• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
  • Should've payed more attention, lol. Giovanni gives you a crowbar, and all you gotta do is use it in front of the door

sorry I noticed immediately after: P but there are still some things that I have not understood:
    1 can I catch the three legendary birds and Mew?
    2 can the Pokemon League be challenged?
    3 Is HM Forza available somewhere?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    but there are still some things that I have not understood:

1. Yes you can catch every Gen 1 legendary in this hack.
    2. You can't challenge the Pokemon League
    3. What is HM Forza? If you mean Strength you should start with the Underground Paths side quest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    sorry I noticed immediately after: P but there are still some things that I have not understood:

1. Yes, but you need to wait until after you beat the main game. You need Strength for Moltres and Articuno. I don't know where Mew is.
    2. No.
    3. Yes, Miss Hoenn gives it you. Follow these steps.

Miss Hoenn gives it to you after you get her out of the prostitution life.

1. The Underground Paths are brothels.

2. At the end of the Route 5-6 one, a Cooltrainer is with a redhead, that redhead is Miss Hoenn.

3. The pimp on the Route 7-8 Underground Path wants Miss Hoenn.

4. Go get Miss Hoenn, this will involve battling that Cooltrainer.

5. She wants a new career, she'll make that clear.

6. Nurse Joy in Pewter City suspects her Viridian cop boyfriend is cheating on her.

7. Go to Viridian, confront the cop, battle him, and you'll learn that he was just watching after a Jynx.

8. Go to Nurse Joy in Pewter, tell her that info, she'll reward you with a Red Flute. She'll then say she wants an extra for her Pokemon Center job.

9. Go back to the Route 7-8 Underground Path to get Miss Hoenn. You'll have to battle the pimp.

10. Return to Pewter City and you'll see Miss Hoenn with Nurse Joy, she'll give you HM04.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2020
    Hi all, in post game how do I get into the safari zone for Kogas job? I've went to the warden but can't seem to find a way to get him to let me into the safari zone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Hey, just completed the game yesterday and I have to say it's so damn good! I won't post any spoilers, but loved every minute of that game. Only down point for me was not being able to challenge the league post-game, but stealing Pokemon from everybody was such a fun mechanic that's left me wanting more :D
    Literally just created an account to praise you on an awesome job, the story was fantastic, the gameplay was really fun and if there is more of this kind of thing in future, then I can't wait!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Finished the hack about 20 minutes ago and oh boy what a ride this was! I loved every single minute of it, went for the pacifist route and I'm definitely going to play it again full rocket route! I got a couple of questions though (spoiler alert btw):

1- Where are Bill, Fuji, Ronnie, Red's mom and Blue in the post game?
    2- Red, Oak, Giovanni, Ariana and Archer are nowhere to be seen right? They left for GSC events I suppose...
    3- I read some posts above and it seems we can catch mewtwo and the legendary birds, is that true? Can we also catch mew?
    4- Is there a way to go back to the prison we were?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    1- Where are Bill, Fuji, Ronnie, Red's mom and Blue in the post game?
    2- Red, Oak, Giovanni, Ariana and Archer are nowhere to be seen right? They left for GSC events I suppose...
    3- I read some posts above and it seems we can catch mewtwo and the legendary birds, is that true? Can we also catch mew?
    4- Is there a way to go back to the prison we were?

1. They're nowhere to be found.
    2. I'm assuming Red left to Mt. Silver, Oak was banned from Kanto, Giovanni left for who knows where, Archer has been absent around the Silph mission and Arianna disappears after defeating her for the 8th badge
    3. You can catch all Gen 1 legendaries including Mew, you can guess where it is
    4. No

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    I love this game! My absolute compliment to the creator!
    Although i do have a question, what is the maximum of bounty you can get? Like, if you're playing with the most efficient manner, as in skipping few trainer until you can steal from them?
    Oh, also one thing that tickle my stomach crazy when i play lol, that Card Name... Mohammad Smith 😆...... Believe it or not, my real name was Mohammad Hasan Smith, so suffice to say I'm flabbergasted the first time 😆

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Currently on the Silph Co part of the game and am absolutely loving so far. I always hated Kanto and Gen 1 mons in General, but who knew that having an ACTUAL STORY would make me want to play a Kanto Game

Back