• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    i have to retrieve something from a pinsir but now he is in a place where i cant reach him

please help??

My memory is not the best but the place where you try to find willys pokemon is near the place where the pinsir is. (near the slums)

NiceRunItDown

Just Hatched
    Years
  • For the postgame "Rainbow Quest", what do I do after getting the Star Medallion from the special auction?
    No idea, and I forgot to note down the clue from the old cellphone.

Pls help

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Just a question but does the apriplum thing give you money even if you dont plant them. ( I tried but they didnt work)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    At level 133/150 a 5GP is significantly stronger than a 0GP, but the most important things to equip to do Prism are shiny/plat cards; I think it's impossible for a 0GP regular card team to beat Prism. (Except they have impressive base stats like Dark Celebi)

Significantly stronger even though he has 0 IVs?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    If you were to use cheat codes, would anything "nasty" happen to your save file?

No, but using cheat codes you can't access Trainer Tower and Prism Tower.

and are there any clues about where to obtain the keys?

Reach the Island, then call Zero. Translate from morse code and you will know where to go.

What do you do with meteorite shards? ( hints for where the keys are)

Spoiler:

Significantly stronger even though he has 0 IVs?

You can change Pokemon IVs cheaply (310k to get a six 31 IV mon from a six 0 IV one), so it's useless to talk about 0 IVs stats.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    You can change Pokemon IVs cheaply (310k to get a six 31 IV mon from a six 0 IV one), so it's useless to talk about 0 IVs stats.

Where can I get It? I know about the candies in roarin but they can't get you a complete one

Years
  • So I completed the Victory Road 0F puzzle and got the reward, but is it needed later in the game for a significant plot point or no? I am not saying what it is so I don't give off any spoilers. Also, where is Key A? I have looked for a while but have not found it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    I found Enzymo, and when I'm about to leave the room a question pops up asking if I should call the police on him. Does anyone know if the answer to that question will influence future events?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Where can I get It? I know about the candies in roarin but they can't get you a complete one

Space Station vending machine, the one behind the girl right to the heal unit.

So I completed the Victory Road 0F puzzle and got the reward, but is it needed later in the game for a significant plot point or no? I am not saying what it is so I don't give off any spoilers. Also, where is Key A? I have looked for a while but have not found it.

No.

I found Enzymo, and when I'm about to leave the room a question pops up asking if I should call the police on him. Does anyone know if the answer to that question will influence future events?

It won't.

For the postgame "Rainbow Quest", I got the coin now, but what does it do?

Find a coin expert.
    Spoiler:

Where is the best place to grind for the Elite 4 and the Champion?

Future 2, but you will spend some money.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    For the postgame "Rainbow Quest", I got the coin now, but what does it do?
    Go to mesmer town and meet Charon, the guy that had the boat when you were there the first time, he'll tell you what the coin says, which is jibberish, but then you have to decrypt it using the caeser cipher method (search it up online)

Where is the best place to grind for the Elite 4 and the Champion?

I suggest going to Future 2 and train with the overdrive guy, if you haven't already, get the houses that provide money for walking (one in Dooriver, Asutra, and Sylen), then go to shawmonk calm and use your bike to grind steps, which transfers to money, in that endless loop (right before the gym is that endless loop) and then you can use that money to pay that overdrive guy and train (highly recommend getting golden eggs in Future 2 as well and giving them to your mons)

Back