• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Spoiler:
    Yes when will be the next update?I just love this game specially the Mega Evo System I like how the way they done... I'm waiting for the next update

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    So I just reached Sabulo Island and when I try to talk to the boss at Sabulo Tower, the game freezes and I can not continue. Why is it happening?:( I want to keep playing this game, it looks fantastic. Hope you can answer!:)

Years
  • This looks entertaining. I wish you luck in this endeavor and hope to see another completed project join the awesome catalog here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    So I just reached Sabulo Island and when I try to talk to the boss at Sabulo Tower, the game freezes and I can not continue. Why is it happening?:( I want to keep playing this game, it looks fantastic. Hope you can answer!:)
    Personally i didn't encounter the bug you mention so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the game itself.The only thing that comes to mind is that you may have downloaded an older version of the game than the latest available one.I'm not sure if that's the case since i haven't played the older ones and i don't know if they have the bug you mention.But if that is the case and you decide to download and patch the latest version of the game,keep in mind that,if i'm not mistaken,if your save files are from an older version i don't think they're compatible with the latest one so you'd probably have to restart.Sorry for not giving you a definite solution to your problem but that is the only thing that comes to mind.

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    when is your nxt beta coming it been months or are u waiting for sun and moon??

• When will v3 come out?
      I wish I knew! Unfortunately real life commitments mean that sometimes I won't have all the time in the world to work on Gaia, so I really can't put a deadline on release dates. Hopefully before the end of 2016, though!
    He's already said things about releasing the next beta.

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    This is a gorgeous hack!

I mean seriously, a story that isn't obnoxiously copied from everyone else, a nice collection of Pokemon, difficulty improvements, and other improvements. I know once this is no longer a beta and is pretty much completed, I'll definitely be downloading this (again) and finally completing it.

Take all the time you need, don't push yourself too hard.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2017
    The game looks good but when I try to patch the game it says, "Failed! Input checksum is invalid". Do you know why this could be happening? I would like to play the game.

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    This is a gorgeous hack!

I mean seriously, a story that isn't obnoxiously copied from everyone else, a nice collection of Pokemon, difficulty improvements, and other improvements. I know once this is no longer a beta and is pretty much completed, I'll definitely be downloading this (again) and finally completing it.

Take all the time you need, don't push yourself too hard.

I agree with most of the things you said but you are implying that other hacks have stories obnoxiously copied from each other. I don't see where this has been done. People are always trying their best to make hacks that are fun for people to play. It's not that easy to hack.

Its nice to admire a rom hack but its not nice to complain about others.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    The game looks good but when I try to patch the game it says, "Failed! Input checksum is invalid". Do you know why this could be happening? I would like to play the game.
    The clean fire red rom that you're using as a base for the hack is incompatible .If i'm not mistaken i can't give you a link for the correct one,but you can find it at 'emuparadise'. Go there,type 'pokemon fire red' in the search engine and download the pokemon fire red U version by Squirrels.I hope this helped you,have fun playing the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2017
    The clean fire red rom that you're using as a base for the hack is incompatible .If i'm not mistaken i can't give you a link for the correct one,but you can find it at 'emuparadise'. Go there,type 'pokemon fire red' in the search engine and download the pokemon fire red U version by Squirrels.I hope this helped you,have fun playing the game.

It isn't incompatible really. You can check the 'Ignore' box in the patching program and it will patch without any problems or side effect in the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    It isn't incompatible really. You can check the 'Ignore' box in the patching program and it will patch without any problems or side effect in the game.
    Well,since we're talking about an 'ignore' button,there is indeed a problem with the version used since it's probably different than the one used by the hack's creator.Most clean roms are most likely very similar anyway so there may not be any problem with ignoring that issue as far as most of the game goes,but some slight problem or glitch may appear cause of that tiny difference between roms.Anyway,i haven't tried your way so i can't say it's wrong of course,but the method i'd suggest still is using the rom used by the creator of the hack.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2017
    Well,since we're talking about an 'ignore' button,there is indeed a problem with the version used since it's probably different than the one used by the hack's creator.Most clean roms are most likely very similar anyway so there may not be any problem with ignoring that issue as far as most of the game goes,but some slight problem or glitch may appear cause of that tiny difference between roms.Anyway,i haven't tried your way so i can't say it's wrong of course,but the method i'd suggest still is using the rom used by the creator of the hack.

I have always seen it suggested that it doesn't matter either way. I don't know. That's a valid point through, about the potential small inconsistencies.

Speaking of the Squirrels ROM, does it really not throw the 'checksum' error upon applying a patch to it? I don't remember. I haven't used UPS patches in quite a while.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    I have always seen it suggested that it doesn't matter either way. I don't know. That's a valid point through, about the potential small inconsistencies.

Speaking of the Squirrels ROM, does it really not throw the 'checksum' error upon applying a patch to it? I don't remember. I haven't used UPS patches in quite a while.
    Yeah,i don't really know the reason why but most people creating fire red hacks,including this one,use that rom as the base.So yeah,the 'invalid checksum' problem doesn't appear if you use that one for patching.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    the thing is this: i caught wailmer that knows dive and used dive. now i'm stuck on the water with no pokemon to fly on and no pokemon to surf on it's like i walking on the water. what can i do?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    i succeed to return to the city and went to the PC. my bow 1 is full of level 50 blastoise and ampharos.

Back