• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Nice to have you back,good drawing by the way sadly can do much on that camp myself(Suspended technical and artistic drawing many years to dare trying ??????).
May a huge update appear on the wild grass again!

About the discord thing I'm against it,I prefer coming here to lovey-dovey pokecommunity and follow all the hacks closely here plus it gives you more publicity as a more open and accessible chat.So yeah stay the way you are doing things!

Are ya playing something mate?Me actually with Darksiders(waiting for Darksiders III) and the game of the year in my humble opinion,Kingdom Come.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
I will first list what you need to play rom hacks,
-The rom you want to play (duh)
-An emulator for that rom (May I recommend VBA)
-For certain ones like this one a rom of the original fire red game (version 1.0)
After that use the ips found on this thread download it and apply it to the clean fire red rom.
Open up your emulator and then use that to open up the patched rom
And your done :)
Btw if you can't use in game save feature you might need to change save type in emulator, just look that up.
And if you are confused and need a step by step tons of them are up on youtube.
Hope this helps :)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Btw if you can't use in game save feature you might need to change save type in emulator, just look that up.

In VBA it's in Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128k
Also, you'll need a program called LunarIPS to patch the ROM (if you're using an IPS patch, for others there are other programs). It's easy to use.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 22, 2019
This was by far the best pokemon hack I played completed it and now I want more can't wait for the next part any idea when it will be ready and can I continue my save or do I would I have to start over either way I I'm waiting impatiently

MegaDeoxy

MayIsBae
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 22, 2019
I love the idea of playing as grunt for Team Rocket .Keep up the good work and can't for the next Beta.

Years
Just got to the end of the beta and was feeling empty inside..
Really great job on this, the writing is awesome and kept me wanting to progress the story, I hope you continue :)

Is there a way that I can get updates if there is a new beta?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Just got to the end of the beta and was feeling empty inside..
Really great job on this, the writing is awesome and kept me wanting to progress the story, I hope you continue :)

Is there a way that I can get updates if there is a new beta?

Well, feel free to check out the Discord Server. https://discord.gg/CH4YR3
Updates are up to colonelsalt, but we also hang around and have fun

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 22, 2023
Hey! I played your rom-hack and it's AWEZOME. I just want to point out something. I've managed to get my bounty up to 200,000$ and I got
Spoiler:
But I equipped it to my Charizard and it wasn't working. Just wanted To point that out. Have a nice day!

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Is there any new progress? This game is my favourite I can't wait to play some more of it.
Thanks for creating this Master piece

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
You need HM04 - Strength, and HM03 - Surf.

Spoiler:

Holy moly, I thought this was a joke but Mew is indeed there! But where do you find HM04 in the game? I had to use cheats to teach it to my Pokemon to test this theory...
EDIT: Never mind, I found out! You gotta make friends with Julien and then complete the Tops side quest on the cycling road. Great secret! I just wish Bill had commented with a O.O on my freaking Mew when I visited him XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 19, 2020
How do you return stolen Pokemon again? I'm trying to return the Pidgey I took from the little girl in Celadon from the start of the game, but I'm not sure where to go to return stolen Pokemon to begin with. Do I need a bounty first, or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Guys is there somewhere where I can buy ultra balls?

I want to catch mew but only have 2 great a 2 ultra balls

Back