• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Hi DJTarma,

Pretty impressive hack, I love Kanto Region and this expanded it so much!!!

I was not able to join in discord, the link in the first post is still active?

Really polished game, enjoying a lot!!!

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hi guys, the links do not work! Is it still possible to play the game ?

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
Hey i found an issue with v3.5
Grookey's hp base stats are bugged i think
When you choose Grookey as your starter its hp at level 5 is 15
I checked the other starters but they all seem to be fine
The issue is with Grookey only

Years
Hey i found an issue with v3.5
Grookey's hp base stats are bugged i think
When you choose Grookey as your starter its hp at level 5 is 15
I checked the other starters but they all seem to be fine
The issue is with Grookey only

I'll check this.
Thanks for reporting!

Days
  • Seen Dec 18, 2023
Hey, thanks a lot for your project! Really enjoying playing it so far, it's really refreshing and enjoyable. I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask…

1) is False Swipe obtainable in this game (as a TM or at any of the dynamic machines?)

2) If I activate a shiny charm and then buy a Pokemon from the game corner will it become shiny? Or does this not qualify as an encounter?

Really, thanks again!

Days
  • Seen Dec 18, 2023
Hey, thanks a lot for your project! Really enjoying playing it so far, it's really refreshing and enjoyable. I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask…

1) is False Swipe obtainable in this game (as a TM or at any of the dynamic machines?)

2) If I activate a shiny charm and then buy a Pokemon from the game corner will it become shiny? Or does this not qualify as an encounter?

Really, thanks again!
….. 3) Also, is the discord server still available to join? The link above in previous comments seems to have expired

Days
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
I enjoy this game until I found out Rare Candy cheats won`t work in this game since it show up as usual candy and you need to catch 50 Pokemon to get Exp-share.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Hi,

First of all, want to say that is hack is the most balanced, complete ROM I've played and I really appreciate your work on it. Truly able to play Fire Red the way I want and the new maps are a much-welcomed addition.

One minor question I have is if it's possible to obtain Purrloin in the game. On the Pokedex, it says area unknown. Can you trade for it with someone or is it just not in the game? For context, I'm doing a Dark type run. Thank you again for the great game!

Years
Hi,

First of all, want to say that is hack is the most balanced, complete ROM I've played and I really appreciate your work on it. Truly able to play Fire Red the way I want and the new maps are a much-welcomed addition.

One minor question I have is if it's possible to obtain Purrloin in the game. On the Pokedex, it says area unknown. Can you trade for it with someone or is it just not in the game? For context, I'm doing a Dark type run. Thank you again for the great game!
Thanks for playing my project! :grin:
Capture Liepard and Breed them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I will never understand the mindset of romhacks creators getting upset with Rare Candy 'cheating'. You're find with copyright breaching by making a romhack, but the moment someone wants to save some time in-game, they're the bad guy?

If I'm doing a Nuzlocke, I don't want to spent hours grinding on bugs in Veridian forest just to make the level cap of 18 for Brock's gym lmao. It's single player, why does it matter how someone plays the game? All the top Nuzlocke players do it anyway.

Tried to mitigate this by doing the 'easy' mode for perma EXP share, but because there is no way of turning this off, it's literally impossible to stay under the level cap of 25 for Misty.

Shame, seemed like such a promising hack.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
ah will u add usable HM without learning it.... since yeah you know, not a fan of HM slave

Days
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I enjoy the game quite a lot, I guess the problem I'm having is that I have very mixed feelings on some of the moveset choices. To the point it just kinda gives me mixed feelings.

Back