• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
this is a nice looking rom hack, though some features make it a tad bit annoying which i hope will be addressed in the future.

- trainers spamming potions
- trainer levels being too high in some cases, forcing tedious grinding (poor level curve)
- too many HM/Field Moves, I don't feel it's necessary to force the move on the pokemon in order to use it in the field

Sure!
I'll improve some features.

Years
Hey DJ Tarma, great hack.

Even though everyone else is throwing a hissy fit and being indignant, entitled children, mad respect for giving them the middle finger.

Keep up the good work and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Years
Just imagine putting an anti-cheat on a single player hack ROM. Dev porbably looks like this
770u6o.png

If there was hair in this emoji, I might agree with you.
But I don't have pimples either, LOL

PS: I hope you can understand that the anti-cheat system helps unnecessary bug reports, as the memory blocks are completely different from the original Fire Red. 👍

Years
Hey DJ Tarma, great hack.

Even though everyone else is throwing a hissy fit and being indignant, entitled children, mad respect for giving them the middle finger.

Keep up the good work and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

That's the essence of Fire Red Extended!
Many are used to unnecessary advantages, such as cheat codes. I developed a gameplay mode system, which makes the user choose, reading the description of each mode before confirming.
Thank you for your mature feedback! 😉

NobleStripes

Plays rom hacks for fun, recommended me more.
Years
Hmm, interesting hack. I'm about the get the update and try it for myself, I needed a strong challenge after vanilla games bore me to death.

Days
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
Are you going to add all gen 9 pokemon Alolan form Galarian form Hisuian form and Paldean forms and legendary and mythical pokemon in the future?

Years
Are you going to add all gen 9 pokemon Alolan form Galarian form Hisuian form and Paldean forms and legendary and mythical pokemon in the future?

Hisui, Alolan & Galarian forms already exist in the project.
The Gen 9 Pokémon will be inserted in the 4.0 Rework update!

Days
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
Are you going to add all gen 9 pokemon Paldean forms The Teal Mask expansion The Indigo Disk expansion and legendary and mythical Pokémon? And when are you going to work on 4.0 Rework update? Thanks!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
What does the game classify as cheating to the nature system? I had absolutely no action replay codes enabled but was using speedup? Makes absolutely no sense it's saying I've cheated when I haven't...

Years
What does the game classify as cheating to the nature system? I had absolutely no action replay codes enabled but was using speedup? Makes absolutely no sense it's saying I've cheated when I haven't...

It is a problem that was found in the nature exchange system.
It has already been fixed and will have a new feature included in the hack:
IV increase system

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
It is a problem that was found in the nature exchange system.
It has already been fixed and will have a new feature included in the hack:
IV increase system

Is there an ETA on when the new update will be out that fixes this? Also it's a great hack, I had one of the really old versions of the hack back when there was only 3 starters, Recently realised you'd done a lot of updates so am very happy you've been actively updating.

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
I recently installed the room on pizza oy pro. And when I go into battles, the name of the attacks aren't named. It would say something like "Charmander used fire move" idk if it's a bug on the rom or if the rom itself wasn't twerked fully for pizza boy. I would definitely love to get the small bug fixed.

Years
I recently installed the room on pizza oy pro. And when I go into battles, the name of the attacks aren't named. It would say something like "Charmander used fire move" idk if it's a bug on the rom or if the rom itself wasn't twerked fully for pizza boy. I would definitely love to get the small bug fixed.

Yeah, this is a discovered bug found on PizzaBoy emulators.
Maybe this unwanted behavior will be fixed in the Rework (4.0 release)
My suggestion is to change your emulator to MyBoy.

Days
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2023
DjTarma Hey sry I was just replying in your discord by saying I really liked your rom hack(only wish the storage systems for items and mons were expanded) and I got auto kicked from your discord. If I can be allowed in I'll just limet to question. Btw what was the answer to my question about using earlier version save file for newer rom versions?

Last edited:
Back