• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2022
    It is possible, but there are some issues with that:
    • You can't remove the xp changes without modifying base stats for every Pokémon
    • Removing the trainer changes will make the wild Pokémon massively overlevelled compared to the vanilla trainers, so you'd just end up with a mess
    It would be easier to make a whole new hack than try to warp this one into something it's not.

Well to bad guess I'am gonna keep using this hack i really like it but it's My first Pokémon x run so i would have liked the basic trainers.
    And most other hacks also just change the trainers

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not sure if you would like to update this to the latest version of base X/Y. Would you be open if someone else or if I did if you don't want to? I still need to learn how to make and edit ROM Hacks, but I'd be willing to do it on my free time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I'm not sure if you would like to update this to the latest version of base X/Y. Would you be open if someone else or if I did if you don't want to? I still need to learn how to make and edit ROM Hacks, but I'd be willing to do it on my free time.
    People have attempted it before (myself included) and had no luck getting it to work, but you're welcome to give it a try!

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2023
    Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it possible for Sylveon to learn Heal Bell in this hack? I know it could be tutored, and other tutor moves are available at the move relearner, but I can't find any sources saying it can, and I'm nowhere near close enough to the move relearner to find out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it possible for Sylveon to learn Heal Bell in this hack? I know it could be tutored, and other tutor moves are available at the move relearner, but I can't find any sources saying it can, and I'm nowhere near close enough to the move relearner to find out.
    I don't remember; you can check the level up moves doc to see if Eevee or Sylveon can learn it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2022
    Hi I played this game perfectly fine on my mobile external x like an year ago. Yesterday I decided to play Y version so I did the same step from last time I think? So the hack works perfectly fine on the pc citra but when I try to play on my android citra it keeps launching the vanilla version and not the hack version. I just transferred the rom 3ds only. Was I suppose to transfer all the downloaded other files on to my phone as well? Like the vanilla y version but modified plus the other unzipped files I had on the pc?

Thanks and it's a great game

Edit: nevermind I got it to work by adding more files to the phone...

New question, some pokemons are missing sprites like most of the water types and like mankey for some reason. Anyway to fix this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi I played this game perfectly fine on my mobile external x like an year ago. Yesterday I decided to play Y version so I did the same step from last time I think? So the hack works perfectly fine on the pc citra but when I try to play on my android citra it keeps launching the vanilla version and not the hack version. I just transferred the rom 3ds only. Was I suppose to transfer all the downloaded other files on to my phone as well? Like the vanilla y version but modified plus the other unzipped files I had on the pc?

Thanks and it's a great game

Edit: nevermind I got it to work by adding more files to the phone...

New question, some pokemons are missing sprites like most of the water types and like mankey for some reason. Anyway to fix this?
    Sounds like something is wrong with the ROM or emulator, the hack doesn't touch sprites at all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2023
    wasnt there a hack of pokemon x and y that had oras megas in it? i cant remember what its called but i wanted to check it out

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Hello,
    Is there an updated map of the wild pokemon locations for this romhack? I know there is a pdf for the locations, but as just a map itself would be a lot more convenient.

- MOON

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    may I ask where the .3ds file is cause I have no clue where it is. I downloaded it, just can't find the thing, in fact, it isn't there.
    a link or a guide on how to find or get the .3ds file would be nice

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    may I ask where the .3ds file is cause I have no clue where it is. I downloaded it, just can't find the thing, in fact, it isn't there.
    a link or a guide on how to find or get the .3ds file would be nice
    The 3DS file is something you need to get yourself; downloading it is piracy and therefore illegal, so no one can help with that here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Nope just the doc. Not sure how you'd cram all that info into an image, it'd have to be massive!

Oh, that's great! That means I won't have wasted my time making a map, since it might come in handy for other people too.

I have currently done up till route 13, attachment below. At the end I am going to colour code in relation to catch method, and make the image bigger so the text is less yucky.

Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Oh, that's great! That means I won't have wasted my time making a map, since it might come in handy for other people too.

I have currently done up till route 13, attachment below. At the end I am going to colour code in relation to catch method, and make the image bigger so the text is less yucky.

Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]
    Oh that's a cool way to see everything at once! Harder to find a specific mon, but it's a great overview.

spurkl3z

deleted user 678573
    Years
    • no/thanks
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    hey, how do i check what version i have? i installed it like a year ago, and i just now started using internets. really want to battle online but not get banned

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    hey, how do i check what version i have? i installed it like a year ago, and i just now started using internets. really want to battle online but not get banned
    Hey, you mean the version of the hack? There's no real indicator aside from checking Pokémon typings etc., it's probably best to just uninstall the hack to play online.
    Why are Poke balls so cheap?
    There are 700+ mons to catch, so I made them cheaper.

spurkl3z

deleted user 678573
    Years
    • no/thanks
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    Hey, you mean the version of the hack? There's no real indicator aside from checking Pokémon typings etc., it's probably best to just uninstall the hack to play online.

There are 700+ mons to catch, so I made them cheaper.

yes i did mean that, and so i just reinstalled for the trainer changes etc. while playing the online version, i found a drifloon on route 8, which according to pkhex is an illegal find. i imagine its not safe to use that for link battles, is it? legalising it turns it into an egg hatch

Back