• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Where can you find or buy more Metal Coat? I would like a 5GP scizor, but unfortunately I can't breed more than 2GP, because I have no way to evolve Scyther :C Sorry for my English if I wrote something wrong but I'm not very good at it :/

You can purchase Metal Coat from Sylen City Research Centre B6. There will be a woman near the entrance of B6 who will be selling evolution items.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Is it the one with red hair? I have already checked it and unfortunately it does not sell it :/ Unless it is possible at a later stage of the game :/ I came to the moment of moving to the future only...

Matt2915

Matt The Trainer
    Years
    Save files become corrupted sometimes. Delete your current save file (Game.rxdata) and you'll see a Load Backup Save option on the main menu. Select it and find a most recent save that works.

Sir, I even tried that- Twice! I re-extracted the whole folder a couple of times, but it seems like nothing works! What do I do? By re-extraction, the game was working for some time, but even that does not seem to work. it does not even load. it pops up a message like this.

Exception: Hangup
    Message: The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
    SpriteWindow:1781:in `_load'
    SpriteWindow:1781:in `oldload'
    SpriteWindow:1781:in `load'
    Intl_Messages:528:in `loadMessageFile'
    Intl_Messages:527:in `pbRgssOpen'
    SpriteWindow:1814:in `open'
    SpriteWindow:1814:in `pbRgssOpen'
    Intl_Messages:527:in `loadMessageFile'
    Intl_Messages:666:in `loadMessageFile'
    Compiler:4162:in `pbCompileAllData'

Please sir help me. This is the only source of true entertainment for me nowadays.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

If it says that the script is taking too long, try launching the game without being connected to the internet. It checks for updates on the title screen and can hang because of this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2020
    So just a couple things, I'm in the postgame and have beaten the League and General Grimm.

1. Can't find the mask for beating the corruption, I can't remember if I spoke with the agent in Sylen HQ but when I go there all I see are guards. Checked River Overpass and no mask.

2. Returned Kazak to the old man in Factorial town but when I go to the location for our "date" he isn't there.

3. Got the old cellphone and called Zero. Bought the item in the auction but what now? I haven't gotten any more clues and when I try to call him he never responds.

4. After the spacestation on my date with Aeris it just ends. She is in her gym and when I talk to her she says that we are done. After becoming a couple with Ashy and receiving the Chocolate Heart she just says to scram.

Is there something I missed?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Is it the one with red hair? I have already checked it and unfortunately it does not sell it :/ Unless it is possible at a later stage of the game :/ I came to the moment of moving to the future only...

Do you have a back up save file in which you had Metal Coat? If you do, then you can trade it to me and then I'll trade it to your current save file.

So just a couple things, I'm in the postgame and have beaten the League and General Grimm.

1. Can't find the mask for beating the corruption, I can't remember if I spoke with the agent in Sylen HQ but when I go there all I see are guards. Checked River Overpass and no mask.

2. Returned Kazak to the old man in Factorial town but when I go to the location for our "date" he isn't there.

3. Got the old cellphone and called Zero. Bought the item in the auction but what now? I haven't gotten any more clues and when I try to call him he never responds.

4. After the spacestation on my date with Aeris it just ends. She is in her gym and when I talk to her she says that we are done. After becoming a couple with Ashy and receiving the Chocolate Heart she just says to scram.

1) You need to speak with Agent Cinnamond first in Sylentia Corps, he'll be near the top. After that, go to River Overpass and the gas mask will be there at the bottom of River Overpass.

2) Did you check the location properly? He's at Route 113, below the waterfall.

3) Check a few posts above, one of the users explains what happens later on. Same thing like you happened with me because of the choices we took. If certain choices were made differently, then the 'date' would have continued. As far as I know, for Ashy, that's it so far, nothing else (Ashy is best girl anyways, Aeris is trash :P)

Btw, any tips for General Grimm and Pokémon League? At the moment, I'm just GP breeding, card collecting and apriplum farming. Once I get an appropriate team with high GPs and cards, only then will I grind to higher levels and challenge both.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Btw, anyone want a Shiny Dratini Card? I'm willing to trade it for something else, since I have no use for it (never going to use Dragonite).

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    What am I supposed to do with Monkshawon coin after taking it to Mr.Charon? (Please tell me in the least spoilery way possible)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Do you have a back up save file in which you had Metal Coat? If you do, then you can trade it to me and then I'll trade it to your current save file.

1) You need to speak with Agent Cinnamond first in Sylentia Corps, he'll be near the top. After that, go to River Overpass and the gas mask will be there at the bottom of River Overpass.

2) Did you check the location properly? He's at Route 113, below the waterfall

hi going to ride on I can find agent cinabar in Sylentia Corp there are only cops and I cant get pass the second floor. could you tell me where he is

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    What am I supposed to do with Monkshawon coin after taking it to Mr.Charon? (Please tell me in the least spoilery way possible)

Okay this the best i could do for the least spoilery thing possible, translate it with the Ceasar code/word translator, then you will know what to do.

1) Did you do the missing children quest? He may be not there if you haven't done it, if so, then it's that dude with the brown hair.

2) If he said to go to the Lake of Empyrean, it's impossible since it hasn't been added. If he did not say that however, go to the waterfall on the place you found the gym leader on the ice town, (cant remember the name)

3) Go to the library and talk to a shadyman, you will be given an item and some clues.

4) Lol I have become a couple with Ashy before I started the date with Aeris, so it just ends, that's it. if you are wondering how I did it, I do not know. Maybe I encountered another glitch?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Just one question and suggestion
    Q: Whats the password to dads PC?
    S: Plot of this game should be expanded on what happens in Baltia for example first meeting with Black Raven return of WT brand new rival finin out who Black Raven is come back to future etc. or making a sequel with Baltia

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    S: Plot of this game should be expanded on what happens in Baltia for example first meeting with Black Raven return of WT brand new rival finin out who Black Raven is come back to future etc. or making a sequel with Baltia

Q: Sadly, no one even knows the password, heck even the password didn't get implemented yet. I don't know that yet tho

S: Well yes there are some loose ends to tie up, and the Baltia would be a nice addition to the post-game, But even if we get to have the Baltia region, will we ever meet our rivals?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Hello,

First, I just wanna thank you for the amazing fangame, it's such an interesting plot that really pulls me in. While I'm just got to roaring island, I can't wait to keep going which brings me to my second point.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but right now, the trainers I'm fighting are around level 95+, Generation Power 2-3, with pokemon cards, and my highest pokemon is like lvl 83, with the highest GP of 3 (the free Meganium), each battle literally feels like a boss fight...Is there a place to grind level after reaching the island? Also, for post-game content, is there something I can do to quickly reach level 95+ ? From my research, it looks like I'd need a few GP 5, platinum poke+fully carded to clear.. which honestly sounds a bit intimidating.

Also, how do you grind for poke dollar? I'm broke from just spamming pots and revive....How do people save up $1-2m to buy estates?
    Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hello,

First, I just wanna thank you for the amazing fangame, it's such an interesting plot that really pulls me in. While I'm just got to roaring island, I can't wait to keep going which brings me to my second point.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but right now, the trainers I'm fighting are around level 95+, Generation Power 2-3, with pokemon cards, and my highest pokemon is like lvl 83, with the highest GP of 3 (the free Meganium), each battle literally feels like a boss fight...Is there a place to grind level after reaching the island? Also, for post-game content, is there something I can do to quickly reach level 95+ ? From my research, it looks like I'd need a few GP 5, platinum poke+fully carded to clear.. which honestly sounds a bit intimidating.

Also, how do you grind for poke dollar? I'm broke from just spamming pots and revive....How do people save up $1-2m to buy estates?
    Thank you for your help.

Just go to the krystolony mines and farm red and blue shards, then convert them into dust and then the stardust rock, each sells for 50k

And yeah, you really need to grind to lvl 150 with platinum/shiny cards, ev/iv trained, and 2-3 GP pokemon to even have a chance to beat the whole entire post-game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2020

2) Did you check the location properly? He's at Route 113, below the waterfall.

3) Check a few posts above, one of the users explains what happens later on. Same thing like you happened with me because of the choices we took. If certain choices were made differently, then the 'date' would have continued. As far as I know, for Ashy, that's it so far, nothing else (Ashy is best girl anyways, Aeris is trash :P)

Btw, any tips for General Grimm and Pokémon League? At the moment, I'm just GP breeding, card collecting and apriplum farming. Once I get an appropriate team with high GPs and cards, only then will I grind to higher levels and challenge both.

1. Ok so I haven't done the missing children quest as yet, maybe thats why I don't see him in Sylentia HQ. Will do that and try again.

2. I found him, turns out I was looking in the wrong place (the waterfall by the actual Pokemon League lmao)

3. Yea I read it just thought it would have been cool to see for myself, but that's ok.

As for General Grimm and the Pokemon League, I played through the game up til that point on Hard mode without much problem. Bred an entire team of 5GP Platinum/Shiny card pokemon but I was stuck on that fight for ages. I just switched the difficulty to Easy and used a Drifblim with minimize and baton pass. The Smeargle was a pain in the ass though because I didn't have anything to damage it, stalled him out til he died from struggle recoil. And the League was pretty easy, basically swept them with my lv140 5GP Fusion Empoleon (on Easy ofc) and 5GP Porygon (Superspace OP).

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    1. Ok so I haven't done the missing children quest as yet, maybe thats why I don't see him in Sylentia HQ. Will do that and try again.

2. I found him, turns out I was looking in the wrong place (the waterfall by the actual Pokemon League lmao)

3. Yea I read it just thought it would have been cool to see for myself, but that's ok.

As for General Grimm and the Pokemon League, I played through the game up til that point on Hard mode without much problem. Bred an entire team of 5GP Platinum/Shiny card pokemon but I was stuck on that fight for ages. I just switched the difficulty to Easy and used a Drifblim with minimize and baton pass. The Smeargle was a pain in the ass though because I didn't have anything to damage it, stalled him out til he died from struggle recoil. And the League was pretty easy, basically swept them with my lv140 5GP Fusion Empoleon (on Easy ofc) and 5GP Porygon (Superspace OP).

Boi, how did you even have the patience to do breed 5GP pokemon, and how did you not even have a problem with hard mode, and the RNG with getting platinum and shiny cards for specific pokemon, I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2020
    Boi, how did you even have the patience to do breed 5GP pokemon, and how did you not even have a problem with hard mode, and the RNG with getting platinum and shiny cards for specific pokemon, I NEED TO KNOW YOUR SECRETS.

I started with the free Meganium you get with 3GP. Put a power seed on it and bred it with my Tyranitar to get a 3GP Tyranitar. Did the same with a Charizard. Then using the 3GP Charizard and 3GP Tyranitar I bred a 5GP Tyranitar and 5GP Charizard. Those were my first 2 5GP Pokemon.

From there you just rinse and repeat: Fishing Game in Dooriver for Power Seed, equip to 5GP Pokemon, breed for more 5GP pokemon.

You do need a lot of patience though, sometimes it may take over 100 tries to get the Power Seed, and a couple dozen eggs to pass on the 5GP when breeding with the power seed. (Sask Incense is a must when breeding).

As for the cards, I got a bit lucky by getting a few useful shiny/plat cards from booster packs like Shiny Piplup (upgraded to Empoleon), Platinum Wiseraph, Platinum Electabuzz (upgraded to Electivire), Shiny Porygon and Shiny Larvitar (upgraded to Tyranitar). All I had to do was breed a 5GP of each.

A 5GP Shiny Fusion Empoleon with a Shiny card does wonders, basically beat W.T. with him alone.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024

Q: It's the name of a certain character.
    S: Sequel is highly unlikely. Finishing current plot (Deshret Arc) is possible tho.

Hello,

Thank you for your help.

Glad you like it! There are some issues with trainer team scaling, especially if you're playing hard mode. For now, feel free to swap between difficulty modes as you see fit.
    For grinding money you can mine, or become a farmer and plant apriplums, or if you're a master of voltorb flip, or you like fishing, you can earn a lot of cash at the dooriver circus.

Back