• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2019
    Amazing work man i didn't know you could add tm's.Take all the time you need to make this patch man.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Wow, first time seeing an expanded TM list in a Hack. Congratulations! ;)

Since it's a 721 hack, a list more close to Gen 6 possible would be the best?

The attacks that are not in the hack you could fill with Gen 4 and 5 attacks.

Anyway, good luck on your project. ^^

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    It looks better and better.
    When will you release it? i can't wait use it to do a hack

There's no deadline and there never will be. A hack isn't something you can put on an egg timer.

Sorry to be blunt, but this question has been thoroughly answered already.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    It looks better and better.
    When will you release it? i can't wait use it to do a hack

Can you not see what happened the last time someone asked that?
    Please try your best not to say it again, patience is key. it'll get done eventually.

But for now, let him do his thing, and let him take his time. there s no rush.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you not see what happened the last time someone asked that?
    Please try your best not to say it again, patience is key. it'll get done eventually.

But for now, let him do his thing, and let him take his time. there s no rush.

sorry,it's my mistake

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    sorry i have a problem.
    i want to remove the Infinite TM and According to their number,So what should i do

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • I'll admit, I've been trying to get the game ready for a release at the end of either this month or beginning of next month. But, there are so many things that I don't know how to do, and that no one has done full research into it. Like:

-TM/HM Expansion
    -Having more than 511 moves function
    -Why Gen 3 Hacking Suite's sprite editor is complete garbage
    -Item Expansion

So, until I get more help, or if someone wants to assist with researching these things...Emerald 721 has been put on hold indefinitely...I'm sorry guys.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I'll admit, I've been trying to get the game ready for a release at the end of either this month or beginning of next month. But, there are so many things that I don't know how to do, and that no one has done full research into it. Like:

-TM/HM Expansion
    -Item Expansion

So, until I get more help, or if someone wants to assist with researching these things...Emerald 721 has been put on hold indefinitely...I'm sorry guys.

That's sad to hear man... But I understand your reason...

But as for a sprite editor, is Advanced Sprite Editor not compatible with your base?

Years

-TM/HM Expansion
    -Item Expansion

You already did very well in this, don't need to worry about them, be relaxed please. Most of emerald hacked game haven't expand these yet, it is very difficult to expand. Compare with all of emerald hacked game, your job is best already. According to your sharing before, it is quite better than Pokemon EbonyPhantom 5.0EX Boundless Chaos a lot, Pokemon EbonyPhantom 5.0EX Boundless Chaos is the best emerald hacked game in China, some people know about this. You also spent at least 7 years on this. I think it is good enough, I can feel you are very tired on this when I wrote the new stories on Pokemon emerald game. So I suggest you take a big rest after you finished emerald 721 at the end of this month, don't be tired.

goranthegreat

I'll admit, I've been trying to get the game ready for a release at the end of either this month or beginning of next month. But, there are so many things that I don't know how to do, and that no one has done full research into it. Like:

-TM/HM Expansion
    -Item Expansion

You can try using Pokemon Game Editor i used it to add more moves but theirs one problem it blanks out all old moves starting under psycho boost, I made a backup and opened the backup with gen 3 hacking tools to copy all the old move description offsets and animation offsets Before i started to add more move slots its annoying but it works.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    This is your rombase LCCoolj95 so I'm not going to order you around I'm just going to give my suggestions and ideas

1. You don't need to worry about the TM/HM expansion for now not many emerald rombases have them anyway

2. Item expansion? I don't think you'll need to do that when AIE has a lot of free unused slots where u can insert your items

3. For the more then 511 move function as awesome as it is that has not been done yet so in my opinion there's no point in waiting on it you can finsh this base and then when that research has been released you can start doing the more then 511 move function

Anyway I'm not in charge u are so good luck

Years
  • 3. For the more then 511 move function as awesome as it is that has not been done yet so in my opinion there's no point in waiting on it you can finsh this base and then when that research has been released you can start doing the more then 511 move function

Anyway I'm not in charge u are so good luck

kleenexfeu successfully added 621 moves, so ask him if you've got troubles with move expansion.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Wow he did I thought no one did props to kleenexfeu

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • I would, but the guy rejected me when I asked him for help...

He said, and I quote: Yes, I don't have it written in ASM rn but I'm going to release everything I have as a base when I'm done.

Why should I wait for a ROM base? Just make it open-source or something on Jambo's adding new moves to 3rd Gen thread...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would, but the guy rejected me when I asked him for help...

He said, and I quote: Yes, I don't have it written in ASM rn but I'm going to release everything I have as a base when I'm done.

Why should I wait for a ROM base? Just make it open-source or something on Jambo's adding new moves to 3rd Gen thread...

If you need, maybe I can help you something, though probably not much, I hope you can tell us what you need help

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    I would, but the guy rejected me when I asked him for help...

Personally, I'm fine with just 721 mons With complete move sets (With mega evo', Items aren't that big of a bother to me ether), The TM/HM Extension should be optional, But you are doing/ did a fantastic job.

But then again, it may bother some people that some things aren't completed.

But I have an Idea, Might just be me being Impatient but nonetheless, this is something worth waiting for. Anyway, Perhaps you can make it bug free, and then release it as a alpha/beta version. And continue working on it at your own pace. So that way You have much much MUCH. more free time to work and seek help on your base. And you are able to keep people happy with this Alpha/beta version.

Again, just an idea. I don't want it to seem like I'm rushing you. I've love that you're actually doing this A lot of people have tried 721 patches and they just died out easily after the first month.

But if this posts causes any problems, I'll gladly delete it, or you can delete it.

Back