• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Gold 1.4

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I just started a play. Was curious about some things.

1. Are all Pokemon in the dex obtainable?
    2. Is there a way to reduce EV's?
    3. Are there any reports of Bad Eggs in a normal playthrough?

Side note: MyBoy doesn't act correctly. I tried on that emulator and it gives that "1M circuit board not installed" even after switching save types.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I just started a play. Was curious about some things.

Side note: MyBoy doesn't act correctly. I tried on that emulator and it gives that "1M circuit board not installed" even after switching save types.

I can answer you third question: no bad egg, because this hack did pokemon data decryption, modification won't change to bad egg.
    GBA.emu works well, save normally.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I just started a play. Was curious about some things.

To answer your My boy issue, the creator released a bios fix patch which fixed that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I've done Radio Tower event, Team Rocket were gone! Now I wanna Leaf Stone, Water Stone and Thunder Stone, where can I obtain them?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hall of Fame! Main game finished!
    Pokémon Fire Gold 1.4

I wanna Water Stone, Leaf Stone and Thunder Stone😭

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm so tempted to give this another spin, since the last version i played was the initial release. I'm just waiting on 1.5 to drop with that pokégear update

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • Good morning, I'm loving the game, the updates you've made are very good and made my gameplay very fun, but I have a small problem .... where can you buy the evolution stones?

fire. leaf. thunder, water can be found at 10% rate total in ruins of alph by smashing rock repeatedly, dawn dusk shiny sun moon stones can be repeatedly obtained on route 25 by talking to bills grandfather.
    you can also find one time obtainable stones in the game play, such as moon stone in tohjo falls

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • I just started a play. Was curious about some things.

1. no not all pokemon are abtainbale, just gen 2, evolutions and alternative forms
    2. yes, in fuchsia labs in version 1.4
    3. yes, most are associated with using cheat codes

you need to delete your save file after switching save types

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Wanted to say I just started this game today and so far it is amazing! Have only just beaten the Slowpoke Well Rockets but everything looks very polished! Looking forward to playing it more 😊

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Small glitch I've noticed, after giving Kurt an apricorn to craft a ball, your items can only be viewed one at a time as the other slots are blank.

Years
    • Seen today
    I just finish the game, it's precisely pretty solid experience i think, the game retaining the core mechanics that make crystal lovable but also add new design here and there, just like old recipe but get litte bit upgrade in cooking, feel familiar yet also fresh but still lack new thing for people who feel bored revisit johto and kanto for so many time, pretty hard dilemma for this romhack I think.

My suggestion maybe if you have time and good health you can add new region and story maybe based tohuko region on japan or just make new region based on your imagination, yeah to add new things to solve that dilemmas I think this is the maybe the best solution

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Hello im really enjoying the game but im just wondering whewre and who do i talk to to get a hisuian typhlosian?pls respond

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • I just finish the game, it's precisely pretty solid experience i think, the game retaining the core mechanics that make crystal lovable but also add new design here and there, just like old recipe but get litte bit upgrade in cooking, feel familiar yet also fresh but still lack new thing for people who feel bored revisit johto and kanto for so many time, pretty hard dilemma for this romhack I think.

My suggestion maybe if you have time and good health you can add new region and story maybe based tohuko region on japan or just make new region based on your imagination, yeah to add new things to solve that dilemmas I think this is the maybe the best solution

thanks for the feedback! but i wanted the hack to stay true to the original, so new region is not going to work

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    I've been enjoying the hack so far, but I started experiencing an annoying bug in the early game, around Goldenrod. So far, I've encountered 4 separate trainers that will consistently crash the game after a battle triggers. This includes the trainers at both ends of the underground tunnel, which, if memory serves, will halt campaign progression later. It looks like nobody else has experienced this, making me think the game files might just have been corrupted by cheat codes, but I thought I'd post this here just in case.

Back