• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
    Amazing like everytime, Kike. The gym rocks!!! But how far are you, because I have already seen screenshots of the Union Cave.
    Keep up the good work :t245:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hey! What's up?
    I have new screenshots today:
    Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

It's Azalea Town Pokémon Gym.
    I hope you like them, that's all.
    Cya!

P.S: Please, vote for me in the HotY Nominees!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The Gym looks great, Kike. Too bad the green of the shadows of the big tree (ya me entendés, las sombras del arbol en el suelo) and the green of the Gym don't mix too well (and the result is the big tree looking a bit "fake" there), I guess a little palette touch there could be good.

Seems like you are focusing on the Gyms for now?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    *watches this thread* Loved it the first time, and was sad when you said it was temp. cancelled >.< Didn't see it come back, thankfully Zel posted, which got me interested in looking at it again, =P

*has 2 hacks to watch now =D*

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hey, what's up!

@Zel: That's right, i think i have to change some palletes, after all, i took that pallete from other source. I think i gonna use the FRLG palletes for it!

Well, no more questions?
    Thanks to everybody, and, not forget to vote my hack in the HotY!!!

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    just a little off topic but...who is platnium??
    and also, just wanted to say that your hack looks very promising, and that i love the Azalea Gym (i am a n00b at hacking and i know that its hard to hack on emerald, seeing as little to no tools are compatible with them)

Keep Posting and Good Luck!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    No. It's just Celadon's Gym with the addition of the tree in the middle (the tree from Viridian's Forest), and Bugsy's Badge in the wall. Unless the placement of stuff is the same, but that, I don't know.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't mind, lol... I was actually gunna do that, but i was too lazy.

Great hack of emerald... Just try to keep up with Zel's Shiny Gold! (which im also supporting)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hey, what's up?
    This week i'm busy with exams and stuff like that, maybe the next week will have a teachers strike, so ossibly in gotta have more time.
    Well, i'm busy with other things too, i'm adding new TMs to Crystal Shards:

GIF Video

That's it!
    Its not done yet, because i have to reprogram everything about the TM compatibility.
    TM 10 got to be Rock Smash, but it's Bulk Up because Rock Smash is now an HM.

Well, that's all!
    Cya!

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    A forbidden gif? XoX (Meh, I just fixed the link and managed to see it :))

Anyway, nice to know you are changing TMs. So, you are sticking with the original List, ok. (Pssst... The way to get to the TMs in Emerald was any similar to the FR one that I posted? I'm just curious...)

Good luck Kike, hope you survive your teachers! XP

Last edited:

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    yeah the gif is great! (to see it u have to put www. before emulg..
    Well hope to see more advances of the hack and keep up the good work!
    this is one of my favourite remakes!
    good luck!

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
    Ohhhh,... Nice work Kike x3. What about Whirlpool? will you add it as TM 10 or will you change Dive into Whirlpool. Really Great work keep up!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back