• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    You get the Clear Bell from the Director, and the Rainbow Wing from the Tin Tower Sage; however, you have to have caught all 3 Legendary Dogs to get the latter.

Besides, if this were to become Crystal SharDS, then Christos, you'd have to hack Diamond or Pearl.

Years
  • Nice Kike, I love Sentret's animation.

Wow... Do you really mean you'll revamp every single G/S pokemon??? O.O Well... Good luck with that!
    Let's see if you'll try to make a backpic yourself Kike (hehe... maybe to test your spriting skills? :D)

Everything is looking great so far... Nothing to be surprised about, though. Jojo! >.<
    No, he'll be revamping every Crystal Pokemon! lol (big difference) At least they'll have those smooth animations that Crystal had... The good ol' days.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    the screenhots are great kike!!!!!!!!!! i love the hack it's my favourite

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    I Love this screenshot !!!
    Great Job Kike, i love the background and trainers riped from red fire !!!

>Bent<

awhups
    Years
  • 3) You don't get a Rainbow Wing in Crystal.
    Sure you do. The Clear Bell allows you in the bottom floor of the Tin Tower, where you can catch Suicune. Once you catch Suicune, Entei, and Raikou, one of the sages in the tower gives you the Rainbow Wing and allows you to go to the higher floors.

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • Wow! I thought I'd never see a Gold remake like Shiny Gold, but then Crystal Shards looks like it has a lot of hope. Who knows, maybe this hack will eventually become even better than SG! This is a really great hack Kike!

Years
  • I just thought... is it possible to have all moving tiles? (except for buildings) like, the grass moving, and other stuff like that? (Like I said in Zel's thread, my imagination has gone)

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Kike, can you make a tutorial, how to change The tilesets and palletes from Emerald into FireRed. That would be cool ;D

EDIT: I wanted to make you something like an award, so I made you this!!!

Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Last edited:

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Uhh, where's Kike-Scott? He hasn't been around lately. I hope he didn't quit the project...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Kike, can you make a tutorial, how to change The tilesets and palletes from Emerald into FireRed. That would be cool ;D

I think you just need to use a regular palette changing tutorial, the only thing is that you'd also need to have the palettes of FR at hand (now that we have APE from Hackmew, everything's a little easier)

Uhh, where's Kike-Scott? He hasn't been around lately. I hope he didn't quit the project...

Lately he's disappearing for some time, then returns with more news. But, I'm not that sure if Kike will ever finish the project, as his wishes are to do a D/P hack (big dreams, huh?)

Keep it up, Kike! As much as you want to keep it! XD

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hehe, well guys, i don't are usually around here, i don't have any time now!
    I don't have any news right now, but somethig will come out when i get vacations.
    And a big thanks to Zel by covering me when i don't appear! xD
    My next goal is do the Ruins of Alph, and the Rom expansion, the beta will come with an tutorial, so don't be afraid!
    That's all for now. Cya!

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • mmkay, i guess i need some patience then... i wonder how far the first beta version will go...

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Long time, no see!
    Well, now i have vacations, so i can do something in Crystal Shards!

In the next images you can see that i'm busy with the hack:

Credits to GSCPlatinum.

Ruins of Alph. As you can see the B1 is almost complete tile and map-wise. Now, i have some things to talk with the good folks of Platinum, while i'm doing that, i'm gonna do the Scripts.

Well, that's all, Cya!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Nice job Kike!!!
    I love this news tiles!!!
    And the maps!!!
    I love your hack, its the great remake of cristal!!!
    Good luck friend, chau...

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Looks really good. (Hopefully) it'll attract as much attention as Shiny Gold (maybe...maybe not) well anyways...will there be anything else to do? Or just the same as Crystal but better graphics? Good Luck ~Alex~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back