• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Days
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    The new towns are really pretty and are a huge upgrade. But this rom thinks it's difficulty to give every trainer 3 potions and 6 pokemon with supersonic/slp, poison powder or paralysis. That's not hard it's just annoying to deal with

Years
  • The new towns are really pretty and are a huge upgrade. But this rom thinks it's difficulty to give every trainer 3 potions and 6 pokemon with supersonic/slp, poison powder or paralysis. That's not hard it's just annoying to deal with

Indeed, this is an extremely relevant point.
    I will be going through a fine-tooth comb and nerfing all trainers.
    At first, I thought if I can use potions in battle, why can't my opponents do the same?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    whats the shiny odds of this? i got a shiny starter and a shiny pidgey before the first gym, am i just lucky? also, what gen of the pickup ability table does this use?

edit: trying to do a shinies only run, ive found a shiny rattata after a lot of grinding so im assuming around 500 or 1000 (for shiny rate)?

Last edited:
    Years
  • whats the shiny odds of this? i got a shiny starter and a shiny pidgey before the first gym, am i just lucky? also, what gen of the pickup ability table does this use?

edit: trying to do a shinies only run, ive found a shiny rattata after a lot of grinding so im assuming around 500 or 1000 (for shiny rate)?

The chance was buffed to 1/255 👍

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    what happened to the seven islands and why cant i access them and is there a place to farm money?

Years
  • what happened to the seven islands and why cant i access them and is there a place to farm money?

The Islands in the project were removed to give access to the new cities.
    You can farm money diving and using Smart Strike on Clamperl's shells!
    Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    The Islands in the project were removed to give access to the new cities.
    You can farm money diving and using Smart Strike on Clamperl's shells!
    Good luck!

what are clamperl's shells suppost to give out? do i use theft on them?

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    for some reason if you go to the sarfari zone go where zarude is standing go into inv zarude will despawn becomeing unoptanable

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    so i found out that with a shiny charm on you zarude's shiny form may not exist so it despawns becoming unobtainable

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2024
    If you use a repel, the event will disappear.

thanks for letting me know but how do you level up and will there be pokemon forms for some pokemon like the weather quad, kyurem white and black, eternatus forms, etc and also what about signature moves what about those?

Days
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    My project has some bugs, but it doesn't interfere with anyone's gameplay.
    You can finish the game without any problems.
    By the way, with the errors presented by the community, I can fix and keep the gameplay as safe and clean as possible.

There is no such thing as a bug-free project.

Days
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    my game keep getting freezed at route 6 going to Vermillion City

Attachments

• Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version
      Screenshot_20230707_191348.jpg
      105.5 KB · Views: 8
    Back