• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Firered in NDS Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh my god, will you freaking stop making me that jealous? x_x
Since I love the first Gen excluding its remake, this is exactly what I love.
What a pity that the link for the first Alpha is down~

However, those screenshots make me hungry. I'm now so hungry of checking what you Sir did there and eating that work after lel

I besides wonder what point of quality many hacks have reached. People begin revamping the original games but the results actually do kick NDS's fat ass even with the fact that ROM-hacks remain on the same platform (GBA)

Respect!

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
Years
Oh my god, will you freaking stop making me that jealous? x_x
Since I love the first Gen excluding its remake, this is exactly what I love.
What a pity that the link for the first Alpha is down~

However, those screenshots make me hungry. I'm now so hungry of checking what you Sir did there and eating that work after lel

I besides wonder what point of quality many hacks have reached. People begin revamping the original games but the results actually do kick NDS's fat ass even with the fact that ROM-hacks remain on the same platform (GBA)

Respect!

While I agree that this hack is indeed awesome (props to the man who made it), the main reason the NDS gen hasn't been hacked as of yet is mostly due to the fact that most everything done in NDS requires 3D modeling knowledge, so Gen III excels in ease of use for the average person. That and the simplicity of how all the data is stored, and the sheer amount of knowledge we have about the engine.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
This hack is'nt already dead?

Idea of this hack is amazing so keep up good work and don't give up!

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Hey guys everyone asking for the download link
so i made an updated demo ^^
Download has been removed dude stealing from this hack two times thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
LOL can't get through on viridian city anyway it is been posted in the first page :D
i hope this will finished soon

MichLBritish

MikeLBritish
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
There is a bug during the intro where Blue/Gary's OW sprite is kinda choppy. That's all i found so far, I'm just loving this game so far, this is what everyone has been waiting for forever! Don't give up, we're cheering for you to give the Pokemon fans what they deserve!

Years
Great game. man! I hope this game gets finished! Good luck in this wonderful hack and don't
give up on this beautiful and amazing hack! =D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 28, 2019
I can't download it. It says "there was a problem downloading this file". can you send it on mediafire?

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
just wondering if your going to do custom trainers and maybe a harder difficulty

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Hey dude, feel free to use these HGSS styled backsprites I made a while back.

red_and_green_backsprites_hgss_style_by_innermobius-d5z6w80.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Nex has already mentioned he has stopped working on this so I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back