• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Does anyone if it's possible to increase the GP of Data pokemon? I've been trying it with Dualcell and Electivire without success.

I think you have to go to the Pokémon Research Lab in Dooriver City. There's a scientist in the bottom most floor (one where Professor Stine is) who can do so.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think you have to go to the Pokémon Research Lab in Dooriver City. There's a scientist in the bottom most floor (one where Professor Stine is) who can do so.

I tried that and it says they can't be chosen. Also I can't breed Dualcell with another one so I'm stuck at 1 GP.

Last edited:
    Years
    Can someone pls tell me the 4 puzzle numbers for the victory road puzzle pls? i rly dont understand it... also i cant find the last pillar so it makes me more angry...i rly love this game and i almost beat the game 75% in hard mode and i trying get all legendarys and beat the puzzles so if anyone now pls tell me :((((((

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I have done the fishing minigame more than 500 times and I still didn't get a power seed is it removed or is the chance of getting one less then 5%?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I think I found a bug with the pokedex.
    after searching for some locations to catch more pokemon for breeding I realised that although I am quite sure I saw a Cyndaquil in the wild as well it tells me there is no known location, same for clefairy (although I caught that one already but for both I cant remember where that was.
    Then i looked into the list you posted and it shows route 103 for cyndaquil. however, no such route exists on the map. Also I wasnt able to find Mudkip in the shawmonk lake, then gave up on it and ran into one in the swamp.

can you please update the list? and is there any chance I can find a wild cyndaquil or evolution to breed them?

Years
    How the HELL shall i defeat this freaking General GRIMM?????? even in easy mode his hole team cancer lv.135 5GP is this a kinda TROLL???? what was the maker thinking pls fix this unbeateble npc i cant go on the story....this is redicilous my full team is also GP5 lv.115-120 its rly hard to leveling because i have no idea how to get prisma key for prisma tower to leveling -.- !!! PLS HELP

(NVM I BEATED HIM AFTER 2 HOURS and beated the game somehow...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    How the HELL shall i defeat this freaking General GRIMM?????? even in eas mode his hole team cancer lv.135 5GP is this a kinda TROLL???? what was the maker thinking pls fix this unbeateble npc i cant go on the story....this is redicilous my full team is also GP5 lv.115-120 its rly hard to leveling because i have no idea how to get prisma key for prisma tower to leveling -.- !!! PLS HELP

To get Prism Key first you have to find Shard of Arceus in the cave before Calistern (waterfall in the bottom floor) then show it to a man in Dynamo Cave (year 3030). After this you have to go on Route 110 and behind the waterfall, literally inside you will find the Prism Key.

I beated General Grimm with a 0 GP team (obv in easy mode, even regular is stupidly OP) spamming Revives. Heat Nullifier Dualcell against Ho-Oh so Dualcell can't be touched, anyone with Sash and Toxic to stall Shuckle, Golden Ducklett takes damage by recoil and lowers its Def/SpDef stats so it's not impossible, killed Smeargle by Rocky Helmet and Full Restores (you need someone who can tank at least one hit), PP stall that sort of Missingno with Ice Nullifier Serperior until he kills himself with Struggle. I don't remember if he had a 6th poke tho.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Is it possible to get a shiny starter from the start of the game when you get your starter I've been trying to get one for a bit and I want to know if it's useless(Muda) or not?
    Also, what do those hearts do by the level?
    I dont know about the shiny starter but many starters can be found in the wild if oyu wnat a shiny. the heart is something male pokemon can have which means they have a chance to pass down their GP no matter hwta GO the female has. it works like giving the male a power seed.
    however that means its only useful on hatched males with GP already.
    male shinies always have that heart

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Hello? Uhm I think I broke my save file cuz in the elite 4 when I battle the crow dude, it makes me battle the girl before that guy. I think its cuz I tried to transform into the golurk with "the world" using ditto... Anyone help please?

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2022
    Just like Negaman, i also need advice on 5GP dualcell. I cant go more than 1GP if i breed it with ditto and cant GP Fusion it at all or is there perhaps another way?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I still don't understand GP breeding completely. I got a male gp3 and a female gp3, I give my male a power seed but what is the percentage of getting a gp4?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Me being the noob that I am, can someone give me a run down on breeding? Cause I never really did it in the main series games. Would really love some help, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Me being the noob that I am, can someone give me a run down on breeding? Cause I never really did it in the main series games. Would really love some help, thanks!
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_breeding
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_Group

I still don't understand GP breeding completely. I got a male gp3 and a female gp3, I give my male a power seed but what is the percentage of getting a gp4?
    A power seed won't help with this. There's an npc up the stairs to the left of the daycare who tells you how similar two of your pokemon are. The more similar they are the less chance to get a higher gp from breeding them. IIRC they also both have to be fully evolved.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2020
    I've been doing the Cinnamond sidequest and I was able to get through most of the passwords myself but I'm totally stuck on the kids' ages one. Does anyone know the password? thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Congrats on the basically-complete version! I locked this game on hard mode back in 0.9 and I'm doing it again. It's just as painful as you'd imagine.

Small-but-not-really bug report. Heavy spoilers below.

Spoiler:

I had fun beating him (Upon switching to easy. No way am I risking losing my Pokemon to a bug).

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2020
    Need help on making a Stardust Crystal, I just don't know what I'm meant to do, can someone help me out? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    What is the password for the third puzzle in Lakeside House (the one where all the children are locked up)? I don't mind being told about it since I've been trying for a long time but I am bad at puzzles.

EDIT : Nevermind, I got it.

What is the answer i stuck om this puzzle for 5 days?

Back