• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen today
    How's the documentation coming along? I know that there is a lot of content to cover, but I'd like to know which ones you've written up so far.

Years
    Non of the links i have found of this game ever work.Not yours,or the links from yotubers or sites etc.I asked you again but you did not answer.Whatever link i download,this happens.
    https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME8I7QO

If you use my download link provided in the post, you dont get this.
    Also, perhaps you download a virus in your pc, be careful.
    Do not download the project from another fonts, here in the forum, that's the original and safest releases.
    In the download section on the first page, you can get the patch to insert in a Fire Red v1.0 Squirrels.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    It's a really great hack but... Why did you disable the option to play as a girl? Is there any chance you'll reenable it in a future update?

ScentedBunnnyGlitter

Trainer Millie
    Years
    • They/them
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Well, after beating lavender town's tower, I think I'm ready to post an early review for this hack.
    I literally just made this account to leave the review, because I'm extremely delighted with how much detail and effort has been put into it.
    I know it's unfinished and it may need a little bit of polish, but still. The custom backgrounds, the custom spritework, the new abilities and out-of-battle moves. It's a very enjoyable experience overall.
    It's harder than the original game in some ways, but it also adds some perks and details that make it a bit smoother, but keeps it challenging.
    The only downside might be not knowing where to get certain pokemon or how to do so, but that's almost, like, the intended pokemon experience. Finding out where to catch them and stuff. It'd be cool to know what Pokemon have not been implemented yet, but since there aren't that many unimplemented pokemon in the hack, but it's still worth mentioning, I guess.
    And I'm sorry if there was some note or something that said what mons where missing, but I didn't find it, so that's that.
    Overall, a good hack, I do recommend it.
    ~Millie

Years
    Well, after beating lavender town's tower, I think I'm ready to post an early review for this hack.
    I literally just made this account to leave the review, because I'm extremely delighted with how much detail and effort has been put into it.
    I know it's unfinished and it may need a little bit of polish, but still. The custom backgrounds, the custom spritework, the new abilities and out-of-battle moves. It's a very enjoyable experience overall.
    It's harder than the original game in some ways, but it also adds some perks and details that make it a bit smoother, but keeps it challenging.
    The only downside might be not knowing where to get certain pokemon or how to do so, but that's almost, like, the intended pokemon experience. Finding out where to catch them and stuff. It'd be cool to know what Pokemon have not been implemented yet, but since there aren't that many unimplemented pokemon in the hack, but it's still worth mentioning, I guess.
    And I'm sorry if there was some note or something that said what mons where missing, but I didn't find it, so that's that.
    Overall, a good hack, I do recommend it.
    ~Millie

Millie, I'm so glad about your feedback! 😆
    I didn't expect to reach this level of recognition, and it changes my perspective on how good it feels to make people happy and interested in my project.
    I'm really happy for everyone's feedback, and even happier for your feedback since you created an account here on the Pokecommunity.
    It is definitive proof that the project has captivated you! I'm so glad, ultra mega blast thanks! 😁

Years
    It's a really great hack but... Why did you disable the option to play as a girl? Is there any chance you'll reenable it in a future update?

Oh, sorry about that.
    The reason to the Blue being removed is because she glitches when emerge from water.

Years
    • Seen today
    Having a lot of fun with the ROM hack so far, great job! Just a heads-up: On original hardware and 3DS there is a game-breaking bug: When opening and then closing the EV-IV option from the menu the screen stays black and you have to hard reset. Makes the feature unusable.

Years
    Having a lot of fun with the ROM hack so far, great job! Just a heads-up: On original hardware and 3DS there is a game-breaking bug: When opening and then closing the EV-IV option from the menu the screen stays black and you have to hard reset. Makes the feature unusable.

This is weird.
    I'll think about this option, because original hardware has priority to me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    First time posting on here and just want to say this hack is probably my favourite fire red visually, love the map layout and changes you've done to kanto.

The only thing missing as mentioned before is probably a dexnav so you know what pokemon are in the area and how many you still need to catch. Or even a location doc for the mons if you can't do that easily. Aside from that loving the hack keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    Seems so promising! Few questions, first is there any doc about Pokémon changes? It is completed? And what are the gym leader Pokémon and levels?

Back