• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Debating if I should download the current hack now to use it to get a feel for the game or just play blind with v3

Years
  • pokemon_league.png

hope it will release before december, keep up dude

Years
  • is there any discord server for this rom, if it has please put that in the thread so we can join it coz we really wait this game, please!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    I just recently discovered this ROM hack. Is there any word on if it will be finished any time soon, or if Ice will release v3.0?

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    First asshole I've met on this community. Congrats on winning this prestigious award.

Ironic that you're one to say this, considering your avatar/signature is the definition of asshole.

But, at any rate, definitely looking forward to when this is completed!

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Ironic that you're one to say this, considering your avatar/signature is the definition of asshole.

But, at any rate, definitely looking forward to when this is completed!

Trying to synthesize avatar with a comment, you really lacked any competent retort.

Now back on topic, glad to see I was wrong and a new update is coming out. Best of luck.

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Trying to synthesize avatar with a comment, you really lacked any competent retort.

Now back on topic, glad to see I was wrong and a new update is coming out. Best of luck.

You're right; I was wrong to go with my kneejerk reaction. I apologize.

Back