• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 8, 2023
Here are a few assorted screenshot from various places on the progress I have made in the past few months on v3 of Gaia:

1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png
OMG
I'm so happy with the progress

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Here are a few assorted screenshot from various places on the progress I have made in the past few months on v3 of Gaia:

1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png
I can sense that the Victory Falls in the screenshot is the Pokemon League...Might not, if so that if it is the Pokemon League are we almost gonna get a taste of v3 hmm hmm(winky winky). Anyways good updates really love it, keep up the good work!

notanoob987

The world's okay-est guy 2017
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
Hey great hack love it is it still being actively developed on?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Yeah, it seems like imgur have changed their terms of service and have started blacklisting pages which use imgur as a content distribution network so that the images don't show up. I've rehosted the screenshots from the most recent update post, as well as those on the first post of the thread, to my own website.
Holy ... Arceus
I knew this Was Alive I can't Wait V3 Take your Time Ice in the end its Worth the Wait:giggle:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 5, 2018
will the save work on this new version? (v3)
wanted to start a new save in latest version (2.5)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
will the save work on this new version? (v3)
wanted to start a new save in latest version (2.5)
Here's your answer...

Frequently Asked Questions

• Will I be able to reuse my save from previous versions of Gaia for v3?
    No. Unfortunately, creative decisions mean that saves from previous versions of Gaia will not be compatible with v3. You will have to start over.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
This is by far the ROM Hack I'm most excited for! I was wondering if you're still working on this, or if you're taking a break. Thanks for your hard work on this project!

Back