• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    I'm getting the error Script `interpreter` line `89 basically everytime I get hoope my game crash. How to fix?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm getting the error Script `interpreter` line `89 basically everytime I get hoope my game crash. How to fix?

You would need to get the newest version of the game on the game`s discord server because the one on the website has not been updated

Days
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Hii! I just wanted to ask if my game has glitched at all or if i've missed something in the plotline, i'm currently on my 2nd playthrough after I redownloaded the game to experience galar. I'm currently in Kalos atm and i've got all 8 badges and fought serena in the route below Snowbelle. I cannot access the Lumoise Conference as it says "Lumoise conference is done, come back next year" Bonnie is standing next to the guard but I know you are supposed to fight Clemont there before entering the league.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hii! I just wanted to ask if my game has glitched at all or if i've missed something in the plotline, i'm currently on my 2nd playthrough after I redownloaded the game to experience galar. I'm currently in Kalos atm and i've got all 8 badges and fought serena in the route below Snowbelle. I cannot access the Lumoise Conference as it says "Lumoise conference is done, come back next year" Bonnie is standing next to the guard but I know you are supposed to fight Clemont there before entering the league.

that is a bug yes, but it is from an older version as i assume you got it from the website which has not been updated. The bug has since been patched and you can find the patch or the full version already with the patch included so you dont need to do it yourself in our discord server to download.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ah I thought so! Thank you, a bit sad I have to restart but thats fine :)

You don't need to restart, since all the save files after version 3.x is compatible with each other. But tbh I would actually recommend restarting when version 3.5 drop since a lot of stuff, especially the ow sprite is getting a huge update, especially if you play as the female character

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Oh i see. Thank you. Last question is there a way to get 6IV Ditto?

So there's this new feature that we have, brilliant judge ( it replace the stat judge feature but I digress) after talking to one of them, the next pokemon you encounter will guarantee to be a brilliant pokemon. Which means it will be at higher lv, increase chance of being shiny and have stats that have perfect iv. With a smaller chance of having all 6 perfect iv if you catch a ditto while being effect by this then you can get a perfect ditto. Though be careful because this is only one per day and you can't save before you talk to the judge and the game auto save after you already have your encounter so if you dont save after catching the brilliant pokemon, then you essetially wasted that chance

Days
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    So there's this new feature that we have, brilliant judge ( it replace the stat judge feature but I digress) after talking to one of them, the next pokemon you encounter will guarantee to be a brilliant pokemon. Which means it will be at higher lv, increase chance of being shiny and have stats that have perfect iv. With a smaller chance of having all 6 perfect iv if you catch a ditto while being effect by this then you can get a perfect ditto. Though be careful because this is only one per day and you can't save before you talk to the judge and the game auto save after you already have your encounter so if you dont save after catching the brilliant pokemon, then you essetially wasted that chance

Thanks! I just got 6IV Ditto, I use save scum method!.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello i have a problem where my game crashes when i try to obtain hoopa

That is because you are using an older version of the game 3.4. The error is fixed in the newest version of the game 3.4.3 that you can find on the discord server because the one on the website has not yet been update.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I'm having an issue with this. I got to the fight with team rocket at the thrifty megamart, lost, saved before fighting them again, and now the game crashes whenever I talk to them and also all but one of my Pokemon in my party are gone, not in the PC or anything. I've tried fighting them with more pokemon in my party, fainting in a different battle, etc. but nothing's working. Am I just locked out of playing the game now? I've attached the error if anyone can help.

Attachments

• error.png
      error.png
      29 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm having an issue with this. I got to the fight with team rocket at the thrifty megamart, lost, saved before fighting them again, and now the game crashes whenever I talk to them and also all but one of my Pokemon in my party are gone, not in the PC or anything. I've tried fighting them with more pokemon in my party, fainting in a different battle, etc. but nothing's working. Am I just locked out of playing the game now? I've attached the error if anyone can help.

Do you know which version you are using? Because this is a very old bug that has been fixed since

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Looks like version 3.4. I only downloaded it two weeks ago.

Thats pretty weird because that is fix a long time ago. For now, my only recommendation for you is to contact the dev team through discord and hope that they can fix it for you

Back