• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

goranthegreat

Let LCCoolJ95 finish he's project in peace people no more questions just watch and observe please!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    OMFG, no I didn't!!! God, what's the big deal having items?? The only items I added were the Mega Stones, the plates and the Griseous Orb. Isn't that enough????? STOP ASKING ME TO ADD ITEMS OR I'LL CANCEL EMERALD 721 ALTOGETHER!
    I am so sorry, I apologize to you. I promise to you I will not ask anything any more. So can you continue to do your process? I don't want you will cancel this. So I am so sorry to you and all of people.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Let LCCoolJ95 finish he's project in peace people no more questions just watch and observe please!
    I apologize to everybody, I am so sorry, I will not appear at here any more. So I hope LCCoolJ95 will continue to do his emerald 721 and ROM base for people to use. Bye bye.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I apologize to everybody, I am so sorry, I will not appear at here any more. So I hope LCCoolJ95 will continue to do his emerald 721 and ROM base for people to use. Bye bye.

Woah u don't have to do that u just need to stop constantly asking for items when LCCOOLJ95 is working hard on his base

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Well we're just advertising how sad this rombase and thread is. Really, I understand the work put into it, but it's just not helping anyone. It's making the community more stupid at the sake of a young man's sanity, one who some of us feel bad for. Sad, really is.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    What do u mean not helping anyone its helping the newer hackers and the only reason u think its stupid is because of some one person spam posts about "items" and crap I don't mean to be rude here but that's what I think

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • What do u mean not helping anyone its helping the newer hackers and the only reason u think its stupid is because of some one person spam posts about "items" and crap I don't mean to be rude here but that's what I think

No, what's sad is the person you're hounding for this "feature-intensive patch" is going to go insane over this. It's pointless, and it helps nobody. Applying this patch is something you do when you're totally clueless about data, you aren't helping yourself and the person doing the work for you is killing themselves for little kids. Not disrespecting you, it's just what is exactly happening. The owner is obviously already troubled, and trying to milk this out of him is the opposite of good for anyone. It's sad, and it probably should stop for the good of him. Sorry LC, you shouldn't be making something for people for nothing. You're being taken advantage of. If any posts are going to be deleted or "delted", this one should not be one of them.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023

No, what's sad is the person you're hounding for this "feature-intensive patch" is going to go insane over this. It's pointless, and it helps nobody. Applying this patch is something you do when you're totally clueless about data, you aren't helping yourself and the person doing the work for you is killing themselves for little kids. Not disrespecting you, it's just what is exactly happening. The owner is obviously already troubled, and trying to milk this out of him is the opposite of good for anyone. It's sad, and it probably should stop for the good of him. Sorry LC, you shouldn't be making something for people for nothing. You're being taken advantage of. If any posts are going to be deleted or "delted", this one should not be one of them.

I completely agree with you in the fact that people are definitely taking advantage of LCCOOLJ95 and that they don't deserve to have a rombase as good as this but what about the other people that aren't taking advantage of him the man has done some amazing work and I'm sure the people that haven't been taking advantage of him such as I would agree that we deserve a rombase as awesome as this and that we should thank the man I'm not saying that he should quit it or continue it its his rombase and he has complete authority over it and people shouldn't be telling him what to do all I'm saying is that I don't think everyone should be punished just because some people or a group is taking an advantage I hope I don't offend anyone with this comment I'm trying to keep it as friendly as possible with no intention of hurting anyone's feelings

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019

Look at it from the perspective someone who just wants to play vanilla Emerald with Gen 6 pokemon available. A simple hack like that which can be made using just Advance Map would appeal to a lot of people who just want to revisit Emerald. You don't need knowledge about data to make it if you use this, which is why it is a valuable resource.

But you're well spoken, keep it up.

Ttar0914

Years

• No, what's sad is the person you're hounding for this "feature-intensive patch" is going to go insane over this. It's pointless, and it helps nobody. Applying this patch is something you do when you're totally clueless about data, you aren't helping yourself and the person doing the work for you is killing themselves for little kids. Not disrespecting you, it's just what is exactly happening. The owner is obviously already troubled, and trying to milk this out of him is the opposite of good for anyone. It's sad, and it probably should stop for the good of him. Sorry LC, you shouldn't be making something for people for nothing. You're being taken advantage of. If any posts are going to be deleted or "delted", this one should not be one of them.

Even if it's so sad that something like that happens, I agree with you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I completely agree with you in the fact that people are definitely taking advantage of LCCOOLJ95 and that they don't deserve to have a rombase as good as this but what about the other people that aren't taking advantage of him the man has done some amazing work and I'm sure the people that haven't been taking advantage of him such as I would agree that we deserve a rombase as awesome as this and that we should thank the man I'm not saying that he should quit it or continue it its his rombase and he has complete authority over it and people shouldn't be telling him what to do all I'm saying is that I don't think everyone should be punished just because some people or a group is taking an advantage I hope I don't offend anyone with this comment I'm trying to keep it as friendly as possible with no intention of hurting anyone's feelings

First, please, use comma.

Now, to respond to this post,

What do u mean not helping anyone its helping the newer hackers and the only reason u think its stupid is because of some one person spam posts about "items" and crap I don't mean to be rude here but that's what I think

I'll just use some of yours :
    Spoiler:

I could quote more, like those we can find in Epsilon's thread, and more generally, about 99% of your posts.

You'd better find a way to help instead of pushing people uselessly.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    This patch is gonna benefit everyone! You want items in it? Add them in yourself and give LCCoolJ95 a break! He's working so hard on it, but it's clearly not good enough for people. I hope LCCoolJ95 carries on working on it because he's come so far now to just quit.

Years
  • This patch is gonna benefit everyone! You want items in it? Add them in yourself and give LCCoolJ95 a break! He's working so hard on it, but it's clearly not good enough for people. I hope LCCoolJ95 carries on working on it because he's come so far now to just quit.
    I think all of people need to regard LCCoolJ95, I really expect his emerald 721 will release soon. I know he did very well and spent too much time on this, so I don't want he will give up, he can ignore some of people who is immature.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Kleenexfeu is right I sure have asked questions myself but although some were very annoying I also asked question so I can understand what this does or how to use the mega evolution for example

Years
  • Whether it gets released in it's current form or never released at all, that's up to LC and we'll respect whatever they decide to do. I'm going to go away and do some thinking, I have so many different major projects I intend to finish I strongly doubt I could build a patch like this, especially as I'd then have to go and learn Assembly hacking. If I can develop the skills, I would genuinely consider taking over this (or actually, starting over from scratch) but that's gonna take a heck of a lot of study and I already prioritized a bunch of other skills in preparation for Uni. Hmmm... I really want to work on my own hack that I've got all the development, tiles, sprites etc for but arg, so many projects to finish first. But If I do get round to making my hack and a resource like this hasnt been released yet, if I have to do it myself, I'll share anything suitable for a base. But this really is just a pipe-dream.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
    Years
  • Mods, since I'm sure that you'll comb through this thread to remove some of the posts in the morning, why isn't there a rule against asking for release dates in this subforum like there is in the hack release subforums? The kids are even more thirsty for ROMBases that they can ruin than they are for actual hacks these days, it seems. I'm sure we can all agree that asking for release dates multiple times without otherwise adding to the thread is spam, and should actively be discouraged.

As for the base itself, LCCoolJ95, if you still want to continue this project, you don't have to be beholden to the demands of children who want to take your base and create the next Dark Rising. Why not ask to have this thread closed and work on it privately until you feel yourself that you're far enough along and you're ready for a release? I can't see this thread being a source of motivation for you any longer, and being free from the constant badgering will probably bring a calm clarity to the project that you haven't had in a while. Something to think about.

As for the rest of you, please grow up. And spellcheck, goddamn it. Your posts look like alphabet soup.

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Mods, since I'm sure that you'll comb through this thread to remove some of the posts in the morning, why isn't there a rule against asking for release dates in this subforum like there is in the hack release subforums?

I second this sentiment. Most retired hackers and unfinished projects can be traced to a long list of obnoxious brats asking when something will be done. It's ultimately a form of harassment and should be fiercely discouraged.

Whether he decides to finish this project sooner, later, or never is his business and only his business. But on that note, users who are concerned about LC's personal feelings should contact him privately to offer emotional support. Whether he wants to finish the resource or not, it's not right to dismiss the work and heart that he put into this project on a public thread.

Back