• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Emerald+

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
Years
  • umm, there's certain spots that u added (the grass areas) that can't be accessed, the one thats noticeable is da one in Maulville behind the gym, and the one patch near Dewford, you can't pass em, i would try fixing dem. Overall a good patch, can't wait for the full.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • The one in Mauville should be accessable. I remember removing a fence piece. Look again. The one for Dewford is not finished. This is not the full version. Everything is not done yet and I'm still waiting for a trainer editor.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • No Fishing Rod is required. Just surf in some water.

CLUE: Squirtle is in a city.

CLUE: Totodile is either on Route 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, or 116

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • thanx, i found squirtle and totodile after awhile, thanx, and another thing, when your working on the final, do you think you could take the guy blocking the cave in sootopolis so we can get access into going inside there and catching all the pokemon in there.

SeanAir

The Avenger
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    Great game. It is kida for cheaters but yeah it's still good

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Okay. I fixed the errors, but in order for you too see them, you have to start a new game. X.x

I edited the Gym leaders and some trainers and I'm in the process of release a new demo within this week. I don't I will be done until June, but hey, it's summer. I have plenty of time.

pekachu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    this is awesome XD cant wait till the final version comes out!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    sounds good! Just make the prices of the master ball and rare candy high so that people will not tend to use it so much !!!

do you know a site where i can download a pokemon spirte editor for pokemon emerald?
    can i have the link ?

Years
  • holydemon6666 said:
    sounds good! Just make the prices of the master ball and rare candy high so that people will not tend to use it so much !!!

do you know a site where i can download a pokemon spirte editor for pokemon emerald?
    can i have the link ?
    That is actualy a good idea.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • My hack is on hold until better tools are made.

I need someone to do me a favor. With this ROM demo I gave you, can you access Battle Frontier? I would check, but I working on hacking a lot and I have no time to play. I'm only at Mauville right now. ;-;

Years
  • Again nice job with the hack, I like the demo. But the petalburg map is really messed up. Its like all randomized or something. Other than that, GREAT JOB!!! Also, if I can help out with anything e-mail or pt me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    amazing hack i love it when you could catch all the pokemon

i cant download the demo of the attachment it says 1x1 pixel .gif
    what should i do thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back