• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
  • I really have liked this game so far. Your graphics and colors are all very well designed. I like the regional Pokemon and Fakemons since they are well executed. I like the plot as well. Keep up the good work.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I dont know if im doing something wrong but in the trainer tower after 1st floor i go forward and somehow exit the tower?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Alrighty, v0.9.2 done, and questions I have.

Auctions- 1 a day? Can we use the set date tactic for multiple auctions at once?

Empoleon - his new fusion is part gold, so has the move set been tweaked? And how does tidal wave work now? In the description it says delete this move since its been replaced by a fusion ultimate move okie done, so when he fusion evolves, the first move in his move pool becomes a tidal wave with 1pp? What's the base power for this ultimate move? Does this mean you cannot use your otherwise first slot move while fused?

Is there a way to get data electivire now? ( story mode completed )

What does the guy in asutra card shop give you once you show him all the shiny and platinum cards?

How much stronger does each star of generation power make your mons?

Edit: I see that tutors for quiver dance, aurora veil, dark pulse, darkest lariat, and dragon ascent have been added, how may one know which mons can learn these moves?

hOw tO gEt hOnEdGe?

I got cards for HoOh and shaymin, does that mean they are obtainable?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024

Auctions- 1 a day? Can we use the set date tactic for multiple auctions at once?

Empoleon - his new fusion is part gold, so has the move set been tweaked? And how does tidal wave work now? In the description it says delete this move since its been replaced by a fusion ultimate move okie done, so when he fusion evolves, the first move in his move pool becomes a tidal wave with 1pp? What's the base power for this ultimate move? Does this mean you cannot use your otherwise first slot move while fused?

What does the guy in asutra card shop give you once you show him all the shiny and platinum cards?

How much stronger does each star of generation power make your mons

From what ive gathered... The boost of GP is substantial...

On that note I dont suppose anyone knows how to edit save data? I hatched a Shiny 4 GP after getting my 5GP one... I either want to make the 4GP 5GP or the 5GP Shiny

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2022
    Heyo, i think im sold my " Dragon Scale". Someone knows it is possible to get other? and if it's possible - how? xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2019
    Hello guys,
    Well i'm currently stuck because i think i missed some dialogue lines.

Spoiler:

Any clues please?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    wheres that old man from sidequest with lost growlithe?
    i came to factory 01 storage but hes not here

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • It's actually wild how the number of times I get disappointed whenever an egg hatches, and it's not female. Is it possible to increase the starter's gender ratio?

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • You know what could be an interesting mechanic? The ability to upgrade the regular card into a shiny card and then a platinum card. Call the upgrades a shiny card upgrade and a platinum card upgrade, but make it so that only the platinum upgrade works on a shiny card. Either can be rare, from pickup, or bought (shiny will be 500,000, platinum will be 1,000,000).

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024

How much stronger does each star of generation power make your mons?

Edit: I see that tutors for quiver dance, aurora veil, dark pulse, darkest lariat, and dragon ascent have been added, how may one know which mons can learn these moves?

hOw tO gEt hOnEdGe?

I got cards for HoOh and shaymin, does that mean they are obtainable?

Edit2: also, can snorunt's card be upgraded into a froslass card?

(Sorry for submitting 9 questions at once haha @stochastic love your game to this degree )

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    but how can i come back to the future after W.T. event?
    celebis gone somewhere with crow from mt.dynamo

Back