• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Sorry if this has been dicussed, but what carries over in fusion? EVs, IVs, nature? I only understand pokemon 1 decides species and 2 0GP make a 1GP pokemon. If you could add on other elements, it would be much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    I just got done with doing the Naraku sidequest. Chatting around, I noticed that the village also has missing guardians of certain children. Is there a sidequest for that too?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Finally finished the game. Absolutely wow. The Pokemon Empyrean team deserves all the praise that they can get. This game deserves more praise than it gets! Hoping for new games! Loving all of the Steins;Gate and Jojo references! Wish there was a wearable Okarin labcoat just like Jotaro's menacing clothes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    So, I've finally completed the main story and most of the post game card but I'm having trouble going to star temple in deshret,I can't pass through mobius strip.

Pls help :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Finally finished the game. Absolutely wow. The Pokemon Empyrean team deserves all the praise that they can get. This game deserves more praise than it gets! Hoping for new games! Loving all of the Steins;Gate and Jojo references! Wish there was a wearable Okarin labcoat just like Jotaro's menacing clothes.

Congrats! :) And thank you!
    Okarin labcoat would be a pretty good one :0

So, I've finally completed the main story and most of the post game card but I'm having trouble going to star temple in deshret,I can't pass through mobius strip.

Pls help :(

You need to trigger Prof. Rocksworth's quest first. Continue doing stuff and he'll appear eventually in the Alarean Inn.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Help for fangames bugs

*I'm Sorry if I made synthax error, I'm french*

Hello everyone. I've been playing the pokemon empyrean fangame for a while now. But I am currently facing a bug that closes the game every time I launch it.
    The game explain where are the problem on the errorlog, but i don't really uderstand what the text means and how i'm suppose to fix it. Can you help me ?

here is a copy of the errolog of my game:

Exception: Errno::EACCES
    Message: Permission acces - Graphics/Characters/_boy_walk.png
    BitmapExport:119:in `initialize'
    BitmapExport:119:in `open'
    BitmapExport:119:in `export_png'
    BitmapExport:86:in `save'
    Clothing:142:in `calcPlayerSprites'
    Clothing:118:in `each'
    Clothing:118:in `calcPlayerSprites'
    PScreen_Load:394:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
    PScreen_Load:359:in `open'
    PScreen_Load:359:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

If you know a way to fix that problem please answer me, you can also join me on discord, my name is Khan#8042

Years
  • *I'm Sorry if I made synthax error, I'm french*

Hello everyone. I've been playing the pokemon empyrean fangame for a while now. But I am currently facing a bug that closes the game every time I launch it.
    The game explain where are the problem on the errorlog, but i don't really uderstand what the text means and how i'm suppose to fix it. Can you help me ?

here is a copy of the errolog of my game:

Exception: Errno::EACCES
    Message: Permission acces - Graphics/Characters/_boy_walk.png
    BitmapExport:119:in `initialize'
    BitmapExport:119:in `open'
    BitmapExport:119:in `export_png'
    BitmapExport:86:in `save'
    Clothing:142:in `calcPlayerSprites'
    Clothing:118:in `each'
    Clothing:118:in `calcPlayerSprites'
    PScreen_Load:394:in `pbStartLoadScreen'
    PScreen_Load:359:in `open'
    PScreen_Load:359:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

If you know a way to fix that problem please answer me, you can also join me on discord, my name is Khan#8042

Hi, I've moved your post to the thread for Empyrean so you can hopefully get an answer :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Hey, I don't know why my game stopped working. Coders, please check the following copied message:
    Script '263' line Compiler: NoMethodError occured.
    undefined method `length' for nil:NilClass

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm really enjoying the game, however, I must bring attention to the volume balancing. A lot of the sounds are really loud while others are extremely quiet. This is present in nearly everything, some moves are almost imperceptible while others almost have you throwing your headset off your ears, music in one area could be nearly double the volume of an area previous, and some world sounds are much louder than others.

There is also an issue with menuing sometimes. Quite frequently, I will be hitting C to go to the next line, but then it will take several key presses to go to the next line.

I also think that changing the look of the selected move while in combat would be a big help because there have been several times where I had to look for roughly 2-3 seconds because I couldn't tell which one was selected, I think just adding a border around what you selected would be sufficient.

I also wish there was a little more explanation on the interaction between the new types and the originals. Perhaps putting a spoiler in the description would be enough? I don't know.

Other than that, I am really enjoying the game. I like the story, the visuals, the combat feels good, and the game has a lot of hidden secrets that I enjoy chasing.

CrimsonSpy

Champion Of My Region
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    The key issue is your pc/laptop fault as well as the volume issues. These cant be the games fault as the volume is built into your pc and the C key is probs damaged on your device

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2022
    I tried going through the night slash to get that final rattata in the sewers under buckheim but all I get is dailogue about how something is blocking the way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My keyboard works perfectly fine, no issues whatsoever outside of the game. I've also never had issues with volume with my computer and still don't except with the game. I've used other games with the same launcher/platform used to design/run this game, and I've had no such issues with any of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hello, I would like to translate your game into Spanish, I don't know what you think? I have a youtobe channel so I can advertise

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hi I just have a quick question, every time I edit the sprite for the player character and start the game, it reverts back to it's default state undoing all my work, is there anyway to stop this from happening? I really wanna use a custom trainer sprite.

Back