• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    how do you know? has he made any recent announcements or updates?

he posted a map of his the other day in the Map-Off thread which is...somewhere

he's also talked about how he's working on it in the romhacking discord. from what he's mentioned, everything should be really amazing come beta 3

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017
    I've been trying to find Skrelp for a long time now. If anyone knows how can I catch it would be really helpful.

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • someone should track spherical ice down and shoot him for this incredible miscarriage of justice

Make sure it's in a knee cap or any other non fatal area....we still want him to actually finish the game lol.

PS. jk except for that last part.

Years
  • Doubt it as he barely visits the forum anymore judging by his recent posts.

His last post was at the end of May this year, in which he addresses stuff that he wants to put in the game from user feedback, suggesting he is still working on the game. I doubt that he is not working on it.
    And who knows? Maybe v3 is right around the corner.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2018
    I created an account on this board just to post here ( I had already been frequenting this thread for information that I needed about the game), and I have to say, this is by FAR the greatest ROM hack I have ever had the pleasure of playing. It is incredible in every aspect, from the dialogue to the variety of accessable Pokemon species! In fact, I have MULTIPLE teams of Pokemon that I pick and choose from for specific tasks that need accomplishing throughout my adventure. This is probably my favorite thing about your game, mostly because I haven't ever played a Pokemon game, ROM hack or not, where I have such a wide variety of partners to train and battle with. I absolutely love it.

Anywho, I am currently stuck in a bit of a rut due to the fact that trainers I defeat no longer shell out any cash for defeating them... I want to continue playing but J am quickly running out of healing items and Pokeballs (and I have made it a priority to capture every new Pokemon I encounter, both in order to fill up my 'Dex and to add to my ever growing collection of battle partners), so I don't want to continue until I know of a possible fix, if there even is one. I am really hoping there is because as I stated above, I LOVE THIS GAME!

If you see this then please get back to me with a way to fix it, and if not, I patiently await the next update (I hope it's coming soon!). Great job on this game again, you deserve an award for it haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2018
    I've been trying to find Skrelp for a long time now. If anyone knows how can I catch it would be really helpful.

I have a Skrelp in my P.C., though I cannot quite remember where I obtained it. I DO remember, however, that I caught it whilst fishing in an area. So, if I were you, I'd just go around using my Super rod in places that seem as though a sea creature such as a Skrelp would be lurking below the surface... If online trading was a possibility I would just trade you mine, as I don't use it and have no plans to use it.

But, such as life. We can't always get what we want. I wish you luck in your hunt!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2022
    His last post was at the end of May this year, in which he addresses stuff that he wants to put in the game from user feedback, suggesting he is still working on the game. I doubt that he is not working on it.
    And who knows? Maybe v3 is right around the corner.

You are obviously not paying attention to the thread at all. He last posted (in this thread) I around the end of September where he even showed some screenshots. Please stop spreading "fake news".

Years
  • You are obviously not paying attention to the thread at all. He last posted (in this thread) I around the end of September where he even showed some screenshots. Please stop spreading "fake news".

Y U MAD
    Your argument is actually strengthening my point, that he is still working on the game. So I missed his last entry on September, big whoop, the idea is the same. It's not fake news, it's just on mistake in one bigger message, that people shouldn't worry about the release of beta 3.

Pays off to be a little nicer to people as well. I suggest you don't write your replies in such an aggressive manner, please.

Back