• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    hey i needed money so i started farming apriplums, but i dont know how to get new flavors, does anyone now how?

Abdiel Nunez

Groudiii
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Can someone tell me about where the first pokekate dojo is? Replaying this This game and I dont see it in Dooriver. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love this game one of my favorite games. I hope you can help me maybe I am just blind. After a lot of thinking (and some help here) I managed to finish the missing children quest. But from where do I get the reward from it? I cant find Sylentia what the agent mentioned?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I love this game one of my favorite games. I hope you can help me maybe I am just blind. After a lot of thinking (and some help here) I managed to finish the missing children quest. But from where do I get the reward from it? I cant find Sylentia what the agent mentioned?

You won't be able to access it now. That's for post game only.

are all pokemon available in this game?

Not all are, but a huge amount from generations 1 till 7.

How to evolve magneton to magnezone in this game?

Level it up in the day while it's holding Metal Coat.

Is it safe to sell Monkshawon Coin and Relic Statue after reaching Rainbow Island? Or will I need them later on?

Years
  • Could someone tell me how to find Rowlet in the wild, I used the pokemon location thing too and saw a 5% chance on the River Overpass but spent 2 days there and didn't get a single encounter, I even found like 3 shines but not a single Rowlet.. is it glitched or do I just have bad luck?

P.S: I also tried the other location which is Shian Swamp or Route 103 and still no hope there.. but the encounter chance is 1% so I didn't doubt that.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Is 1.0 the latest version?

Yes, it's the complete game along with post-game. There's a very minor chance of future updates, however.

Could someone tell me how to find Rowlet in the wild, I used the pokemon location thing too and saw a 5% chance on the River Overpass but spent 2 days there and didn't get a single encounter, I even found like 3 shines but not a single Rowlet.. is it glitched or do I just have bad luck?

P.S: I also tried the other location which is Shian Swamp or Route 103 and still no hope there.. but the encounter chance is 1% so I didn't doubt that.

I believe the 5% for Rowlet is only on the area of River Overpass accessible by surfing up the river using the Boat. Not sure, though.

Years
  • Oh, I guess so but since I'm not that far into the game yet I'll try it on Shian Swamp but it says on the page that:
    Encounter Type: Land
    Chance: 1%
    This means the swamp part of it right? Or was I mistaken?

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I'm new to rom hacks, so could someone fill me in on how to actually play this after being downloaded? Do I have to patch it or something?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Oh, I guess so but since I'm not that far into the game yet I'll try it on Shian Swamp but it says on the page that:
    Encounter Type: Land
    Chance: 1%
    This means the swamp part of it right? Or was I mistaken?

Yes. Try for a bit more time, you'll eventually find one.

I'm new to rom hacks, so could someone fill me in on how to actually play this after being downloaded? Do I have to patch it or something?

No, you don't have to patch at all. Just download the game, extract the whole archive, go to the extracted folder and click on Game.exe! (alternatively you can create a shortcut to your desktop)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • What are the chances of obtaining a 5 GP Pokemon using power seed?

Also, @Stochastic, is the '???' part of the post game just a meme or is it canon to the story?

Back