• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 3, 2019
you Made me make an account here so that i could thank you sooo freaking much for this amazing hack and to say that i can't wait for the update. Thank you <3

marcc5m

what
Years
Good update haha but in the bottom middle screenshot is that sentence about the building or the hack overall I think I know the answer haha eat your veggies kids

Aurane

💀
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 2, 2018
Hey how ya doing? Just made an account, and I'd like to say this game here is pretty awesome. Got a problem though. My Kirlia (female) doesn't want to evolve into Gardevoir. Ever since it reached level 21, its wanted to evolve into Gallade. Any fix around this? Or will I need to get a new Ralts? To be clear- its level 31 at the moment and its still trying to evolve into Gallade.w

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 30, 2019
Reporting a bug:

In Southern Sea after leaving Sabulo island, I was about to reach Valoon Way, there was only a trainer left: A female Swimmer. She was swimming in circles, but when I was about to reach her my repel wore off. After I sprayed another, I noticed she suddenly stopped, so I decided to talk to her to see if she was going to battle me, I the game froze.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2018
Hello, i from Russia and badly speak on English.
1) Yanma don't evolve in Yanmega.
2) Mega Lopunny don't have sprites.

Attachments

• Pokemon_Gaia_v0_2_5_1521366586365.png
    Pokemon_Gaia_v0_2_5_1521366586365.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Pokemon_Gaia_v0_2_5_1521366554081.png
    Pokemon_Gaia_v0_2_5_1521366554081.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Pokemon_Gaia_v0_2_5_1521366502203.png
    Pokemon_Gaia_v0_2_5_1521366502203.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 35

Steny

Formerly Known as ThatOneRaichu | Creator Of Pokem
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I'm really interested in the story.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 13, 2019
Is v3 almost finished? im very excited for the completion of this game since its really fun

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
I played this hack a few years ago.
And boy it was amazing, probably the second best i've ever played.
I just got back into pokemon and im thinking of playing this again, but i dont wanna go through the whole game if there's an update coming around the corner.

Does anyone have any information about the progress of this hack?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
spherical ice,
i played pokemon gaia a while ago and i thought the game was amazing, probably the best i've ever played! i believe it tops glazed, light platinum and victory fire! but im waiting a long long time for the new version. could you give me an update about how long it will take before you finish the game?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
spherical ice,
i played pokemon gaia a while ago and i thought the game was amazing, probably the best i've ever played! i believe it tops glazed, light platinum and victory fire! but im waiting a long long time for the new version. could you give me an update about how long it will take before you finish the game?

There is a lot of effort and time that goes into creating ROM Hacks, especially since it's a non-profit hobby. Let him take his time and I'm sure our patience will be rewarded!

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Hello, i from Russia and badly speak on English.
1) Yanma don't evolve in Yanmega.
2) Mega Lopunny don't have sprites.

Why, yes! Yanma doesn't evolve into Yanmega. The Mega Lopunny don't have sprites, but the Mega Lopunny still has the Question Mark sprite (??????????).

MysteryGift

disassembly tinkerer / pkmnubuntu dev
Years
Gaia's really set the bar high for ROM hacking. Gonna wait until it's finished before I play it though, last thing I want to do is deal with the whole stop-start-stop-start thing that comes from playing unfinished projects.

sz

Years
Can Chimchar line have Iron Fist instead of Blaze?

Also, how does Yanma evolve? It just learned ancientpower but no evo

Last edited:
Back