• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Uhh, I didn't realize this until now, but when I used THE mode, I may or may not encountered a bug in the system, unless this is intentional.
    So when I checked the pokemon that were unobtainable in THE mode, I saw around 10 - 15
    Spoiler:
    , yes, there are alot of them in that menu, but when i checked all of them, they were all the same. So if this is intentional, or there were supposed to be some other forms like the normal one, I'd be happy to accept any answers which helps me.

Edit: Not to confuse people but THE mode i'm referring to is debug mode which is not in the game.

Last edited:

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    No, you don't have to patch at all. Just download the game, extract the whole archive, go to the extracted folder and click on Game.exe! (alternatively you can create a shortcut to your desktop)

Does it work on chrome os, though? If it does, I don't know what you're talking about. Although I'm pretty sure I'm the only one using a chrome os device and it's probably not going to work.

Years
  • There is actually a thing I found, on the Pokemon Location if you search for Shian Swamp, there is no mention of it but when you search Route 103, you get it and the thing is, Pokemon like Cyndaquil and Rowlet can't be found there now and the only Pokemon you can get are Skrelp, Woopers and Yanma etc.. it just isn't updated so that is the problem, I guess I won't be able to get Rowlet anytime soon.. :/

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • There is actually a thing I found, on the Pokemon Location if you search for Shian Swamp, there is no mention of it but when you search Route 103, you get it and the thing is, Pokemon like Cyndaquil and Rowlet can't be found there now and the only Pokemon you can get are Skrelp, Woopers and Yanma etc.. it just isn't updated so that is the problem, I guess I won't be able to get Rowlet anytime soon.. :/

Route 103 was renamed to Shian Swamp. Also, you can get Cyndaquil in Block Cave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    What are the chances of obtaining a 5 GP Pokemon using power seed?

Also, @Stochastic, is the '???' part of the post game just a meme or is it canon to the story?

The '???' part of the post game is as canon as Rainbow WT is. That is to say, it's a complete meme.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So, just to clarify, none of it, not even some of the 'exposition' from the characters' dialogues is at all canon right?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    i cannot access the menu how to do it i pressed esc key it ask for saving the game plz help

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    is monkshawon a location in the future world after WT destroyed that world? or is it completely random place?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2020
    This is such a random question but where is the grandma's hairpin on flowery path? I feel like I've searched everywhere with no success :/

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Guys,

is it possible to catch Dark Celebi post game? also, any tips on how to beat W.T please, his 2nd form just outsustain my damage...

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Guys,

is it possible to catch Dark Celebi post game? also, any tips on how to beat W.T please, his 2nd form just outsustain my damage...

Yes, but only after E4. In general Wiseraph/OM Ursaring/Gardevoir are good against him. Try to set up during the 2nd form as well.

is monkshawon a location in the future world after WT destroyed that world? or is it completely random place?

It is a location on the future map (future 1), but it's unreachable.

i cannot access the menu how to do it i pressed esc key it ask for saving the game plz help

Press X

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Hey everyone, my girlfriend and I have been playing this game side by side for the last week or so, and it's personally been my favorite Pokemon game experience since Red version came out when I was 5. Seriously incredible job on every aspect of the game so far. I'm currently attempting to fill out my card catalog, which I'm very close to doing with regular cards. I only have 6 cards left, but I've been having trouble figuring out how to get certain ones. I want to go on a catching spree of the Pokemon whose cards I need, but if I search them on the in game Pokedex, they show area unknown, and if I search them in the Pokemon Locations pastebin, they aren't anywhere on there. Is the documentation not up to date, certain Pokemon aren't obtainable yet, or something else entirely? The ones in question are: The Voltorb line, Drowzee line, and Surskit line. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Hey everyone, my girlfriend and I have been playing this game side by side for the last week or so, and it's personally been my favorite Pokemon game experience since Red version came out when I was 5. Seriously incredible job on every aspect of the game so far. I'm currently attempting to fill out my card catalog, which I'm very close to doing with regular cards. I only have 6 cards left, but I've been having trouble figuring out how to get certain ones. I want to go on a catching spree of the Pokemon whose cards I need, but if I search them on the in game Pokedex, they show area unknown, and if I search them in the Pokemon Locations pastebin, they aren't anywhere on there. Is the documentation not up to date, certain Pokemon aren't obtainable yet, or something else entirely? The ones in question are: The Voltorb line, Drowzee line, and Surskit line. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Have you tried using Booster Packs? You might get them from those. Or maybe try trading with someone who has finished the card collection and it's respective quest?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Booster packs are where I have gotten the majority of my collection so far, but hoping for 3 specific cards could likely take ages. As to trading, I'm missing stage 1 Pokemon cards and from what I read in advanced mechanics, trading doesn't give you the entry on the card received, but only to an y upgrades you apply to it, which wouldn't be of use to me in the case of the cards I'm missing. If I can't find where the Pokemon I need are, I will try just going for booster packs like crazy, but how would one complete the actual Pokedex if they can't capture certain Pokemon?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Booster packs are where I have gotten the majority of my collection so far, but hoping for 3 specific cards could likely take ages. As to trading, I'm missing stage 1 Pokemon cards and from what I read in advanced mechanics, trading doesn't give you the entry on the card received, but only to an y upgrades you apply to it, which wouldn't be of use to me in the case of the cards I'm missing. If I can't find where the Pokemon I need are, I will try just going for booster packs like crazy, but how would one complete the actual Pokedex if they can't capture certain Pokemon?

Well since you said before that the pastebin IS Outdated, some pokemon can still be obtained due to the fact that those pokemon moved locations or only their evolutions are available, But on one case, snubble used to be in Route 103 which is now Shian Swamp, the snubble as far as I can tell can't be found in-game. So to answer your question, you can't complete the pokedex only if the trainer does not have the pokemon or its evolution which can not be obtained in-game, and also you're best chance of getting the complete cards is by doing booster packs, well that only depends on what pokemon you're catching, if you need a card for a starter, then that's rough since 1% encounter rate for most of them, but if you're catching a pokemon with lets say, 67% encounter rate, then that maybe easier to get a card, but if you are the committed type of player, to catch them and not relying on RNG-sus, then the best bet is Card Balls, they increase the chance of finding a card on a pokemon if you catch them.

READ THIS IF YOU ARE DESPERATE!!!

Spoiler:

Edit: lol 69 posts, nice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    isnt this mysterious "???????" the old mans Growlithe or what is it? if anyone knows id be grateful for some infomation about that pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    WHat is the fruit to release a pokemon's hidden ability? Where do you get it? can you buy it somewhere?

Back