• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Colonelsalt once you finish this hack will you do a team aqua and a team magma hack? Also this is suck a great hack,can't wait forth final release.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Hey Colonelsalt I was wondering if you can tell me how you made this hack and if you could show me how to do a similar hack for Pokémon Emerald where you could play as Team Aqua or Team Magma (and if possible add in Team Rocket).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Few ideas or somethings that can be in the future

•have a new update or new game all together where your in johto and you and team rocket are looking for Mr.Gov
    •be able to have lackeys or grunts at your disposal once you become an admin and be able to give them Pokemon that you may have left in your box. You can basically send grunts to areas and have them go get Pokemon and sometimes grunts will challenge your for your position.
    •later later on have a new game or update where you have all the organizations battle in a new all out war and eventually you can team up with a another organization of your choice and each team choice has a different storyline. (Something cool that people will replay to get all sides)
    •more choices for what you can do.

It would be so cool if that was in the game, though I think that playing as a different organization should be in a sequel version of this hack. But it would be awesome if all of this was added into the Rocket Edition Hack.
    Sorry for my English

I think that it would be awesome if this was added into the game, though I think that playing as lets say Team Magma or Team Aqua should be part of a hack for lets say Emerald rather then FireRed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Colonelsalt I'm wondering if you could add a Jessie and James cameo into this hack.

Last edited:

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Few ideas or somethings that can be in the future

•have a new update or new game all together where your in johto and you and team rocket are looking for Mr.Gov
    •be able to have lackeys or grunts at your disposal once you become an admin and be able to give them Pokemon that you may have left in your box. You can basically send grunts to areas and have them go get Pokemon and sometimes grunts will challenge your for your position.
    •later later on have a new game or update where you have all the organizations battle in a new all out war and eventually you can team up with a another organization of your choice and each team choice has a different storyline. (Something cool that people will replay to get all sides)
    •more choices for what you can do.

Sorry for my English

Great ideas, I'd love to see a HG/SS version of this

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    BTW, Colonelsalt, I heard you were talking about a Discord server? I've actually got a Discord server that we could use. I could easily put you as an administrator, and if anyone is confused about what the titles of the chat mean, it's Italian, since I compare Team Rocket to a Pokemon Mob.

https://discord.gg/NKeWdRP

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    well Jessie and james were in pokemon yellow.... and it be great if they tried to be heros instead of memebers of team rocket HAHAH

Now that I'm thinking about it you could just add Jessie and James in the places that they were in Pokémon Yellow.

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    The one issue is that sense the remakes were on the DS it might cause the hack to take longer.

Good point, didn't take that into account. What was Shiny Gold a hack of? If it was a hack of FireRed, which I think it was, it may take less time

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2023
    Good point, didn't take that into account. What was Shiny Gold a hack of? If it was a hack of FireRed, which I think it was, it may take less time

But on the other hand if it was a large team, let's say five people working on it then you might be able to do it on the DS. But even then I am pretty sure you would have to Use different software's which is why it would take a long time to do a DS hack.

Last edited:

colonelsalt

Guaranteed to raise the smile
    Years
  • There we go. Caecae97 has been so kind as to set up an awesome Discord server for the game. This will be the Rocket Edition server, where I'll hopefully be able to chat with some of you more closely and drop in some mini-updates on the next release once in a while.

Come join! https://discord.gg/NKeWdRP

And also check out strange_kid's amazing Rocket Edition poster that he was generous enough to draw:

Ua31Ppm.png

Now! Even if I'm notoriously slow with updates during term-time, rest assured the final release of Rocket Edition is in the works and will be out. Your kind words in posts here, via PM and on the Discord really do make it all worth it. :)

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    That looks like a comic book cover. Totally awesome!

BTW, anyone who's been worried on how to buy things with a high bounty, the Buy Anything cheats work at the shop in the Team Rocket Hideout

Back