• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    Whenever I try entering Vermillion City the game freezes on me. Is there a fix?

Has there been any fix to this? I have the newest version but any time I try to walk into Vermillion City after the b2b battle freezes. I have loved this game up to this point and REALLY want to finish it. How do I get past this bug?

Years
    Has there been any fix to this? I have the newest version but any time I try to walk into Vermillion City after the b2b battle freezes. I have loved this game up to this point and REALLY want to finish it. How do I get past this bug?

Read the supported list of emulators inserted at the beginning of the game.
    I cannot do anything for you, because the list is displayed at the beginning of your gameplay.
    I suggest you recheck the list and use the supported emulator.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hi, Quick question, can you add enhanced shiny odds and are any of the mons shiny locked?

i dont believe any of the mons are shiny locked, and you can buy a single use shiny charm at celadon dept for 10000$ which makes your next encounter guaranteed to be a shiny, i havent tried with this static encounters but it might work

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Kanto = Route 03
    Johto = Route 08
    Hoenn = Route 06
    Sinnoh = Route 26
    Unova = Route 16
    Kalos = Route 07
    Alola = Route 12
    Galar = Route 09.

On what part of route 12 i can find Them i Look everywhere there and dont find them

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    I have a problem, i completed everything but i cant enter the pkmn League, is this fixable. The hack is really amazing

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I loved the game, I would like to know which pokemon appear in Safari Zone, enter for the second time to find surfing, I already got it but I don't want to have spent the 4000 in vain hehe

Years
    I loved the game, I would like to know which pokemon appear in Safari Zone, enter for the second time to find surfing, I already got it but I don't want to have spent the 4000 in vain hehe

The Safari Game is countless and gives 60 Safari Balls.
    There is a legendary Pokémon on the feature and a new item.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I know, but I would like to know the list of pokemon that appear so as not to have entered just to get Surf, I have already captured about 70 different pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey guys I am stuck and cant find any videos on it either. I beat the elite 4 and professor oak gave me the national dex to get access to the sevii islands but wont allow me to go to them. I go to the harbor in Vermillion and the sailor just says the ship has set sailed. I tried going to cinnabar island as well to see if bill will take me to island one but is not there. Any way to help?

Years
    Hey guys I am stuck and cant find any videos on it either. I beat the elite 4 and professor oak gave me the national dex to get access to the sevii islands but wont allow me to go to them. I go to the harbor in Vermillion and the sailor just says the ship has set sailed. I tried going to cinnabar island as well to see if bill will take me to island one but is not there. Any way to help?

If you were to read the post, you would see that access to the islands has been removed.
    Your mission is to complete the National Dex in Kanto.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    I played this game back in 2022, and I noticed that it has the Gen 8 exp system. In the present, I'm currently playing it, and somehow that exp system is gone like the normal Gen 1

Back