• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Matt2915

Matt The Trainer
Years
  • My game keeps on crashing. Now I cannot even open it! There is some kind of error occurring. Please Help Me! I love playing this game. i had made a lot of progress. i don't want to do all that again. I also caught a shiny and many of the custom pokemons. I truly need help. I hope you will help me, sir.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    How can I go to Prisom Tower?

Prism Tower* (Correction mistake, just have OCD)
    To go to prism tower, you must go to future 2 and go to the south shore, once there you will/must navigate the rocks in oceanway 1, If you can't navigate, you can jump over one of the rocks at a dead end, also to access prism tower, it is required to have a prism key which I am assuming you have right?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    My game keeps on crashing. Now I cannot even open it! There is some kind of error occurring. Please Help Me! I love playing this game. i had made a lot of progress. i don't want to do all that again. I also caught a shiny and many of the custom pokemons. I truly need help. I hope you will help me, sir.

Are you sure? Maybe you hacked or something, if so then that's was the NASTY thing that happened,
    If you didnt hack, then maybe your laptop can't comprehend the game,
    If it's not either of those, then you're probably screwed,
    But you can ask one of the people here to send your save file so that they can manually fix it.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • for some reason i've been looking everywhere for swampertite in shawmonk lake, yet it hasn't been anywhere i could get to, i only decided after getting the 8th gym to decide to backtrack and get swampertite for my swampert

Did you check at the areas only accessible by surfing/boating the lake?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Is the Life Orb in the game please?
    I was planning on using it on a magic quard Clefable but can't find it.

If Life Orb isn't in the game, any similar item that boost damage at the cost of HP?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Prism Tower* (Correction mistake, just have OCD)
    To go to prism tower, you must go to future 2 and go to the south shore, once there you will/must navigate the rocks in oceanway 1, If you can't navigate, you can jump over one of the rocks at a dead end, also to access prism tower, it is required to have a prism key which I am assuming you have right?

I don't have

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2020
    hi guys! so, i have a nincada that i'm trying to evolve it into shedinja, but it wont work. i saved the game, so i was able to go back, but it just evolved into ninjask and nothing else happened. i have an extra space in my party and a pokeball. does anyone know what's going on? thanks in advance!

Matt2915

Matt The Trainer
    Years
  • Are you sure? Maybe you hacked or something, if so then that's was the NASTY thing that happened,
    If you didnt hack, then maybe your laptop can't comprehend the game,
    If it's not either of those, then you're probably screwed,
    But you can ask one of the people here to send your save file so that they can manually fix it.

I didn't hack. I was just playing it normally. To whom can I send my saved file? I feel very bored especially this time of year during summer vaccation. Help Me please!

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I didn't hack. I was just playing it normally. To whom can I send my saved file? I feel very bored especially this time of year during summer vaccation. Help Me please!

Try Checking the previous pages or you could attach your save file here and ask for help, maybe someone will help you,

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Also I need to know how to hack the game so I can try to see the NASTY thing that happens, can someone help me or tell me what engine to use for hacking in illegal ways?
    Also don't worry, I have 2 save files, just incase

Or can someone tell me the NASTY thing that happens, if you have personal experience with it

Matt2915

Matt The Trainer
    Years
  • Try Checking the previous pages or you could attach your save file here and ask for help, maybe someone will help you,

Well, how do that. This kind of stuff has never happened to me. Also, I am a complete noob at these kind of stuff.😑 Please tell me. I know that i might be a super noob! Please help me, Sir.😞

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    A little over halfway (I think) through hard mode, really enjoying myself so far.

Favorite bits:
    *GP are a very clever way of proceduralizing the IV grind. You kept the feeling of proper monster breeding but removed the mire of misery that is IVs.
    *The infinite egg-hatching path next to the daycare was a stroke of genius.
    *Plot, characters, and especially mapping are all really well executed. Love the clever tie-ins to the main series games, and so many delightful puns.
    *Regional variants are great, very solid work. Cybereon is my new favorite Eeveelution.
    *The "big boss" fights feel epic in a way I basically haven't seen in pokemon before. Bravo, seriously.
    *Generally exceptional quality of life.

Least favorite bits:
    *On hard mode at least, the regular trainers seem significantly tougher than... like... the bosses? They usually overlevel my soft cap by a solid margin, often carry megas or mean items, and almost always have 5GP+shiny cards. It makes the gym leaders and rivals feel anticlimactic; if I can slog through the random goons, I just sail over the big event fight. Plus, there's not really room for "oh crap he has a mega torterra" when I had to kill four mega torterras and a mega gyarados on my way in, y'know?
    *No special text for beating
    Spoiler:
    in their "forced defeat" battles. I just wanted them to say "Hm, you're better than I thought, but no matter." :(
    *It seems like some cards are next to impossible to attain in shiny form without extreme luck. The difference between normal card and shiny card is pretty gargantuan (leaving platinum out entirely), and not having a card at all, at least on hard mode, makes a pokemon next to non-viable. My poor Cybereon has been relegated to the backline for a while because her attacks are tickle beams even at +4 or so, and while I can finally get her a card now that I've reached Asutra, I am not looking forward to chasing down a dozen Eevees at 1% encounter and 45 catch rate. Booster packs aren't much better at $400k for a ~0.8% chance.

Wishlist:
    *Catch combos are so, so close to what I want them to be. I would love it if they gradually (and gently) increased the shiny rate. It would capture the same sensation you've crafted with GPs, where you feel like you're working toward something rather than just rolling the dice again and again. I don't mind grinding, but it helps so much when you know your actions are making progress, however slight.
    *Is Omuran Luxray's movepool supposed to be as tiny as it is? As far as I can tell it learns nothing by TM except universal moves, and its level-up movepool is downright depressing. Crunch? Superpower? Something? It's way too cool to have Fire Fang be one of its best attacks.

Random Question:
    *Valkyreon's head appears to be detached from its torso in its normal sprite, but not in its shiny sprite. Is that intentional?

Overall, super solid. Excited to keep playing. Thanks for the game!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    hi guys! so, i have a nincada that i'm trying to evolve it into shedinja, but it wont work. i saved the game, so i was able to go back, but it just evolved into ninjask and nothing else happened. i have an extra space in my party and a pokeball. does anyone know what's going on? thanks in advance!

Oh, I do actually know this one! Nincada evolves into Shedinja via Dusk Stone in this game. You can get one after the third gym.

xtu

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    hi sorry I need help updating my game from version 0.9.4 to 1.0. I cannot seem to find the file game.rxdata in my 0.9.4 folder, I only have game.ini and game.rgssad and its not in the data folder. I just today moved my character to a poke center as per op to save and prep my file for moveage, as I havent touched my file since last sept. Any help would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Also I need to know how to hack the game so I can try to see the NASTY thing that happens, can someone help me or tell me what engine to use for hacking in illegal ways?
    Also don't worry, I have 2 save files, just incase

Or can someone tell me the NASTY thing that happens, if you have personal experience with it

The nasty things have mostly been eliminated, I think the only remaining one happens when you cheat in too many rare candies with Cheat Engine.

My game keeps on crashing. Now I cannot even open it! There is some kind of error occurring. Please Help Me! I love playing this game. i had made a lot of progress. i don't want to do all that again. I also caught a shiny and many of the custom pokemons. I truly need help. I hope you will help me, sir.

Save files become corrupted sometimes. Delete your current save file (Game.rxdata) and you'll see a Load Backup Save option on the main menu. Select it and find a most recent save that works.

hi sorry I need help updating my game from version 0.9.4 to 1.0. I cannot seem to find the file game.rxdata in my 0.9.4 folder, I only have game.ini and game.rgssad and its not in the data folder. I just today moved my character to a poke center as per op to save and prep my file for moveage, as I havent touched my file since last sept. Any help would be appreciated.

When you run the game from the 0.9.4 folder, does the save load normally? If it does, it's got to be there.

Spoiler:

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the feedback, it's always good to see a detailed one like this.

*The infinite egg-hatching path next to the daycare was a stroke of genius.
    Can't take all the credit for this one since it was requested by the community ;)

Least favorite bits
    Hard mode does have problems such as the ones you described, due to the way the teams/movesets/items for the trainers are generated. It's something to be improved.
    Special text for winning "unwinnable" battles would be a good QoL.
    Some of the cards are much more difficult to obtain than others, yes. Catch chains help there a little bit, but not much. Perhaps more opportunities to get cards for a
    certain type of mon (or any mon), like the event in Dooriver, would be a good improvement.

Catch combos increasing shiny odds would make it more appealing, yes.
    Some of the Omuran variants didn't end up getting a proper movepool expansion. It is something to be revisited.

Random Question
    I'm not sure how did that happen but the head is supposed to be attached to the torso in all sprites.

Back