• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Wow! It's been a long time since the last update, mostly because I got some glitches (In my brain I think xD. Fix'd). Well, Opal/Coral are paused right now just because i'm doing other stuff, but I have a good story for it.
    Well, the screenshots don't look so impressive, but I have some new:
    Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Scripted Falkner Battle

Scripted Elm's Call event

Those screens just show advances on the scripting. I have done the Sprout Tower scripts too, but the screenshots will come next time.

I'm planing doing a lot of stuff to improve the hack's quality to top, but I need some help of Mastermind_X if it's possible.

These are all the news for now. See ya!

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    well its good to see kike back to crystal shards well this hack is looking good as usual

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Glad to see some updates now, Kike.
    And I'm impressed with the Falkner overworld. Did you scratch/make it yourself?
    And, shouldn't there be a "supporting" place on your main thread if we want to support you?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi!
    @Esmas: It's from Platinum, thankyou again guys!

Today I have a few new screenshots:

Earl's School

Elder and Silver

Sage Li (Thanks Pokémon Platinum)

Those are today's screeshots.
    Cya!
    P.S: I updated the first post.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    hey kike ive got 2 questions

1.will all 386 pokemon be obtainable
    2.will rakou and entei be running around johto like in crystal

oh and anyway u may have noticed that all crystal remakers have given up on their remake i think that u shouldnt give up.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    I'm planing doing a lot of stuff to improve the hack's quality to top, but I need some help of Mastermind_X if it's possible.

These are all the news for now. See ya!

lets see, Mastermind_X, where have i heard that before...*thinking*...omg!!! are you planning on doing night and day!!!?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Some new tiles would really help your game

btw its still awesome :D

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, i'm here to give the answers to some questions:
    @pkmnmaster69: No, just the original Crystal Pokémon + Some new for other new areas. And the plan is to do Entei and Raikou on the roads, but, we'll see what it turn out...
    @Tazkaza: Well, that's the main plan, but, we'll have to wait a bit to see something.
    @JoyRide: Well, my maps are kinda FireRed, that's because i'll just use new tiles when it's necesary.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    Well after almost a week of no PC pc is back. I do have a question. When is a Beta expected for CS and how far will it go?

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Great Job Kike! I see you couldn't keep your hands off of Crystal Shards! ^_^

Well, everything seems to be going good! Good Luck Kike!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I know Kike's been a bit more active on CS now (I hope he still is, at least), so hopefully, there could be a Beta somewhat soon? Don't know...

Hey, Kike. Wishing you luck, as usual!

(You still haven't reached Kurt's Pokeball making script, eh?)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Well, again we're back, luckly PC is back, well, right now i'm planning to release a Beta when all stuff is ready, I'm done with route 32, and Union Cave scripts, I have to do Azalea Town's scripts (including Kurt's PokéBall Making, I hope I can do something with a Multi command), and I need to do some stuff back (ex: Earl's Scripts, some Pokéballs, Dark Cave). Well, that's hack's current status, and i'm looking for someone that can teach me a thing or two about the WorldMap change, like Pokemon IceStorm.
    That's all for now, expect some screenshots soon. Cya!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Glad to more news on your great hack. I hope it becomes better than other hacks, because some of them look like they were done lazily.

Anyways, I would include this hack (so far) into my top 3 of G/S/C remakes, and I think that it is the 1st or 2nd best, besides Zel's Shiny Gold. Even if this doesn't have a Beta release yet, I'd vote it to be that, so I hope it fills my prediction of how it'd be!

Keep it up, Kike, hope to see more! (And especially a Beta release in the next few weeks!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back