• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
  • Yes, I read that too, but I was not sure if this is still his plan.

Kike, I found a fault in the pick of your room on page one, the stairs lead upstairs, but in the original Crystal they lead downstairs.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • I hope you don't give up on this one, because I was hoping to see your awesome spriting skills in action! But in the mean time, is there enough done for you to throw together a quick preview patch? :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Kike, how are you? You haven't posted here for a good time! I know you are involved in Pearl-Diamond hacking, but I wish you get time for this.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • I think Kike planned to put the Orange Islands in the hack (as far as I remember). Anyway, right now Kike has many projects in his hands, which means we'll have to wait a while till he updates.

Orange Islands? Sevii Islands changed after 3 years would be FAR better, far easier to adapt and far more canon than that. Orange Islands is a horrible anime region. Sevii Islands is what the Nintendo would be willing to put in their REAL remake, if they were making one.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Remember, it's a hack of Emerald, so Sevii Islands aren't really there.

I never properly looked at other hacks and I do believe this one is stupendously awesome. What owuld be cool [if you are adding Orange Islands] would be to have those special islands from 'Pokemon: The Movie 2000' and you can catch the three legendary birds there, and the 'prize', Lugia.

Anyways, this hack looks great. So, good luck.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Remember, it's a hack of Emerald, so Sevii Islands aren't really there.

Sevii Islands aren't in Emerald while Orange Islands ARE. Mysterious, myyyyysterious.

But Kike can put Sevii in his hack if he wants to, can't he?

Johto & Kanto aren't in Emerald, TOO and Kike "somewhat" put them to his hack, didn't he?

Last edited by a moderator:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, I searched the old Crystal Shard's thread: https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78091, and Kike posted there that the new sub-region would be the Whirlpool Islands, but probably he would add his personal touch.

But Kike hasn't been quite active lately, so we still need to wait for a word from him (Kike... Hope you come back soon ;P)

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • Actually, if you take a peek at his "Location:" field, it says "Location: An little South American Country near Argentina and Brazil... Paraguay."

Are you still planning to revamp every GSC Pokemon?!

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hoho!
    Long time, no see!
    Well, after really loooooooong vacations, i'm back.
    Well, since i just decided to continue Crystal Shards, it may be Crystal SharDS, when the tools are out of couse. But, while they come out i gonna hack in advance.
    I have a not so good notice:
    A great glich whas discovered, the Trade System have really glitchy graphics, but the trade action is possible anyways, i hope that don't affect the normal gameplay.
    When i got do someting, i gonna post it, Cya!

*Shinigami*

死神
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    Yay! Kike-san's back ^_^

Well if guess your a shoe in with the DS hack if Nintendo decide to be stingy and not give us a re-make of G/S/C. ^.^;;

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Ohhh... Crystal SharDS. seems to be a nice idea, but I love the advance generation and so I prefer a Emerald hack. But it's your decission. And here I offer you again my help. (I hope you come back on that this time :disappoin )

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Here, what i promised!

Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Is Violet City Pokémon Gym!
    I hope you like it, as always, credits to the good folks of Pokémon Platinum!

That's all! Cya!

P.S: Don't forget to nominee my hack for the HotY!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back