• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Although i do have a question, what is the maximum of bounty you can get? Like, if you're playing with the most efficient manner, as in skipping few trainer until you can steal from them?

The highest bounty currently is 904k. And yes an efficient way is skipping some trainers you aren't forced to battle until you can steal from them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Is there any plan for the sequel from Colonel Sande- i mean Salt? Where we continue our crime life in other region like Johto or Hoenn or even Sevii Island?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    I Just finished playing the V1.0 and i can say this is hands down the best rom hack i've seen in a while. I love It all, from the plot to the character sprites, from the very fresh gameplay to the new mechanincs you introduced.
    The game manages so well to fit within the original story; the characters feel so alive, with such complex identity. They change throughout the game, never static; i particularly liked Bill's development: he starts off saying he only cares about science and rare Pokémon, and ends up being the one who carries you trough the League.
    I love how brave you were in giving the player actual choices, that had an impact on the game, something the main series always failed to do. Every event is a masterpiece. The pacing is always on point, i genuinely felt anxious from the Silph event to the end.
    Finally we see a decent moral dilemma in a Pokémon game! I could finally empathize with the evil team.
    Everything about this game felt ingenious to me, every reference, every event, every part of the plot. I really hope to see more games from this team
    Thank you for making this game

Last edited:
    Years
  • yo bro nice game i finished the story and defeated the 8 gyms . wanted to ask u if its possible to fight the elite 4 after that or just the game ends right there .

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Hello! I'm absolutely loving this hack so far, its reinvigorated my interest in Pokémon believe it or not. It's that good.

I did find a bit of a bug though. It seems the move Clear Smog causes the game to freeze when being used against a Pokemon in the air using Fly.

The game will just not continue the dialogue, and the music will still play as normal. I know it's the full version but is there any chance of patching that?

Ise

Red Dragon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    Yo, on my emulator (visual boy advance) game crash after fight with mewtwo and his story about fourth scientist (shigeki i think). When mewtwo tell story who shigeki is, litteraly after that, game crash (black screen and then it change to some color screen) and i cant do nothing. Probably it just my emulator but idk :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2021
    Hi!
    First of all, I want to congratulate you for this awesome project. It's my favorite GBA hack after Light Platinum.

I'm experiencing the same bug as the user before me: I'm running the game on No$Gba 2.8, and when I get to the point where Mewtwo killes a Dragonite in Giovanni's flashback, the game crashes, the emulator closes and even worse, the most recent savegame is erased (the second most-recent is somehow loaded if I restart the game).

EDIT: I imported my save file on No$Gba 2.6, and the scene runs fine on this version, so I guess it might be a problem of certain emulators...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Found a bug:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Found a bug:
    Spoiler:

Not a bug.

Back