• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Distant | A Hack by Disturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hoely krapz! This looks nice, Jake. Herm, who might have made that OW, cos it's amazing. Keep 'er up, Luck~
    It says who made it in the first post =P

Anyways, after going offtrack to make rijonX, I can slowly but surely resume this again, woo!

Years
  • lol in everyone of your screenshots except the title screen, there is something to do with a rock or mountain.
    well how's it going ?
    Good Luck !

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Erm... what?
    Pokémon Distant | A Hack by Disturbed

I don't see a rock or mountain there ;D

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    lol in everyone of your screenshots except the title screen, there is something to do with a rock or mountain.
    well how's it going ?
    Good Luck !

Yea, like 99% of his maps have mountains, but that's what's great about him, They have excellent Structure!

Nice OW, Keep up the good work!

Am I talking about myself? :o

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    i like ur map =D ~ its a very beautiful and cool hack ! is it finish ? where is the download link ?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    i like ur map =D ~ its a very beautiful and cool hack ! is it finish ? where is the download link ?

It would be nice if you read through the thread. He clearly states that he doesn't have a beta, nor an alpha or anything of the sort. Not reported only because it's, for the most part, a comment on the hack.

Uhm, yeah. Sorry 'bout that. I must have remembered it off of the last thread.

Anyways, there isn't anything to download, for the moment.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • So, you are now sticking to FR style with a slight palette change, huh? That's ok, I just hope to see one or two surprises, though.
    Good thing you kept the titlescreen, as it was one of the things that most impressed me.

Wishing you luck, Disturbed.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    So, you are now sticking to FR style with a slight palette change, huh? That's ok, I just hope to see one or two surprises, though.
    Good thing you kept the titlescreen, as it was one of the things that most impressed me.

Wishing you luck, Disturbed.
    Erm, no.
    I'm not going to use a numerous amount of rombases like last time either.
    I'm going to actually work to insert different tiles that I haven't seen in many hacks to keep originality :P

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Is there any chance you could put up a little bit in your intro that shows your progress? I really really wanna play this...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I guess you all deserve a little update progress. I was being lazy the past week, so here's to progress made in a day!
    Click Here
    That's what's to come.

It be used from Kypra (new region) town 3, to town 5.
    Then there will be another new tileset I whipped up!

Cheers!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Sorry progress has been really slow everyone. Hopefully by February, updates will be flying in again.
    Every so often, I'm updating the tileset, trying to improve it. So far it's going fine :)
    Anyways, since progress is slow, I am now applying for help, but only until progress fires up again.

Anyways, the form will be located on the front post. Please, make sure you're good :)

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Application

Job: Scripting.. (I believe i can do anything)
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

I've actually Fixed this up, with punctuation and other.
    Contact Information: [email protected] - Seeing as you blocked me VM or PM me. :shocked:
    Optional Information: (Unsure about this)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Job: Scripting.. (I believe i can do anything)
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

I've actually Fixed this up, with punctuation and other.
    Contact Information: [email protected] - Seeing as you blocked me VM or PM me. :shocked:
    Optional Information: (Unsure about this)
    If you may, please send me more proof, showing you can do more than something as basic as that.

Offer; PENDING

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    If you may, please send me more proof, showing you can do more than something as basic as that.

Offer; PENDING

Hey I can pwn Neo
    Just ask me what to do
    BTW i can't upload videos because I'm at my grandparents
    but heres a simple level script for now

I have more advanced scripts on my own laptop (i'm using my grandparents right now) but yeah

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hey I can pwn Neo
    Just ask me what to do
    BTW i can't upload videos because I'm at my grandparents
    but heres a simple level script for now

I have more advanced scripts on my own laptop (i'm using my grandparents right now) but yeah

As I said to N30, I cannot see your full potential with such a basic script.

Offer; PENDING

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back