• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Hmm, are you sure it's over?, did she say it's over? Was there a indication that the date is over? If so then it's the end, maybe I had a different version of a game by then.
    Also good luck on 34.46% of the post-game, you're gonna need it.

when i started i date it said it might be disturbing for some users but nothing that disturbing happened and after the space station aeris said it didnt work out we not compatible for each other and date over
    could u tell us how ur date went ?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    when i started i date it said it might be disturbing for some users but nothing that disturbing happened and after the space station aeris said it didnt work out we not compatible for each other and date over

Talk to her at the gym again, maybe that will work, but if you wanna see the rest of the date, see the spoiler below:

Spoiler:

Okay, maybe Op2 have an effect on the next version, (which may or may not come out) but atleast you can imagine what kind of text that she would say in OP1, so I am truly sorry if I have ruined you, but you asked for this, not me.

also stay tuned because im going to write a full blown paragraph/essay like most of the completionists on here

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022

Talk to her at the gym again, maybe that will work, but if you wanna see the rest of the date, see the spoiler below:

Spoiler:

Okay, maybe Op2 have an effect on the next version, (which may or may not come out) but atleast you can imagine what kind of text that she would say in OP1, so I am truly sorry if I have ruined you, but you asked for this, not me.

Edit: also stay tuned for my "Full Blown Essay/Paragraph" like most of the completionists on this whole entire fourm

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021

Spoiler:

Edit: also stay tuned for my "Full Blown Essay/Paragraph" like most of the completionists on this whole entire fourm

give me a better description on that op1 if u can and i went to gym already after space station and it didnt work she says date over and i have a question were u a couple with ashy before u did that ? i am. so maybe if u choose ashy u cant do those with aeris or maybe they removed it tho it wasnt in the changelog also which version was it when u did those ? thnx btw .

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I'm up to the postgame but I don't know where to go from where I am. Anyone know how to:
    Find the mask for the corruption?
    Start the rainbow quest?
    Start the zirconium factory quest?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    give me a better description on that op1 if u can and i went to gym already after space station and it didnt work she says date over and i have a question were u a couple with ashy before u did that ? i am. so maybe if u choose ashy u cant do those with aeris or maybe they removed it tho it wasnt in the changelog also which version was it when u did those ? thnx btw .

Oh I am sorry, I'll give you a better description for Op1 below but I was already given the ashy's heart so me an ashy has been the couple from the start before I started the date.

Spoiler:

Also fun fact: If you do the entire game or completed the future arc, you will still get the text after the Op1 date with saying he/her needs to save his/her dad, (but you have already saved your dad?)

Edit: I was on the latest version V1.0

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Oh I am sorry, I'll give you a better description for Op1 below but I was already given the ashy's heart so me an ashy has been the couple from the start before I started the date.

Spoiler:

Also fun fact: If you do the entire game or completed the future arc, you will still get the text after the Op1 date with saying he/her needs to save his/her dad, (but you have already saved your dad?)

Edit: I was on the latest version V1.0

i am also on latest version but weird it doesnt show up the question still thnx a lot .

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I'm curious to know if the game is done? If not, is there a projected release date or not?

Well, it's not completely done, because there is still some loose ends, such as why, and what is going on,
    and sadly we do not know if there even is a release date or a new update.

Does anyone know which pokemon can use God Palm TM the only one I know is Machamp
    Another one that I know of is, Rainbow W.T

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    How long does it take to get an egg from the day care lady?

starting to get my pokemon's GP up for the post game battles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I'm curious to know if the game is done? If not, is there a projected release date or not?

The post-game lacks a full story conclusion, but the main game is done and will only have QoL updates, if any.
    As for release dates, can't say since I don't have a full post-game story planned out yet.

How long does it take to get an egg from the day care lady?

starting to get my pokemon's GP up for the post game battles.

The old man will turn around when there's an egg, so keep running left and right next to him.
    Also, Sask Incense from the Route 106 farm will speed up the egg production.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I'm up to the postgame but I don't know where to go from where I am. Anyone know how to:
    Find the mask for the corruption?
    Start the rainbow quest?
    Start the zirconium factory quest?

The mask is in the bottom of River Overpass.

Go to Professor Almond's lab. There'll be something there.

Just head to Zirconium Factory and head to worker's quarters.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I'm having an issue with the game. My backup saves won't show up in the loading menu despite them being more recent. Is there a solution to this?

https://imgur.com/a/PmWBXWh

So, as you can see, even though I have made very recent backup saves, I'm not able to load any one of them beyond that of April 9th's. I really hope I can fix this - because if I screw something up and have to reload a back up save, I'll have to play all again from the Data Jungle in Future 1...

Back