• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2007
    Good Job, Kike-Scott, but, we will miss for a time the Opal/Coral in both WAH & PC. This hack is really good and specially becausehis cretor is an expert on FR graphics. Good Luck!

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    hey kike you should replace the battle frontier symbols with the kanto badges.

well its good to see a beta come soon.

CelesticYellow

...Call me Celestina...
    Years
    hey kike you should replace the battle frontier symbols with the kanto badges.

well its good to see a beta come soon.
    Then he would have to replace the "[PLAYER]" option with the "Battle Frontier Card" option. I think it's best to just stay with the normal trainer card.

Keep it up, Kike, I hope you get a release soon!

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    well this is the best g/s/c remake ive seen and im looking forward to this remake the most

good luck with the hack kike

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yup very nice hack indeed Kike,
    wishing you the best of luck!

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, how are you?
    Here are some new screenshots:
    Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

These are new scripts i'm doing. I hope you like them, cya!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Like Daisuke said: those screenshots are magnificent!
    Id love to be playing and reinacting one of those still pictures, so... keep it up, Kike! I hope to see the Beta before Christmas! I bet it'll be done before ;)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi everybody!
    Here i am with new screenshots:

These are from the Slowpoke event in Azalea (Except the Apricorn one). Credits to Pokemon Platinum for the Rocket's Sprites. I hope you like them, Cya!

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Sweet! This hack is going great! Every Screenie you post is like eye candy! :P

Good Job and Good Luck Kike-Scott!

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Everyone can do what they want to. Whether that's sport, computer, or Computer related. In this it looks pretty cool, and nicely done.
    I like your style, and the way you have made this hack; Good luck to you my friend.

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I'm not sure if there is a beta right now (to play this game hack); Can you confirm if there is or not? o_0

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    well, in Kike-Scotts caption thing it says Emerald is better. Emerald does have more features like the Pokenav with a phone. He started this hack in Firered and switched to Emerald making it look like Firered. Emerald has more features however crashes software easily, while firered is more stable and easier to map.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back