• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    I got a question , Are gen 8 Pokemon added or will they be added in the future?? There are a few I love from that gen like g Rapidash ,coalosal

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Hello,
    I have a big problem. I was with the girl near the Ronflex, then the sound go off. I tried to restart but no the game has dissapeared from my folder. I have and errorlog EACCES and a message say permission denied : Graphics/Characters/_boy_walk.png.
    I have absolutely no idea what is going on. Please help if you can.
    ( Sorry for my English, i'm not native)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    What is the difference between choosing Ashy or Rita as our date during the Buckheim club and how would it affect the story

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Why didn't my monferno learn mach punch at lv14?
    Now I don't have a way to defeat the first gym, I can't train a new pokemon as well cuz there is no place to grind fast enough

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Correct me if I am wrong, but in Empyrean, is it actually possible to max out Evs in all stats? Asking this because in my paythrough, i have noticed my Pokemon getting evs in their stats despite maxing out the two main stats of desire.

Years
  • Correct me if I am wrong, but in Empyrean, is it actually possible to max out Evs in all stats? Asking this because in my paythrough, i have noticed my Pokemon getting evs in their stats despite maxing out the two main stats of desire.

if i remember the exact number pokemon empyrean has 1512 total evs instead of 510

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey! So I finally beat the league and had my team registered in the hall of fame. Hw do I access the post game though? Hal is not present in the sea side villa. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey! So I finally beat the league and had my team registered in the hall of fame. Hw do I access the post game though? Hal is not present in the sea side villa. Thanks in advance!

Read the letter on the glass table in the basement, and then head to Sylentia Corp in Sylen City, he'll be there.

Years
    • Age 18
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    I need help :(
    I caught a ground type shinx and trained it but it doesn't evolve , is it a glitch?
    Pls help

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    I also need help :(

I was EV training my Pokemon and Atk EV of one of my pokemon is 421 and increasing along with 40-ish EV on speed. What's the cap on EV's? Can I increase all of them to 510?

Never mind, it capped on 512.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Mar 26, 2022
    Yo. First off I'd like to thank you for this amazing Fan Game. I remember playing this a while back and having a blast. I did not even realize there was a new version out yet since the last time I played Victory Road was blocked. However, I do have a question as I might have missed an event.
    Spoiler:
    . Thank you very much.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    so is it normal for the game to crash after the final fight and reseting the universe? I kinda wanted to go back to Omuran and finish the post game stuff but i can only load back before the fight with Arceus

Back