• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Will the next beta release have a chart of where each pokemon can be found? Also, you may have answered this somewhere earlier in this thread, but will Charizard Y's mega evolution ability be fixed in the next beta? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    I've looked all over Ferre ruins, but I can't find noibat. In the room where you put in the code no Pokemon appear at all, does this happen for anyone else?

Gabe19k

Dragon Master Gabriel
    Years
  • I've looked all over Ferre ruins, but I can't find noibat. In the room where you put in the code no Pokemon appear at all, does this happen for anyone else?

I found one in the Ferre ruins, but it took a long time, and it was a waste of time since it's already a Noivern and the movepool is pure shit. It doesn't learn any Dragon-type moves, not even Boomburst.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Hey, just wanted to say that this is an awesome hack! The overall quality feels extremely high and you've clearly put a lot of effort into every aspect of the game. I really appreciated the detail you put into things like NPC conversations, and the mapping is of course excellent.

I noticed one or two quirks - I think there might be a couple of missing moves, as I had a heatmor and litwick that both failed to learn Flame Burst. Since I was playing a Nuzlocke it seems possible that there are more. There are a couple of impassible tiles in Sabulo Cave (they're out of the way, but are noticeable.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Signed up just to be able to post here. This is probably the best hack i've played so far, it's so professionally done. I'm looking forward to play the full version.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    According to FBI your hack is a public resource. Do you have any of the .inis for the tools you used or any documentations of the new data within the ROM?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Since I saw you say a few pages ago that you wanted feedback on your hack so far, the only thing I can reasonably suggest (without gushing or throwing out feature requests which would probably be annoying) is a bit more personality in the gyms. The gyms are meant to be quite extravagant or at least have an obvious theme to them, but most of the ones in this game felt a little too generic to me. I say that having not played the game for about a year, so I can't provide any real examples, but it's the one negative thing I took away from my time with it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    when is the next version for gaia coming out if u dont mind me asking cause i really love this game its one of my favorite hack

Trainer 766

when is the next version for gaia coming out if u dont mind me asking cause i really love this game its one of my favorite hack

It is ready when it is ready. How is anyone supposed to know when is it coming out? Just wait for the next beta.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I hope nothing bad happens to this Hack. I'm really looking forward to playing it. It's really enjoyable because of all the hidden stuff you can find - I like picking up items that I can't see with the naked eye, and the hidden Grottos are a nice touch.

This and Light Platinum (NDS) I'm really looking forward to. Well, and Phoenix Rising but who isn't looking forward to that one? Just when I started playing Gaia I was immediately wanting to explore everything and talk to everyone.

I hope the post-game there's lots to do. Also I hope I can level up my Pokemon fast - not too fast where they're OP - but fast if I wanted to, you know what I mean? Especially if i needed to for the league. Or if anything important Post-Game was happening. I also like the idea of re-battling trainers, gym leaders and Elite Four for money so i can buy every item in the game/HM/TM (I'm a completest sort of person when it comes to games, and when I'm not being lazy.)

That's why I liked the idea of farming Lucky Eggs from Pelipper and Chansey in ORAS and I liked how they gave you an Amulet Coin in the first town in Light Platinum. These are just suggestions - I don't know how far you are into the game or how you can change things at this point, but just a tidbit on how to make things smoother. Things I enjoy.

Fantastic game, I'm really looking forward to playing the completed version. : 3 keep being awesome.

Trainer 766

Anyone know when the next update will be?

Nope, if you look a few posts above, it is just said that it will be released when it is ready. And don't bother asking for release dates, you're not gonna get an answer.

Years
  • Yo guys
    I finished to play your game this week.
    Two words describe your game very well: NICE SPRITES. You worked hard to make this possible. The mega evolutions were awsome, well designed. It's not like pokemon m- p were the mega didn't take place in the fight. The game is also very beautiful. What I found funny, was the hidden grottoes and the hidden objects. This give me a nice feeling while training my Sneasel. The story is very mysterious and keep us into it.
    Now the the less good aspects of the game.
    The storyline repeats itself all the time. You met Mathias (rival) somewhere after defeating the evil team. Then he gives you a rendez-vous in the next city where you fight against him. At the end after beating the guy who capture Registeel. I met the rival who said to see each other in Promicos Island (I forgot that the game ended after this. I thought that the game went to the 7th gym.) I didn't go there, I went searching for the hidden items and grottoes. And also making strategical pokemon for the battle marsh. So at the end you're giving a rich, mystorious, beatifull pokemon story that you're making trivial, normal a little boring by making the same type of events.
    Characters developping is also a problem. The gym leaders are to flat as characters. The rival is better treated but still give him some badass moments. What I found, was the last gymleaders that came from Kanto. This was a great idea :D
    So you're still working on the game; I will support you guys and if I can help. I would like to do.
    Good luck and thank you for the experience.
    I really enjoyed the game.

PS: Bugs found ;We can't save our game party normally and in the hidden grotto in telmurk outskirt the box is closed but the game says that it is empty.

Last edited:
    Back