• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Yup, in Sylen city if i'm not mistaken. It'll be in the chess board park and it looks like a white stone. The second stone of light is obtainable when you reach the 6th city, too.

yeah in Sylen city is the ponyta that will evolve and when you defite it it will drop the stone of light

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hey, firstly, this game rocks. It's actually in my top 5 fangames.
    Just wanted to tell you that upon mega evolving, Incineroar, Deicidueye and Infernape have wierd ability changes. Incineroar and Decidueye keep blaze and overgrow, but my iron fist infernape has blaze in mega form, so thats kinda iffy.

Years
  • Could anyone help me for the 3rd gym? My team is:
    Lvl 24 Frogadier
    Lvl 20 Rockruff
    Lvl 23 Electric/Flying Taillow
    Lvl 19 Slugma
    Lvl 19 Alolan Vulpix
    Lvl 19 Ralts

I'm not sure where is the best place to grind since all the opponents are level 22+ in the tournament, and anyone I should replace with someone else?

EDIT: Never mind, trained up on some Audino and Evolved Ralts (Also found Rowlet and Nidorino and replaced Slugma and Vulpix with them) and managed to beat it! I was wondering if anyone knows where the moon stone in this game is?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey, firstly, this game rocks. It's actually in my top 5 fangames.
    Just wanted to tell you that upon mega evolving, Incineroar, Deicidueye and Infernape have wierd ability changes. Incineroar and Decidueye keep blaze and overgrow, but my iron fist infernape has blaze in mega form, so thats kinda iffy.

Thanks! :]
    I'll take a look at that ability changing bug.

Could anyone help me for the 3rd gym? My team is:
    Lvl 24 Frogadier
    Lvl 20 Rockruff
    Lvl 23 Electric/Flying Taillow
    Lvl 19 Slugma
    Lvl 19 Alolan Vulpix
    Lvl 19 Ralts

I'm not sure where is the best place to grind since all the opponents are level 22+ in the tournament, and anyone I should replace with someone else?

EDIT: Never mind, trained up on some Audino and Evolved Ralts (Also found Rowlet and Nidorino and replaced Slugma and Vulpix with them) and managed to beat it! I was wondering if anyone knows where the moon stone in this game is?

There's one Moon Stone on Mt. Mesmer 4F, before 5th gym.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hi, I was wondering where you get the old rod and good rod, as I want to get a froakie. Also is there fly in this game so I can go back to the bird garden and what's the shiny rate chance?

Thanks.

P.S I am loving your game so far, good luck to the rest of the game!
    :smile:

Years
  • Regarding training around Emplar Town, until you beat the gym captain, your best bet is to return to Route 104 and train in the area near the nurse (you will also get a lot of HP EVs due to the Pokemon in the area). I did this until I hit the soft level cap for all of my Pokemon. If you have beat the gym captain but have not finished all of the story surrounding the fourth gym, there will be someone in the factory that will heal your Pokemon for free until you are finished with the factory, and in that case I'd probably train at Teal Cave.

Hi, I was wondering where you get the old rod and good rod, as I want to get a froakie. Also is there fly in this game so I can go back to the bird garden and what's the shiny rate chance?

You will get the old rod prior to the bird garden if you talked to everyone in the cities and towns, but I forget which one. Might have been the town with the first gym. The good rod is obtained in the town with the fifth gym, and it will also be this town that you will get the item that will allow you to fly to any town or city you have visited. The good news is that Froakie is common in the pool at the bird garden, but comes with the usual difficulty of catching it due to its low catch rate. I do not know the shiny rate, but I will say that being close to gym six, I have seen 3 shiny Pokemon, one of which I happily own (first Marill encountered was shiny).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Thanks.

P.S I am loving your game so far, good luck to the rest of the game!
    :smile:

Thanks! :D

As TailsMK4 said, the old rod can be obtained in the 1st gym town, and the good rod and fly item in the 5th gym town. And the shiny rate is 1 in 256 :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    can you possibly give us a tip as to where we can find a light stone early on? I kinda need it for my Wispar. And I've seen herovoltsy get a Wisblind fairly early on

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    can you possibly give us a tip as to where we can find a light stone early on? I kinda need it for my Wispar. And I've seen herovoltsy get a Wisblind fairly early on

The earliest stone of light can be found in Sylen city, after defeating the mutant Rapidash.

Speaking of that evolutionary line, what is Wiseraph's base stats?

Years
  • what is the ability of wispaur and its evolutionary line since wisblind is immune to hellfire also if wisblind is immune to hellfire why isn't wispaur

p.s. : where can i find regional smeargle the one with the cap

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't know much about the abilities of the wispaur line, but I can answer the last question. The "Skater" Smeargle can be obtained on Route 107. There is also the "Skater" variety of Riolu on that route as well. You might run into the regular Riolu while climbing Mt. Mesmer.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    The earliest stone of light can be found in Sylen city, after defeating the mutant Rapidash.

Speaking of that evolutionary line, what is Wiseraph's base stats?

For Wiseraph:
    HP,Atk,Def,Speed,SpAtk,SpDef
    100, 55, 60, 115, 135, 135

what is the ability of wispaur and its evolutionary line since wisblind is immune to hellfire also if wisblind is immune to hellfire why isn't wispaur

p.s. : where can i find regional smeargle the one with the cap

Their ability is Levitate, and Hidden Ability is Impalpable, which cures all status problems immediately. If your Wisblind is immune to Fire attacks, it means you're playing an old version (v0.5) where Light-type was immune to Fire-type.

Back