• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    hello this is my first time on poke communiity and i have a question, there is this weird lady in a white suit and red eyes in shawmonk forest, i saw her when about to enter the second part of it of shawmonk forest and went back to the spot to see who she was. But when i went there, she was gone. Any answers to this? Thx!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    hello this is my first time on poke communiity and i have a question, there is this weird lady in a white suit and red eyes in shawmonk forest, i saw her when about to enter the second part of it of shawmonk forest and went back to the spot to see who she was. But when i went there, she was gone. Any answers to this? Thx!
    She's part of the story. She shows up in a couple of different locations. It will be explained once you progress a bit more.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    I'm at Deus but I can't seem to use any items? is there something I'm missing please?

It was meant to be like this. To make it more difficult, Deus halfs your team's hp and you can't use items at all (i don't know if items like berries can still be used if held by a pokemon tho)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2023
    What does the red heart next to a pokemon's level in the summary indicate?

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Last edited:

SunflowerLady

❤Dog Lover🔆 🥴
    Years
    Check around the forum, i dont remember the solution(s) at the moment, but i know i found them somewhere there. just search "children" and/or "puzzle" and you should find it

I actually figure it out!!!:D I know I can't post the answer in here ,but it took me a while but I got it!!^___^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2020
    Any Tipps on how to defeat deus on normal mode ? Your Team HP is halfed and you can't use items either. Lech Seed is not working anymore :( my Team's around 110, im stuck there and cant seem to win this battle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2019
    Idk if this has been said or not but when you use double kick against dark or normal it doesnt say anything about it being super effective

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Am I the only one who is followed by an angry ??.???.?? Lvl 120 who don't want to let me escape from a battle even in safe areas .or is it just a game feature . Please answer me! :'(

i dont recall anything about being chased by an angry lvl 120 anything and ive beaten the game numerous times over.......................

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    i dont recall anything about being chased by an angry lvl 120 anything and ive beaten the game numerous times over.......................

Maybe it's because I tried to generate some rare candy (999 exactly ) using some illegal ways I dunno maybe it's the game punishment :''(

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Maybe it's because I tried to generate some rare candy (999 exactly ) using some illegal ways I dunno maybe it's the game punishment :''(

thats why u gotta read the first page properly before doing anything like that because it specifically states on page 1: Using external cheating tools to spawn in items and/or modify Pokemon may cause nasty things to happen. and giving yourself rare candies most likely did just that................ and besides u dont need 999 rare candies to begin with.............. i beat the game at least 3 times over with only the rare candies i find naturally and despite never maxing out a pokemon's level i was still able to beat all the trainers in the main story its honestly not as hard as ur making it out to be

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2020
    Lol already encounter some trouble at victory road. I got the numbers correct. But I can't push down the relic? Nothing happens when I interact with it, and there is a hole where you can jump down so I thought about pushing a rock there, but it doesn't fall it just blocks it.

nvm. you have to push a specific one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    For some reason, when I updated to the latest version 0.9.5 I walked out of the poke mart(the patch said to save in the poke mart) and I see a building cut in half instead of a pokemon center. Any fixes???

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Also, one other question is it possible to obtain any of the rotom variations?

from what ive personally experienced it isnt but then again i havent tried to complete the dex as best i can so it could be possible but just because it "COULD" doesnt mean it "IS"

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    So I was playing New game+ as I do when an update comes out and got this in shawmonk lake right before the first berserk Pokemon fight

---------------------------
    Pokémon Empyrean
    Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Script error within event 5, map 29 (Shawmonk Lake):

Exception: NameError

Message: Section054:103:in `scaleBoss'undefined local variable or method `poke' for #<Interpreter:0x12aaebb8>

***Full script:

poke = createPokemon("MUTANT_PIKACHU", 5)
    result = twoAgainstOneBattle(poke, false)
    pbSet(1, result ? 1 : 0)

Interpreter:262:in `pbExecuteScript'

Other Stuff:511:in `twoAgainstOneBattle'

(eval):2:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1625:in `eval'

Interpreter:262:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1625:in `command_355'

Interpreter:513:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:207:in `update'

Interpreter:120:in `loop'

Interpreter:212:in `update'

Interpreter:295:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1625:in `command_355'

Interpreter:513:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:207:in `update'

Interpreter:120:in `loop'

Interpreter:212:in `update'

Scene_Map:109:in `update'

Scene_Map:107:in `loop'

Scene_Map:120:in `update'

Scene_Map:74:in `main'

This exception was logged in ./errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Can I just change the two vs one battle to true somehow?

I'm gonna transfer my save back to 0.94 until I'm at victory road again.
    P.S: If the Dev sees this: I love this game! It's honestly the greatest fan game I've ever played!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    For some reason, when I updated to the latest version 0.9.5 I walked out of the poke mart(the patch said to save in the poke mart) and I see a building cut in half instead of a pokemon center. Any fixes???

That sounds like the tileset didn't correctly update. Drag all the files out of the patch zip into your game folder (this includes Audio, Graphics and Game.rgssad file) and replace old files. If that doesn't work, download the FULL version, and move your savefile (Game.rxdata) there.

So I was playing New game+ as I do when an update comes out and got this in shawmonk lake right before the first berserk Pokemon fight

Can I just change the two vs one battle to true somehow?

I'm gonna transfer my save back to 0.94 until I'm at victory road again.
    P.S: If the Dev sees this: I love this game! It's honestly the greatest fan game I've ever played!

For now, switch to Normal difficulty mode when fighting bosses. I'll fix this as soon as I can.

P.S. Great to hear that <3

Back