• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    It's me again whats the 4 digit code?, and How to Solve it?

Edit: Just tell me The Code.

Last edited:
    Years
    Got some glitch
    1). When my Monferno poisoned the screen shaking on overworld
    This is not a bug.

I tried talking to Fernando, he just says thanks for saving him and sorry for not beinh nice when he lost.
    1) Fernando never gave me a TM
    Weird, I suppose the flag got set somewhere else. If you redownload you can try and it should work, although people that already have TM03 can technically get it again now although it shouldn't really affect anything.

Do I have to start all over if I change from 1636 to 1635 or is there a way to continue my old save? Haven't changed the ROM for that reason yet.
    No.

just wondering if the kirlia that evolve into gallade in level 28 glitch have been fixed or if it was a glitch at all because of so many post after i download it the first time.
    Why does my female Kirlia keep trying to evolve into Gallade?
    Yes that is a really old bug and you do need to redownload, and you probably also need to release your Kirlia and capture another one as legacy ones tend to still have broken evolution methods, for some reason.

Great hack overall, will you add Primal Reversion or even your own Mega Evolutions? (Like Pokemon Green Chapter version)
    I don't plan to add any primal Pokémon nor any custom Mega Evolutions, no.

Oh and theres an invisible female Swimmer trainer on the same route on the bridge.
    Thanks, fixed.

2). My player surf after use Rock Smash in Frosbite Cave.
    I used Cut to cut Tall Grass and my OW turned into a little boy surfing.
    I used the Cut from the Pokemon Party Menu. Maybe this was absoluzion was talking about. Using field moves from the party menu will change your OW.
    2) Using Rock Smash after using Rock Climb in Telmer Outskirts cauuses my sprite to change and act funny.
    I think I know why this is happening, redownload, exit and re-enter the map, and tell me if it reoccurs, please.

You can redownload here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey I wanna start by saying I love this hack. There is such a wide variety of mons to encounter. However, I've found two bugs in the game,one minor and one major. The minor one is that my Scizor's false swipe kills wold pokemon. The major one is pretty gamebreaking though. I was in Telmur warehouse trying to fill my pokedex when i surfed across the water and used rock smash. My trainer sprite shifted into a little child before I was again caught in a battle. After this battle my trainer sprite became the surf sprite and I'm now trapped because I can't surf on the water to exit the warehouse. I hope that you'll be able to fix this soon for me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I've just finished the V2.5, and in my opinion this hack is great. I really like the way u can explore the world, a lot of hidden caves, goin through certain trees, this is awesome. Keep it up man, I'm looking forward for V3.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    I can't find the 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) rom. I keep getting 1636. Is that okay or will it have issues?

Where can you find the fire red rom?

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    I can't find the 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) rom. I keep getting 1636. Is that okay or will it have issues?

Where can you find the fire red rom?

I always use 1636 v1.0 fire red (U) to patch hacks like life,Gaia.I don't get any errors.

And spherical you can add a NPC saying to player like- YOU MUST HAVE THE FOURTH BADGE/FIFTH BADGE TO USE ROCK CLIMB IN OVERWORLD.
    (can't remember which badge.Played some time ago.When first beta 2.5 was released.)
    because I was searching for rock climb but that event didn't happend then.Because I didn't get the badge needed to cause that event of giving the player rock climb and use it.And I thought all the towns and cities I visited previously,I finished those towns needed events to play the game further. And I also thought if I cross telmurk outskirts using rock climb after finding it there will be two more gyms to finish considering that beta 2.5 has 6 badges.

So, what I wanted to say is if I knew that i missed rock climb for not defeating the gym then I wouldn't had to wonder around tunod aimlessly to find people who will give me rock climb which won't happen.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
    I always use 1636 v1.0 fire red (U) to patch hacks like life,Gaia.I don't get any errors.

And spherical you can add a NPC saying to player like- YOU MUST HAVE THE FOURTH BADGE/FIFTH BADGE TO USE ROCK CLIMB IN OVERWORLD.
    (can't remember which badge.Played some time ago.When first beta 2.5 was released.)
    because I was searching for rock climb but that event didn't happend then.Because I didn't get the badge needed to cause that event of giving the player rock climb and use it.And I thought all the towns and cities I visited previously,I finished those towns needed events to play the game further. And I also thought if I cross telmurk outskirts using rock climb after finding it there will be two more gyms to finish considering that beta 2.5 has 6 badges.

So, what I wanted to say is if I knew that i missed rock climb for not defeating the gym then I wouldn't had to wonder around tunod aimlessly to find people who will give me rock climb which won't happen.

That kind of sounds more like your fault to be honest. Telmurk City is where the fifth gym is, so there wouldn't be two more gyms left. You should just battle the gym and go from there. That being said, I think Spherical has been planning to redo the Rock Climb event to make it more obvious in Beta 3.

Absoluzion

Fighting (*o*)9
    Years
    Maybe this mentioned before
    The player can trapped in Telmurk City Gym,

After first switch activated i surf to east, defeat some trainers and saving there..
    Few hours later i continue the game, and defeat some trainers, then realized i trapped, all door closed and no available switch..

Is it a bug?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    May be a dumb question, but I encountered a bug so I redownloaded the game. How do I load my old save file? Using OpenEmu btw and I saved in-game and save state to be safe

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    May be a dumb question, but I encountered a bug so I redownloaded the game. How do I load my old save file? Using OpenEmu btw and I saved in-game and save state to be safe

patch it in a new fire red ROM.Then rename the new patched ROM to same old patched rom's name( the bugged one ).Delete or move the old ROM from its specific folder and copy newly patched and renamed ROM to the same folder you had your old rom(deleted one)

And now can play the game an load saved states like you did before.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    patch it in a new fire red ROM.Then rename the new patched ROM to same old patched rom's name( the bugged one ).Delete or move the old ROM from its specific folder and copy newly patched and renamed ROM to the same folder you had your old rom(deleted one)

And now can play the game an load saved states like you did before.

Was looking in the wrong folder. Got it, thanks!

Years
    • PC
    • Seen Jan 28, 2020
    Congratulations on winning the Hack of the Year contest for 2015!

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Pokémon Gaia Version

Pokémon Gaia Version

Last edited by a moderator:

sl4sh3r950

The sweaty
    Years
    I found a bug with a trainer called kindler milan on the way up to apex temple, when he spots me, a really long string of blank text appears that takes 5 seconds to spam through sped up.

Then when I defeat him, the text bug happens again, I get the money and the screen goes black, music still plays but other than that I can't do anything.
    The emulator doesn't crash though because it lets me load the previous save. Any way to fix this?

YveltalBlue

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2021
    I (probably) found a glitch: on beta 2.5, at the first visit in frostbite cave, after you go thorugh the 2nd ice maze you reach a room with a few ladders. When I scale the top ladder I find the starting of the cutscene that is probably supposed to happen, with the New Elders admin and a grunt, but the "Frostbite Cave" bar disappears too quickly and I'm stuck at place, forced to restart. None of the buttons is responding except the FF. Is it a known problem? And if so, how can I fix it?

Back