• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    Amazing job! I totally love the visuals, specially battle backgrounds. Do you plan to change characters' sprites? Perhaps it could match with the new sprites, but this is just my opinion. Either way, if you decide not to, that doesn't take away from the fact that this hack is a masterpiece.

I used the Kalarie Overworld Sprites update.
    Until now, I don't think in any updates about OWs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    how to download the new version the first i downloaded through pysco channel

Years
    as I pass from the island of cinnabar I'm pressured on this part

If you use a .sav of another game, some bugs will happen.
    The game is exclusive in Kanto, not sevii island are included.
    Bill in the future will bring some challenges and specific stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have to say, despite the hack being very pretty and has a lot of content, not having CFRU makes me slightly disappointed. This is not because of the game not having battle gimmicks such as megas, but because mons can't have their optimal movesets such as legendaries not having their signature moves and such. See i'm the kind of person who like building mons according to their competitive learnsets so not having all moves brought the hack down for me. Not to mention, the Dollsteak base is quite glitchy and has problems with move effects and item effects such as Dragon Tail glitch and the ever present Life Orb glitch. A really good hack, just brought down by the very old rom base.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023

but I didn't use it and there's a bug on the bike path that you get stopped, in cinnabar when I defeated the leader the bill didn't show up

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023

I downloaded the new version on the pysco channel he left it on mediafire it didn't work I downloaded it from this site it didn't work what I do, or tell me how to go from cinnabar

Years
    I have to say, despite the hack being very pretty and has a lot of content, not having CFRU makes me slightly disappointed. This is not because of the game not having battle gimmicks such as megas, but because mons can't have their optimal movesets such as legendaries not having their signature moves and such. See i'm the kind of person who like building mons according to their competitive learnsets so not having all moves brought the hack down for me. Not to mention, the Dollsteak base is quite glitchy and has problems with move effects and item effects such as Dragon Tail glitch and the ever present Life Orb glitch. A really good hack, just brought down by the very old rom base.

Your feedback is quite understandable. 😉
    I just need to add a few extra points:
    There were numerous fixes coming from Leon, with the Life Orb and Dragon Tail issues, as you mentioned.
    Magic Bounce's ability has also been fixed by it.
    As for movesets being limited and some signature abilities not being inserted are also negative points.
    Still, if you want to have a non-professional experience, or even want to recommend the game to someone who is new to pokemon games, feel free to publish my project!

Years
    I downloaded the new version on the pysco channel he left it on mediafire it didn't work I downloaded it from this site it didn't work what I do, or tell me how to go from cinnabar

The mediafire link I use is here in this post. I cannot answer for third parties, only my original post.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    I cannot seem to download the latest release since my PC detects it as a malicious file. Could you please provide an alternative download if that's okay? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    The mediafire link I use is here in this post. I cannot answer for third parties, only my original post.

Use Google transelete vou falar português eu baixei por esse site também mais não vai tentei renomear

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Two badges in, just wanted to mention that thr pick up ability picks up TM 01 (hidden power) multiple times, and consdering that TM's are reusable, the extra copies can't be sold. You might want to fix that. I toggled on the Exp all and off, and after that, my Pokemon seem to be getting boosted Exp points, like a traded Pokémon, you might want to look into.

Also, a suggestion, would you consider implementing remixed music of the Kanto music in towns, cities and battles? I mean, since you've already added new graphics, it would heighten the freshness even more.

EDIT: Found a small oddity. If you use a good rod to fish for Pokemon on Route 6, there's a possibility of hooking a bidoof.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Whoa, my project has its name since 2018-2019 in the Pokecommunity's discord server, mate.
    Some users know about this.

Well, just ignore that Lu6ci6fe6r guy, he's just trying to mess around with others and their work like he tried with my project. anyway nice hack.

Back