• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    She is a especially difficult boss but from what I have seen, you can do a few things to get to her but each of the methods vary in difficulty and you can pick which method you want to pick.

1. I am not sure if this one works anymore but I was watching HeroVoltsy's playthrough while playing and he used a cheesy strategy to beat her where he equipped one of his Pokemon with the Rocky Helmet and when Rayquomi uses Devouring Void, since it is a physical move or was one, she will hurt herself and eventually die. ( Episode 30 of his Playthrough, 18:35 )

2. On hard mode I didn't have much of a choice so I got myself a Fusion Typhlosion and basically defeated her with raw damage and STAB, if you get a Fusion Typhlosion with Eruption, it can deal a load of damage but the only problem is that if you die, you will lose so I would recommend Mega Incineroar instead.

3. Try getting a Petshop from the Islet of Horus and weaken her stats and swap into a damaging Pokemon, damage her until she uses Devouring Void again and switch back, this is something I had to use to stall it out and get it weak enough but it takes mighty long though to make it shorter you can just equip the main damage Pokemon with the Rocky Helmet instead.

I can't emphasize enough on getting revival, healing and stalling items so buy them before the fight and a good fighting type will always help, I personally used a Omuran Machamp since you can get it early on from the guy in the Shady Shack before Route 101.

I just used fusion empoleon with swords dance + sacred sword. against 1st form it's just easy. 2nd form you need a slither of luck, just try to get a sword dance once and you're good to go. and yes, on hard mode.

And on a different note, at post game, how do I get stronger, suddenly eerything is lv150 with platinum cards... Is there a way to actually get one (except praying to RNG god)?
    Another question, is there a way to get more then one legendary for fusion, or they expect us to trade 32 dark celebis?
    Last question, what is the best way for lving up post game? (excluding dude that wants 200,000 for 1 fight)

Years
  • So, I just restarted due to all the changes, mainly so I can experience them. I'm 7 hours in and I already have 2 shinies! First one was a shiny Pineco that I randomly came across, and just found my second, a shiny Magikarp, from my first ever fishing rod Pokemon! My Pineco has a heart icon, but I have yet to check what my Magikarp has, as I had just caught it not even 5 minutes ago from posting this. I gotta be on a roll or something...

EDIT: I just checked my Magikarp. The IV's are kinda crap, but it IS Jolly nature and does in fact have the heart icon (I'm starting to think all shinies have it.)

Also, I read through a bit, and learned of something called 'Platinum Shinies.' I have no idea what they are, but I'll just state my Magikarp is yellow, and my Pineco is kind of goldish.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2020
    Good morning all,
    I am doing the victory road puzzle, having found the right coordinates because once the coordinates are filled in, a little music sings like when we succeed. Except nothing is happening so I don't really understand how to do it

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, I've searched a lot (I'm currently up to Dooriver, already got the 3rd Badge), and I still haven't found an Everstone. Where can I find one? I just recently leveled an Averat to 35 so it can get Covet, so for the time being, I'll be Coveting on Geodudes...

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I just used fusion empoleon with swords dance + sacred sword. against 1st form it's just easy. 2nd form you need a slither of luck, just try to get a sword dance once and you're good to go. and yes, on hard mode.

And on a different note, at post game, how do I get stronger, suddenly eerything is lv150 with platinum cards... Is there a way to actually get one (except praying to RNG god)?
    Another question, is there a way to get more then one legendary for fusion, or they expect us to trade 32 dark celebis?
    Last question, what is the best way for lving up post game? (excluding dude that wants 200,000 for 1 fight)

For the post-game it's recommended to have shinies and at the very least shiny cards on all your team members. And yes, the trainer who wants 200k is the only way to level up quickly. I'd recommend leaving your game overnight in the infinite cycling road in Shawmonk Town, that way you'll get 50 million PokeDollars in a single night. More than enough to max level all your team members. And if you want, I can send some shiny cards to you, I have plenty of them. As for shininess, you can shiny-fy your Pokemon each for 1 million by talking to One Dollar (a person in the future place).

As for fusion, keep the legendary Pokemon as your first Pokemon and a second genderless Pokemon as the second one. You don't need the same Pokemon for legendaries, any other Pokemon that's fuse-able will work.

I can't beat the general and any of the bosses around the end game.

What's the level of your highest Pokemon? I can send some Pokemon to you but it won't work unless they're lesser levels than your highest Pokemon. The game doesn't allow that to prevent newer players from sweeping through the game.

So, I just restarted due to all the changes, mainly so I can experience them. I'm 7 hours in and I already have 2 shinies! First one was a shiny Pineco that I randomly came across, and just found my second, a shiny Magikarp, from my first ever fishing rod Pokemon! My Pineco has a heart icon, but I have yet to check what my Magikarp has, as I had just caught it not even 5 minutes ago from posting this. I gotta be on a roll or something...

EDIT: I just checked my Magikarp. The IV's are kinda crap, but it IS Jolly nature and does in fact have the heart icon (I'm starting to think all shinies have it.)

Also, I read through a bit, and learned of something called 'Platinum Shinies.' I have no idea what they are, but I'll just state my Magikarp is yellow, and my Pineco is kind of goldish.

Yeah, the shiny rate in this game is 1/256 so it's not that rare. Platinum shinies are basically Pokemon with only black/white coloration and are rarer than Shinies. Shiny Pokemon will have a red star next to their name whereas Platinum Pokemon will have a white star. And yes, all natural shiny/platinum Pokemon have the heart icon which means its a permanent power seed effect.

Good morning all,
    I am doing the victory road puzzle, having found the right coordinates because once the coordinates are filled in, a little music sings like when we succeed. Except nothing is happening so I don't really understand how to do it

You have to push a specific rock down. Search around Victory Road 2F.

But what about their levels? I can get myself a Water type but I'm not sure what level I should keep it?

Level 100-105 is good enough imo.

Okay, I've searched a lot (I'm currently up to Dooriver, already got the 3rd Badge), and I still haven't found an Everstone. Where can I find one? I just recently leveled an Averat to 35 so it can get Covet, so for the time being, I'll be Coveting on Geodudes...

Everstone can be found in Route 105 (the northern part, before Canyon Pass and after Teren Ruins).

Years
  • I have 4 red and blue shard but Mr Anton doesn't want to craft me the stardust crystal. Where can I find the real shards ?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I have 4 red and blue shard but Mr Anton doesn't want to craft me the stardust crystal. Where can I find the real shards ?

You first have to grind the shards. Go to Krystolny Town, there'll be someone in one of the houses who'll grind them into dust. Then take those to Mr.Anton.

Does anyone know where I can get the mega ring? Also, does the fusion count as a mega evolution.

Mega Ring will be given as part of the storyline, after Sylen City. And no, it doesn't count. You can seperately do Mega evolution as well as Fusion evolution.

Years
  • I swear, my luck is on point!

15 hours into the game, and I have an Absol with Pokerus! Goddamn...

Also, thanks for the help; finally found the Everstone, so now I have 2/2 items best used for breeding! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2020
    I want to start a new game+ with 5gp pokemon so i don't have to breed and such during the playthrough. I know i'm lazy but I really like this game but i'm just a casual player.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I swear, my luck is on point!

15 hours into the game, and I have an Absol with Pokerus! Goddamn...

Also, thanks for the help; finally found the Everstone, so now I have 2/2 items best used for breeding! :D

The best items for breeding in this game are Power Seed and Sask Incense. :P

I want to start a new game+ with 5gp pokemon so i don't have to breed and such during the playthrough. I know i'm lazy but I really like this game but i'm just a casual player.

Do you need help with breeding?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    For the post-game it's recommended to have shinies and at the very least shiny cards on all your team members. And yes, the trainer who wants 200k is the only way to level up quickly. I'd recommend leaving your game overnight in the infinite cycling road in Shawmonk Town, that way you'll get 50 million PokeDollars in a single night. More than enough to max level all your team members. And if you want, I can send some shiny cards to you, I have plenty of them. As for shininess, you can shiny-fy your Pokemon each for 1 million by talking to One Dollar (a person in the future place).

As for fusion, keep the legendary Pokemon as your first Pokemon and a second genderless Pokemon as the second one. You don't need the same Pokemon for legendaries, any other Pokemon that's fuse-able will work.

Thankfully, I have almost all shiny (both my pokemon and their cards)
    I didn't know any genderless could be fused, since I thought it has to be the same species, so thanks for the helpful info :)
    Time to get a GP 5 dark celebi.
    What is the easiest evolved genderless to get? Porygon2 is pretty easy, but is there an easier one?

And I'm guessing there isn't a way to upgrade cards, is there? (since I only have regular celebi and porygon2 cards)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Is challenging old bosses good for EXP? And if so, which boss is the best to farm for EXP?

Not really. I'd suggest only fighting the sparring trainer with the Mech Blisseys. Get a Golden Egg and Exp Boost to boost the exp you earn. Golden Egg can be crafted from the crafting menu and you can farm for Exp Boost in Krystolny Mines.

Thankfully, I have almost all shiny (both my pokemon and their cards)
    I didn't know any genderless could be fused, since I thought it has to be the same species, so thanks for the helpful info :)
    Time to get a GP 5 dark celebi.
    What is the easiest evolved genderless to get? Porygon2 is pretty easy, but is there an easier one?

And I'm guessing there isn't a way to upgrade cards, is there? (since I only have regular celebi and porygon2 cards)

Yeah, Staryu/Starmie is the easiest since it levels up very easily.

If by upgrade cards you mean upgrade th from regular to shiny/platinum cards, then no. I have a shiny Porygon 2 card. Do you want it?

Also, Celebi is broken even with just a normal card. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hey, I have a quick question regarding a boss in the randomizer mode.

I fought the arch-cyborg instead of Rapidash 2 in sylent, and now I'm fighting rapidash 2 instead of the arch-cyborg at the factory place. Seems only right, but for some reason the boss is actually unkillable. It always seems to have priority and one shots everything in my party despite all of them being around level 80. Is there some part of the story that I'm missing or is my run basically just over? Really sucks to get so invested and hit a wall like this, and I would appreciate some help.

Edit: Resolved. Apparently, full restores and revival herbs are enough to make a boss exhaust its moves and struggle to death. Thank you guys though.

Last edited:
    Back