• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon DarkDiamond

Should I replace the Galactic Grunt and Admin battle themes with N's battle themes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    I've continued researching on maps and I'm now able to create maps of any style, not only DP-like. So, to make this hack look newer I've decided to remap Sinnoh in the most recent style: B2W2. It will take some time, but the result is worth the work. Here are some screenshots:

diamondp5828604.png
    diamondp4628760.png

diamondp2928509.png
    diamondp1428656.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Holy cow, best DPP hack I've ever seen. Great job on this, Pichu. Plz continue to create this, I'll be supporting.

~Mid

Years
  • Sorry Turbo_Dee, but unfortunately your post revived this thread. It is against the rules to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in in over a month, unless you're the thread's owner with a valid update for the thread. Be sure to look at the date of the last post in a thread before posting- I know just three days have passed the month-mark, but if it's over a month, that's it- don't post ;)
    Spiky-Eared Pichu, if you've got some sort of update to post, then feel free to contact either DrFuji or myself to have this thread reopened. In the meantime, this thread is closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back