• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey its me again actually I fixed the glitch, it was just that I had a ralts with synchronize and just like you mentionned earlier in this page of the thread the ability is glitched so I released it and now its working perfectly, sorry for the previous complaints.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2023
    Não estou conseguindo encontrar o link para baixar a versão 3.4.3 e na pagina inicial aqui, só tem os links para a versão 3.4.2, que estão quebrados. Onde eu posso fazer o download da Rom?

Years
    Não estou conseguindo encontrar o link para baixar a versão 3.4.3 e na pagina inicial aqui, só tem os links para a versão 3.4.2, que estão quebrados. Onde eu posso fazer o download da Rom?

The post has been updated to the 3.4.3 release.

Years
    Hey its me again actually I fixed the glitch, it was just that I had a ralts with synchronize and just like you mentionned earlier in this page of the thread the ability is glitched so I released it and now its working perfectly, sorry for the previous complaints.

This bug has been fixed in the 3.4.3 release.
    You can download now this version.

Years
    I know I asked a question 2 hours ago on this thread but the moment I entered Vermilion city my game keeps crashing despite the fact that I didn't cheat and that I use mGBA, can I fix this or i my save file corrupted ?

I don't believe that you use mGBA.
    I recommend you download the emulator and install on your computer.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Looks awesome, anyone try this on a flash cart? I have an EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition flash cart and was wondering if anyone has tried on one of those yet

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Is there an area that you can grind late game ? My team is at level 66 with only the Viridian gym (which is probably gonna close to lvl 100 for giovanni) left to beat and the highest wild pokemon that I could find are 1st stage at level 47.

Years
    Is there an area that you can grind late game? My team is at level 66 with only the Viridian gym (which is probably going to close to lvl 100 for Giovanni) left to beat and the highest wild pokemon that I could find are 1st stage at level 47.

I bet you skipped a lot of trainers.
    Just defeat wild pokémon or return to face these trainers.
    Good luck.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I bet you skipped a lot of trainers.
    Just defeat wild pokémon or return to face these trainers.
    Good luck.

Thanks for the advice but I made sure that I had beaten every single trainer in the map that I could access at this point in the game before asking the question.

Watydra

Kelef
    Years
    Does anyone know where to find Tiny mushrooms and Big mushrooms? I want my Pokémon to relearn moves that might be missed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    I have a nidorino level 35 and I'm trying to use a moon stone on him and it says this item has no effect… does anybody know why or how to evolve nidorino??

Back