• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
I lost all my saved data. I played many hours, had level 30 combusken, level 26 ground shinx and level 24 electric flying tailow and i was in the city where i can get third gym badge, can anyone tell me how to get it back? I did many saves but when i restarted the game it started all over

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
I lost all my saved data. I played many hours, had level 30 combusken, level 26 ground shinx and level 24 electric flying tailow and i was in the city where i can get third gym badge, can anyone tell me how to get it back? I did many saves but when i restarted the game it started all over

While it may be a long shot, if you have regular data backups on your PC, you may be able to restore it back. Also, I have heard that Stochastic restored someone else's save before, so he might be willing to restore yours. Also, is that an Insurgence reference in your username?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Will resolve through PM.

Why doesn't my chimchar after evolving into monferno doesn't get mach punch

That's strange. I tried reproducing this issue, and it worked fine for me. See screenshot:
Spoiler:

Check if your Monferno already has Mach Punch. If it doesn't, there's a Move Relearner lady in the Dooriver City's Tournament Arena, and she'll be able to teach it to it.

Wait, You mean there is no EV limit? I can get a max 252 EV's on all stats?

That's right :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 20, 2019
I meant the "chaos Pokemon" that is mentioned by the NPCs on flowery path. They say that it is only the red trees, but I want to see what it is so I know what to look for

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I meant the "chaos Pokemon" that is mentioned by the NPCs on flowery path. They say that it is only the red trees, but I want to see what it is so I know what to look for

Hm, not sure if any NPC refers to them as "chaos" Pokemon, but there are Pokemon which you can obtain by slathering Honey onto the Red Trees. Here's a list of those Pokemon, sorted by their rarity:
Spoiler:

Exact probabilities are a little bit harder to calculate, but let's say Aipom is close to 15% encounter rate, and Munchlax is close to 1% encounter rate.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
will you guys be adding any challenge runs?
also where is agronite?
Also great game so far can't wait for the complete game. :) :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 11, 2020

Check the folder with your saved progress - there's a high chance you relocated/deleted it. For the record, all pokemon saves are stored in C: > Users > [your PC name] > Saved Games. Hope this helps!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
will you guys be adding any challenge runs?
also where is agronite?
Also great game so far can't wait for the complete game. :) :)

Thanks! :]
I won't be adding any challenge run options for now, perhaps after the game is finished.
As TailsMK4 said, you can find Aggronite in Naraku Cave.

Check the folder with your saved progress - there's a high chance you relocated/deleted it. For the record, all pokemon saves are stored in C: > Users > [your PC name] > Saved Games. Hope this helps!

The save file is in the same folder as Game.exe actually :D I'm not sure what happened with their save though, so I'll be recreating it manually.

Years
Well i'm in emplar city i can't just go back. When will i get the hm item for fly? or even fly

You will get the item for fly after you finish the events that include the fifth gym. The path back to Dooriver City actually doesn't take as long as you think it does. Should you decide to proceed anyway, there will be another npc that can teach moves that the Pokemon can learn at that Pokemon's level in Sylen City, though if you are just starting out in Emplar Town that might take some time to reach.

Years
the exp share is a reward form the pokemon proveser in the second pokemon center after you get 15 pokemon
and the stone of light you get from the second bazrk pokemon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Sorry, I meant I was hunting litten. I only found turtwig and a few shinies that I don't have so far and its actually day 2 of the hunt since I'm not gonna look up what its mega looks like

Back