• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    This happens when I try to fight with this coach.

Pokémon Gaia Version

Pokémon Gaia Version

will not let me progress as there is another coach blocking the entrance of the gym

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Just got in to a double battle, surf hits only one Pokemon instead of all(including ally). It shows that it targets all three but only one enemy gets hit.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    Thanks, please redownload to fix that. You'll need to revert to whichever save file you have prior to that event and work your way back, though, I'm afraid.[/B]

It has worked! Thank you so much for your help, it's greatly appreciated. It's also nice to see such close interaction with the community. I'm glad your talent is being appreciated and that you take time to make sure every flaw you can eradicate is gone! It means a lot to see that type of dedication.

Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    I found another bug. This one arises in the Ferre Ruins on the second lower level as I am fighting a New Elder grunt. Image here: imgur.com/NqukJ0A. It occurs when he attempts to send out his Tyrantrum, which causes to game in freeze in this manner here: imgur.com/x5fIEO4. He leads with a Piloswine and the battle plays as normal until the point he sends out his Tyrantrum. I've tried swtiching out beforehand and other methods to try and prevent this from happening, alas nothing has worked. I believe it may be an issue with Tyrantrum itself more than anything, though I couldn't be sure. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Years
  • Choice specs isn't that big an issue really... and it seems it's only happening to me so there must be something amiss on my end.

The Mightyena guy causes the screen to go black and get stuck there... but I didn't screenshot it so can't really show that.

I'll look for Aggronite and let you know... and from reading the previous pages it seems the super rod isn't currently in the hack. I suppose that's why I can't seem to find Staryu, Feebas etc?

Edit: Found the Aggronite and can fly again. Thanks.
    My point is that you can get the Super Rod, from a new NPC I added in one of the houses at Sabulo Island.

This happens when I try to fight with this coach.

Pokémon Gaia Version

Pokémon Gaia Version

will not let me progress as there is another coach blocking the entrance of the gym
    Thanks for being clear, but unfortunately I still cannot recreate this so I can't fix it.

Just got in to a double battle, surf hits only one Pokemon instead of all(including ally). It shows that it targets all three but only one enemy gets hit.
    Yes you made that clear already and I've already said that it has been noted as a bug in the README, thanks.

It has worked! Thank you so much for your help, it's greatly appreciated. It's also nice to see such close interaction with the community. I'm glad your talent is being appreciated and that you take time to make sure every flaw you can eradicate is gone! It means a lot to see that type of dedication.

Thanks again!
    You're welcome!

I found another bug. This one arises in the Ferre Ruins on the second lower level as I am fighting a New Elder grunt. Image here: imgur.com/NqukJ0A. It occurs when he attempts to send out his Tyrantrum, which causes to game in freeze in this manner here: imgur.com/x5fIEO4. He leads with a Piloswine and the battle plays as normal until the point he sends out his Tyrantrum. I've tried swtiching out beforehand and other methods to try and prevent this from happening, alas nothing has worked. I believe it may be an issue with Tyrantrum itself more than anything, though I couldn't be sure. Thank you for any help you can provide.
    My bad, redownload to fix that!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Somehow my bug report didn't get posted. Anyways, bugs:
    1.) Hawlucha's 2nd frame icon has a black spot on its upper left part that makes it look like the Pokemon above it has an icon error.
    2.) Absol can't learn Knock Off, Super Power, and Dark Pulse from the shard tutor. It also has a glitch text.
    3.) Don't know if a bug or not but I never got a tm from Fernando, supposedly an NPC said he hands out TM03 - Charming Cry(or was it something else?) to anyone who beats him, and I didn't get one.

Also can you add Play Rough to the tutor? I'm sure a lot of Pokemon can learn it if it was a tutor, that and i have an adamant absol with rank S speed and attack, and breedin for IVs in gen 3 is a pain in the butt. Same thing with Azumarill :/ I wish somehow it could learn Aqua Jet without breeding :

Edit 1: Mega Absol still has Pressure as its ability instead of Magic Bounce :/

Anyways that's it for now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Somehow my bug report didn't get posted. Anyways, bugs:
    1.) Hawlucha's 2nd frame icon has a black spot on its upper left part that makes it look like the Pokemon above it has an icon error.
    2.) Absol can't learn Knock Off, Super Power, and Dark Pulse from the shard tutor. It also has a glitch text.
    3.) Don't know if a bug or not but I never got a tm from Fernando, supposedly an NPC said he hands out TM03 - Charming Cry(or was it something else?) to anyone who beats him, and I didn't get one.

Also can you add Play Rough to the tutor? I'm sure a lot of Pokemon can learn it if it was a tutor, that and i have an adamant absol with rank S speed and attack, and breedin for IVs in gen 3 is a pain in the butt. Same thing with Azumarill :/ I wish somehow it could learn Aqua Jet without breeding :

Edit 1: Mega Absol still has Pressure as its ability instead of Magic Bounce :/

Anyways that's it for now.
    Fixed the first two. You just need to go and talk to Fernando again to get the TM. I don't plan to add any more moves to the Blue Shard tutor, but I'll most likely make Play Rough one of the moves on one of the other shard tutors in future releases. Mega Absol's ability is Pressure because Magic Bounce is bugged.

I Just Cant figure Out What to do next, I have Battled Sid Now What? Can Someone Tell What to do Next?
    Sorry someone can tell me where I can get rock climb?
    After you've defeated Sid, you need to revisit the Telmurk Game Corner to activate an event with your Rival. Following that, go through the Underground Path and you can get Rock Climb from Herschel.

I understand it's rather clunky so I do plan to make it more obvious where to go in future releases.

Redownload to fix the Blue Shard tutor and Hawlucha's icon.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Well I tried to catch 'em all but couldn't do it. I've nearly seen them all thanks to all the battling I did at the battle marsh though haha. I was aiming for 300 caught but what I got will have to suffice for now.

Pokémon Gaia Version

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    My point is that you can get the Super Rod, from a new NPC I added in one of the houses at Sabulo Island.

Well, I look like a bit of an idiot now... haha! Yay to more fishing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Got some glitch
    1). When my Monferno poisoned the screen shaking on overworld
    2). My player surf after use Rock Smash in Frosbite Cave.

I don't know about the second one, but the first one isn't a glitch. In earlier generations poisoned Pokemon get hurt in the overworld when you move and the screen shakes.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
    Years
  • I used Cut to cut Tall Grass and my OW turned into a little boy surfing.
    I used the Cut from the Pokemon Party Menu. Maybe this was absoluzion was talking about. Using field moves from the party menu will change your OW.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    1) Fernando never gave me a TM and 2) Using Rock Smash after using Rock Climb in Telmer Outskirts cauuses my sprite to change and act funny. Great hack overall, will you add Primal Reversion or even your own Mega Evolutions? (Like Pokemon Green Chapter version)

Back