• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Ok, 105 Raltmanders, with compound eyes in front, on 5% drop, it has to be bugged right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Updated, gave delqueen a new poison move at evolving, and now with kirmeleon on the safari is easier to have the gallazarite

thank you, sorry if im being rude, i really like the game!, and is kirmeleon in starter zone? nvm just got galladezardite on 115th try off raltmander

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I already like some of the designs. Found two shinies on the first route somehow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    You can find lots of shinies. I re-set the starter choice to find the nature I wanted, and I loaded at least 4 shiny Raltmander.
    Is Electran supposed to have only Leer and Poison Sting until at least level 9? It seems weird.

edit: forgot about Leer, but I meant that it doesn't learn moves.

Years
  • You can find lots of shinies. I re-set the starter choice to find the nature I wanted, and I loaded at least 4 shiny Raltmander.
    Is Electran supposed to have only Leer and Poison Sting until at least level 9? It seems weird.

edit: forgot about Leer, but I meant that it doesn't learn moves.

Yes, but no, I mean, yes, but just because I didn't notice how most of it's moveset is post level 15, I'll fix that now.

Back