• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2024
    I just wanted to say that this is one of the best fan games I've ever played, Pokemon or otherwise. Really good job.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Does anyone know what generation's movepool this game uses? I'd assume gen 7 & 8 but im not sure.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Does anyone know what generation's movepool this game uses? I'd assume gen 7 & 8 but im not sure.
    Both actually, the game use a mix move set of both gen 7 and 8. Inside of your game file folder, your will find the helpful note folder. And inside of that, you will see the pokemon wiki document and the form wiki document. those 2 will tell you everything you need to know, move pool, base stats and even evolution change

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    This is a cool rom, I think you guys should add a way to decrease your pokemon's level like in pokemon reborn with the opposite rare candy. Because I'd like to be able to use my pokemon from another region in the new one without being 50 levels above everyone.

Days
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Hello, how is it possible to access the dialogue of the game to translate them and to change the name of the Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    it would be cool if you could play as different protagonist like red ethan or a custom ones or make them into outfits you can get later it can still follow the story even with different protagonist and it would be nice if there outfits change on generations to but it is optional the thing that will make it easier for people could you put the encounters in the game like a chart

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Hi, first of all thank you for making this game. I already clocked in 50hrs in my steam deck. But i have a problem, i can't seems to evolve Eevee to Sylveon, i tried leveling him until level 28 or 29 so that he can learn charm. But it doesn't evolve him. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi, first of all thank you for making this game. I already clocked in 50hrs in my steam deck. But i have a problem, i can't seems to evolve Eevee to Sylveon, i tried leveling him until level 28 or 29 so that he can learn charm. But it doesn't evolve him. Thanks!

To evolve your eevee to sylveon, you would need a fairy move and max friendship. I repeat, max friendship, not just high friendship because tht will only make it into a esepeon or umbreon

Days
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    To evolve your eevee to sylveon, you would need a fairy move and max friendship. I repeat, max friendship, not just high friendship because tht will only make it into a esepeon or umbreon

Thank you sir! This game is the bomb! Runs well on steam deck too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Can you shiny hunt the pikachu Starter I've been doing it for 7 hrs so far no luck? I just want to know if it's possible or I've been waistline my time

Days
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I'm currently replaying Pokémon fire ash version 2.25 and I can't seem to figure out how I can hack rare candies in like a lot of rare candies

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    I'm currently replaying Pokémon fire ash version 2.25 and I can't seem to figure out how I can hack rare candies in like a lot of rare candies

you could create a debug mode then u could hack in what you want but be careful if u do that cause it could break the game but in truth that depends on if it has it or not

Back