• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2020
    How do i evolve my onix ?
    I equiped the Metal Coat , leveled him to 50 and nothing has happened yet ... theres also no option to " use " the Metal Coat .

PS: loving the game so far

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hi everybody, I've got a problem
    I'm not following Ash anime team, so I'm trying to evolve a Pichu to obtain a Volt Tackle Raichu before the Indigo League. I've leveled my Pichu to lvl 45 with exp. share plus giving him some vitamins (only KOed him 2 times), I'm wondering how happiness works? It is based on gen 3 or else? Pokemon hatched starts with 120 and evolve at 220 points?
    Thanks in advance for the help.

PS: Great Game!!

Years
  • Helloo THIS IS REALLY A GREAT GAME

I am requesting help because when I defeated Flint in sunnyshore city (requires 3 pokemons) I lost my other 3 pokemons which I did not enter to fight. I read the troubleshoot were you just feint your pokemons now I change 1 of my pokemons so that I could easily achieve this and Store my other pokemon so that I only have 2 pokemons left which were Torterra and Blaziken(switched my Empleon). Now when I was back on the Pokemon Center all my Pokemons were back but this time Blaziken was missing AND now I have 2 Empleon and 2 Infernape.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    How do i evolve my onix ?
    I equiped the Metal Coat , leveled him to 50 and nothing has happened yet ... theres also no option to " use " the Metal Coat .

PS: loving the game so far

You need lv it up during the day, it won't evolve at night.

Hi everybody, I've got a problem
    I'm not following Ash anime team, so I'm trying to evolve a Pichu to obtain a Volt Tackle Raichu before the Indigo League. I've leveled my Pichu to lvl 45 with exp. share plus giving him some vitamins (only KOed him 2 times), I'm wondering how happiness works? It is based on gen 3 or else? Pokemon hatched starts with 120 and evolve at 220 points?
    Thanks in advance for the help.

PS: Great Game!!

You can't get a volt tackle Raichu before the indigo league since Pichu/Pikachu don't learn Volt Tackle by lv up and the move tutor for it isn't unlocked until after the 2nd frontier brain. As for getting a Raichu, you can just evolve the starter pikachu, I wouldn't waste my time on friendship evolutions before sinnoh as there isn't a permanent groomer until then.

Decolored Islands are in the mod?

First, this isn't a mod, it's a fan game. And no, the Decolore Islands aren't in the game.

Did this ever make it to GBA4ios?

This isn't a gba rom hack, it's a fan game, so no.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I'm forwarding someone else's bug report, as it was submitted as an actual content report here on the forum.

From Abujaid Raja, Jul 12, 2020, 7:28am
    There is an essential error on pokemon fire ash v2.18 if you play 8th gym leader of sinnoh region then the game crashed please fix this error quickly

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2020
    Please sir fix the error of Pokemon Fire Ash v2.18, if i battle with 8th gym leader of sunnyshore city of sinnoh region Flint and Volkner then the game became crashed.
    Please sir fix this error quickly i am requesting with you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    There should be some feature in Pokémon Fire ash that allows us to fight Pokémon with each other playing Pokémon Fire Ash, we have the same level and the same Pokémon that we caught in the game, how much fun it will be

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Please sir fix the error of Pokemon Fire Ash v2.18, if i battle with 8th gym leader of sunnyshore city of sinnoh region Flint and Volkner then the game became crashed.
    Please sir fix this error quickly i am requesting with you.

Literally the message above your's is the fix for that issue. Replace the rgssad file with the one you just downloaded and the bug shouldn't happen.

SylveonLoverIzzy

The PokeCosplayer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    There should be some feature in Pokémon Fire ash that allows us to fight Pokémon with each other playing Pokémon Fire Ash, we have the same level and the same Pokémon that we caught in the game, how much fun it will be

There was going to be a Multiplayer version but due to harrasment the Developer of it has completely quit

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Pokémon Fire Ash
    Pokémon Fire Ash

I am facing a problem in fire ash i am in alola region I am at professors home when I try to.go out I got black screen my screen is black nothing showing but Escape button is working properly

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Did you save it? If so try walking around to find a door. To keep this from happening in the future step forward then exit a building if you just entered it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2020
    Helloo THIS IS REALLY A GREAT GAME

I am requesting help because when I defeated Flint in sunnyshore city (requires 3 pokemons) I lost my other 3 pokemons which I did not enter to fight. I read the troubleshoot were you just feint your pokemons now I change 1 of my pokemons so that I could easily achieve this and Store my other pokemon so that I only have 2 pokemons left which were Torterra and Blaziken(switched my Empleon). Now when I was back on the Pokemon Center all my Pokemons were back but this time Blaziken was missing AND now I have 2 Empleon and 2 Infernape.

Same thing happened to me I hope they fix this

Back